1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jim Laird, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Indoor silly talking primates........sick as shit because of our indoor addictions.

Jim Laird likes this.
  2. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

That pretty much sums it up !

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

HI Jim,
    Just curious what type of call to the police? What happened when they showed up? It just sounds weird and hilarious at the same time.

Jim Laird likes this.
  4. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Suspicious, intimidating man with his shirt off. The police just laughed, it’s hilarious how many people look at me like I have lost my mind lol

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  5. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

So excited ! It’s centoe day with Senor Cruz !!!! I’ve been been am sun on the beaches of Tulum every am !!! It’s so awesome ! Ate at an awesome oster bar last night in Tulum.

Attached Files:

Phosphene, WalterNL and Jenelle like this.
  6. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Bone marrow octopus tacos :)

Attached Files:

7. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Had an absolute blast with Senior Cruse ! Highly recommend he is exceptional ! If you go take good care of this man service second to none.

Attached Files:

Phosphene likes this.
  8. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Back home, making a big time effort to continue with my am outdoor activities. My CT today.

Attached Files:

9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

LOL, crazy that people called the cops. Though I'm glad the police have some common sense.

Jim Laird likes this.
  10. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

It’s intersting I was going through some old papers (purging so to speak). I came across some old quick start fat loss guides I used to hand out to clients.

Eat protein at every meal especially at breakfast
    Drink plenty of water
    Get your sleep
    Walk outside everyday.

Dr. Kruse has been a nice slap in the face for me to bring me back to a reality I already knew. I knew since a young boy that loved the outdoors how important it was. I allowed my job and business to consume me becoming and indoor creature so I could “help others”. While destroying myself in the process. Over the last several years I have been battling reoccurring infections that first started from my one and only pedicure. Since being snapped back to reality by Dr. Kruse I have not had a reoccurance I was experiencing 2-3 a year. I now make my am sun exposure a top priority as I wrote this I am shirtless in a park with my feet on the wet grass, I get outside as nakid as I can as much as I can. I wear long sleeves and blue blocking glasses inside. I changed the lighting in my gym, it’s nothing like the sun but it’s all I can do for now. My struggle is with the future Lexington in the next couple years will be going to 5g, I have two years remaining on my lease (gym) I know that people don’t need to spend more time inside they need to be outdoors. I have started the thought process of what to do next, where to live to give me the best opportunity to not only survive but thrive. Looking at my business and if I can even continue with it all. I’m married to it for the next two years, I am constantly talking to clients about getting outside they see me sitting outside with my shirt off all the time. I’m sure most of them think I’ve gone nuts lol (as well as my neighbors lol)

Just a random thought dump ...
    I’m doing well but I have some major conflict in my mind ...

I’m excited about the member event in December flight and hotel is booked.

I struggle is real ... how to break out of the system that has made our life so easy .. with out completly destroying ones own existence while trying to help others at the same time.

Jim

11. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

@Jim Laird ~ it is always good to see your updates. I love all the changes you're making, and that you are doing it in the public eye way more than most of us are.

Maybe some do think you're nuts ~ but I can guarantee that you are planting seeds. Funny thing about planting seeds and moving on with your life... you often don't know whether someone else will come along and water that seed. Will it have the right conditions to grow up and poke through the earth ... will it see the sunshine?

I find I can't dwell on it. Not even with the closest members of my own family. I am perfectly content with living my best life & planting seeds where I can. Under just the right conditions.

Best wishes as you move forward on your journey and work through the decisions about your gym. It's a difficult place to be ... needing to provide for your family, wanting to help others, while at the same time striving for not just self-preservation ~ but a deep internal need to *thrive*.

Your thoughts resonated with me this morning, as I am in a similar place. Let's keep on seeing that sunrise, man... I wholeheartedly believe it brings us clarity.

Phosphene and Jim Laird like this.
  12. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Thank you for the kind words. I am single by choice and don't really stay in contact with my family because they are energy vampires. The gym and the community I have created is my family, that is why what is coming in the near future is going to be so difficult.

Jim.

13. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

I'm sorry ~ I don't know why I assumed you were married with kids. :oops: I think it was where you said "break out of the system that has made our life so easy".

...I gotcha now.

I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed all the time ~ but at least I AM in the shed. Lol.

Best wishes!

14. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Break out of the system = escape modern life.

15. Jenelle

Jenelle Gold

I gotcha. "Our life" = all of us. Not you & your wife & kids I apparently made up in my mind. Again ~ sorry. :)

16. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I made the same assumption, perhaps based on the profile pic. If they are some of your customers it’s obvious you treat them like family. :)

Jim Laird and Jenelle like this.
  17. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

No need to be sorry :)

Jenelle likes this.