1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Michalis, Oct 21, 2016.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Reminds of a wit that remarked over 40 years ago (about white people's desire to tan as dark as possible): that white people want to turn black and black people want to be whiter.

Michalis and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

And many asians want what they use to call "cow eye" and white women use makeup to "sharpen" the way their eyes appear.

It's people and traits akimbo. Maybe slaves to fashion and marketing or maybe something deeper that I can not grasp.

ElectricUniverse and Michalis like this.
  3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Wishful thinking is not theory.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

You've written this before.

To really plumb the depths wishful thinking is not theory and theory is not observed truths.

Michalis likes this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Theory is microwaves destroy everything. We're living this truth.

I apologize my morale being so low right now, compassion fatigue combined with nnEMF fatigue is getting to me.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

No doubts.

They certainly shake things up a bit.

7. Michalis

Michalis New Member

You actually nailed it. I could not have said this better!!!!!!

8. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I remember and I must have posted it before, in Thailand they sell whitening cream.. To be seen as whiter it elevates your social status... Absurdity at work..

Lahelada and drezy like this.
  9. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Again absurdity at work, however there is a deeper reason.. and it is social and goes both ways... Absolutely spot on

10. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I am sure connections will be made in the brain ... Usually the Ty become conscious the time you least expect them.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

drezy likes this.
  12. Michalis

Michalis New Member

So, that is the mismatch I was talking about. Most likely 2 things. Either they don't want to get darker or they think sun is bad.
    I gotta ask. I haven't.

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Probably because they'll burn otherwise like I used to.

14. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I have been here for 2 weeks and curiously I havent burnt at all. I tan easily and usually I get burnt but just a tiny bit. Did not happen this time and I am out a lot. I think the locals would be light years ahead of me with their adaptation to the local environment. Not the European descending ones, the Mayan locals. So there is something else going on.

15. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Mahahual rocks if you just want to relax and empty your head. It is not the best beach but it is super chilled out.
    Just get passed the malecon and the touts and head a little south of the walking street. Ignore the touts.
    If you find people to hang out it is great, otherwise it can get a bit boring but still ok .you can also go snorkeling and all that.
    So those touts exist because there is a cruise port that basically keeps this village alive.it docks in the morning it departs in the afternoon. Then everything shuts down. But there are a handful of place you can go. Food is good and there is constant fresh seafood everywhere. I advise you to eat in small places. The ones at the malecon seem to overcharge and you don't get an itemised bill.
    IMG_20191204_161754.jpg IMG_20191204_072457.jpg IMG_20191202_143724.jpg IMG_20191203_120241.jpg
    IMG_20191204_165054.jpg

Anne V, Antonis, Inger and 1 other person like this.
  16. Michalis

Michalis New Member

it is a little late to write but i dont care, i am on holiday.

What i noticed is if i walk out of my cabana in the morning (dont think big, it is a pretty shitty place to live but does the job) and watch the sun rise i need to drop the kids to the pool within 15 mins.No coffee involved..Amazing.. That means things work fine and as expected.

The clocks can be synced back.

Inger likes this.
  17. Michalis

Michalis New Member

A piece of the obesity puzzle in Mexico

18. Inger

Inger Silver

or because of religion?
    Can you ask please, I am so curious... :)

19. Michalis

Michalis New Member

This is s farmacy in Playa del Carmen. Look what kind of crap they sell along with medicine. Just zoom in.b

IMG_20191207_111049.jpg

20. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I doubt that it is because of the religion. Their are Catholic which makes them conservative. My 2 cents are either they don't want to get darker or they think sun is bad. And besides you can get a sunstroke if you overdo it. I will have to ask but I am in Playa now.. if I find out I will post.

Inger likes this.