1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by JVB, Oct 25, 2018.

1. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Sounds like you had a great time up North and that it agrees with you all. We just got to Florida and are settling into our new home here. We love it!

2. JVB

JVB Gold

We did have a great time - it was wonderfully restorative (eating oysters, biking around, swimming in the bay, etc.). We hardwired my dad's computer while we were there. His house measures really low - he just happens to live around a lot of trees and his neighborhood abuts a state park and the no street light thing was amazing.

Hope your new home in Florida is great and home schooling is going well. If we weren't so up in the air about where we're going to be living, I probably would have already pulled the kids, especially the middle schooler (she is a bear since starting school). The elementary school teachers have been great about following my no wireless devices rule and not sitting under the router thing but the middle school is a complete EMF nightmare.

Shalon likes this.