1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journey, Here I go.........

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by njdx1205, Mar 13, 2013.

1. njdx1205

njdx1205 Tanya

Well tomorrow will be one full week for leptin reset for me. I think I will write in my journal once a week to give me a since of acomplishment. Here's my week...........

BREAKFAST
    chicken breast w/coconut oil on it (3 makes 64 gr. protien)
    or
    sausage & eggs & bacon (about 63 gr. protein)

**I only get meats that are already cooked, because I 4 kids and if its not easy I won't make it through. I try to get good Quality ones.

LUNCH
    Did not have a need to eat it all week, but i did one time for me and my husbands date lunch. I had a veggie stir fry w/shrimp, only ate 1/3 . The rest of the week I had no desire to eat lunch.

DINNER
    Very Lite all week, I feel so in control all day after my big breakfst.
    spinach salad W/coconut oil and carb free dressing
    Salmon or chicken or steak

oh and 2 cups of coffee w/non dairy power cream. (2tsp-2carbs)

I think I am eating about 10 gr. carbs per day

For the first 5 day, about 45 mins after eating i got hot flashes for about 3 hour. About day 2 I started to feel very tired all day, and very sleepy after dinner. But today in the afternoon I got a big Burst of Energy out of no where. I've been extremely Thristy all week ,which is not like me. Oh and 2 days ago i sleep alot deeper than I normal do, I noticed it first thing.

I did not cheat one time this week and i am so amazed at that. The big Breakfast has given me my willpower back, it feels so good to have a sense of control again...... Its been so long

well i will have to post the rest tomorrow, kids calling......

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome to journal land njdx. It sounds like you have made a good start! Can you swap out Grass fed beef for the chicken? don't forget about canned salmon and sardines etc.

3. janagram

janagram New Member

How inspiring! You are off to a great start.

4. njdx1205

njdx1205 Tanya

weight today was 150 lbs. starting weight -156 lbs. Goal weight - 122 Lbs.

5. janagram

janagram New Member

I'd sure like to see results like that! Ok, jana...get back on the horse!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are doing great!

7. njdx1205

njdx1205 Tanya

Love that idea, Thank u

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Don't forget to keep asking questions - it can be hard to sort thru all the info here......

9. njdx1205

njdx1205 Tanya

Well today make 2 weeks on leptin reset. This week was fairly easy. I had a few craving for sweets, probly because I was around cake alot this week, One of them I baked. I am proud of myself for resisting ALOT this week. I had 2 morning where I just could not force myself to finish BAB. And on those morning I had to eat dinner early.

breakfast
    eggs
    bacon & sausage

Lunch
    none

dinner
    spinach salad
    steak or fish
    except for 2 days , I ate a bag of pork rinds for dinner besause i was in a hurry.

Weightloss - A STINKING 2 lbs .but weightloss is weightloss, so I will take!

Things I will do differently this week:

Get a full 8hrs of sleep
    take my supplements everyday

things i notice

some days i'm very tired and sleepy
    somedays i get very energetic
    I am sleeping better and deeper
    I HATE the BAB , but it gives me control so I love it at the same time.

Staring wt- 156 lbs. Current wt- 148 lbs. Goal wt-124 lbs