1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Michalis, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Michalis

Michalis New Member

So...

It has been a long time since my last post here... I am screwed! I don't think there is a point of airing my dirty laundry but i am not well at all .. Everything has been breaking down rapidly at London. I am almost disintegrating. Got piles of examinations and mris and the such. No need for sympathy it is my own fault however i have had a lot of family bullshit on my plate. I hear the Doc in my head every fucking single day and i know exactly what he tells me... I wish i could explain my predicament to the world but there is no point.. Moral issues are relevant, Nature is objective and absolute and selects for the best ... There is no emotions in nature only necessity.

I am going to Mexico on the 22nd of Nov to 8th of Dec... exploratory trip and looking for a way to disengage from London...

Will be around Puerto Aventuras close to the Cenotes... If anyone is around there make contact!

@Sean Waters : Really chuffed to see you there mate!

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  2. I'll be there mate, while we are bathing in plenty of UV and cold water we will give that state of mind a wash through..........

Phosphene and Michalis like this.
  3. Michalis

Michalis New Member

My CT goes well. Cripple has been cold adapting since end of August in London , in an outdoor non-heated pool in South London, Brockwell Lido.

I feel amazing after CT, but i maxed out on 1 hour so far.

Today the water was 9.9 degrees and i managed 25 minutes early in the morning before work... So squeezing my mitos well before the trip to Mexico.. I think i would see the real benefits from the cold only when i start hitting 2 hours in there..

upload_2019-11-8_10-33-16.png

I also found a website in Greek that has been going on since 2009 by a Greek guy and i am just floored.. He is completely in tune with Jack Kruse and talks about Biophotons and LEDs and the whole shebang! Really interesting... I really dont know if they talk or know each other already!

The site for any Greek speaking person reading is https://light1and2life.wordpress.com/

JanSz and Phosphene like this.
  4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Enjoy Mexico! We won’t cross paths this time but I’ll bet we will someday. :)

Michalis likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    Is there a way to make this web site readable to me?
    https://light1and2life.wordpress.com/

Michalis likes this.
  6. Michalis

Michalis New Member

JanSz, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  7. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I watched this one today.

Trying to connect the dots.

drezy likes this.
  8. Michalis

Michalis New Member

CT was bitch today. 30 mins only

upload_2019-11-10_15-46-21.png
    The sun came out this morning and everyone was enjoying it.

Mentally i feel AMAZING. With only 30 mins... I need to do more time in, I am there 5-6 times a week. The cripple found a purpose in London. After the meltdown things are looking up a bit. It is nice to do things that make you feel great and happy.

I noticed that the BAB seriously hinders swimming, however sardines are conductive to feel the high after due to DHA. The alternative would be to swim a couple of lengths and then just sit in the water.

My mind seems to be working well. I just want to fix my body. I feel the inflammation on my spinal muscles slightly dropping...

Attached Files:

Phosphene likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

I've come to think that seeing one's culture more clearly for what it really is is something that becomes easier to do over a lifetime.

Picking and choosing cultural elements that ring more true and discarding those that are inappropriate likely requires a strong heart and a heaping helping of resolve toward not caring about being labeled "bad" in any given social/cultural role that we play.

Phosphene likes this.
  10. Michalis

Michalis New Member

It is hard work to plough through the bullshit man. I could write pages and pages of my realizations but i don't really think that it matters..

Yes man i agree, keep the useful and relevant, discard the crap. And also yes, i agree, in plain language, fuck what the "village" thinks about you. Where "village" = immediate family, friends and the such.

Phosphene, drezy and JanSz like this.
  11. Michalis

Michalis New Member

CT @ 8.4 degrees today. Lasted about 20 minutes in the pool. I need gloves and socks in order to stay in more. I feel amazing mentally.

12. Michalis

Michalis New Member

So, I am in Mexico.. Close to Puerto Aventuras. The weather is really sunny however it seems like mission impossible to get to beaches. You either have to use a beach club or live in a resort.. I have been spoiled with choice in Crete and Thailand. I am a little disappointed already... Definitely a scheme..
    Generally I feel ok, the sun does the job, however my bones and joints are killing me... So this is my exploratory trip here... I think it would be really really difficult to move down here without a remote job.

13. Novah

Novah New Member

Hi,

I had the same frustration re the beaches.

I was in Puerto Aventuras this winter - wasn’t my cup of tea but if you go through the gates, there’s a very small but nice beach (free) in front of the Omni hotel - just walk down the path on the side of the hotel. The Omni hotel also makes a good breakfast.

My fav beach in the area was at the Barcelo Maya hotel - it’s fabulous. But you have to either stay there or go for a day pass.

If you have the time, head up to Puerto Morelos, and stay on the beach side. Free and easy access to a beach that goes on for miles - really good for walking and swimming and a friendly town.

Another good and free beach is in Playacar in Playa Del Carmen. You can either walk in or stay at an Airbnb or hotel inside the gates.

Friends of mine that grew up in the area strongly recommended I skip that whole coast and head to Cozumel instead, so that’s another area to explore.

Also look into going up to Holbox.

I loved Tulum’s beaches but wasn’t a fan of how much effort it took to get to them, as well as the beach clubs restricting access etc.

I think all you can do is explore as much as you can and see what areas resonate (or not) for you. Good luck!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

What are the RF levels there?

15. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I have no clue as I haven't got s meter. There are a lot of towers. There also seem to be quite a lot of independent microwave antennas. I really don't know what is their purpose.

16. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Thank you very much for the great info.
    I tried to go through the gates to Omni but I wasn't allowed as I did not have a reservation... Such a pain... Arriving on a bicycle and looking sweaty probably did not inspire security..
    My initial thoughts was to rent a car and explore but then I changed my mind as what I really wanted was to relax and just hit the beach and the cenotes..I feel really tired from working in London and I just wanted to unwind but now I got more headaches as to where to go especially with two bad knees and an aching hip and back. So the moral of the story is to go to one of this resorts if you are in this kind of pickle .. otherwise explore.
    Just before I book accomodation asked my air BnB host if the beaches are public there and she said yes. I took her word literally and there we are. So this is actually s half truth. Beaches are public however ACCESS to the beaches is tightly controlled around where I am.

17. Michalis

Michalis New Member

On another note.

There is as lot of OBESE people here. I would expect the opposite.. it is just crazy.. is it the influence of America? It was not like this in Thailand.. I am really really shocked. They live under strong sun, they can eat more carbs etc, they got the great influence of the crater, what gives? Blue light? Something is really off...

18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Blows my mind you've been a member here four years.

I assume you took no mitigation steps on your flight either, if you only knew.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  19. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Yeah I wore my tin foil hat mate..

20. Novah

Novah New Member

I completely agree re: best to stay at the resorts - on that coast, it's the way to go, at least initially.

You may want to get in touch with Dave Key & Shah/Lloyd on here, and just head up to Isla Mujeres and stay with them; both of them have accom available I think - they seem to have things dialed and that makes things so much easier.

21. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Thanks!

So today it was a little bit better.. I went swimming in the morning with my airbnb hosts' mates who are diving instructors... They were driving a big BMW and we went to Puerto Aventuras at Omni.. They just said "Buseo" (Diving) to the security guard and we were let in,. The security guard took the driver's licence and flashed it to a camera as well..

Makes sense, they saw me the other day on a crap bicycle and probably they wondered what is this cheap bastard is doing here..

Later in the afternoon i cycled south and I found a place to go swimming and the beach is accessible for a fee, only 30 pesos.. The Beach club next to it charges 80..So i think i am going to stick here for the time being until i get frustrated again haha... And it is not about the money, everything here seems to be so exclusive... Everything is guarded..I wonder how the local people feel about it as they too have to pay,however if you consider that the minimum wage here is about $5 US, go figure..

The good thing is that there are 4-5 Cenotes around here so i will get to visit them too..

So i cycled from Puerto Aventuras south , about 3-4 km, on the shittiest bicycle in the world.. I can do a lot of distance with bicycles but that was another level.. So every single road to the beach is closed... Everything is private.. How ridiculous is this..

So i am kinda venting my frustrations here but maybe it is good so others know and prepare accordingly before they come down here..
    Apparently the southern you go from the Riviera Maya the easier it gets as it is not that developed..

Phosphene likes this.