1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Michalis, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Michalis

Michalis New Member

@JanSz ,

I take it that your cousin never ate his catch...

This is what my fridge looks like today, it is a bloody expensive sport but i would rather stick to it for a while see what happens.. I wish i could afford eating it every day all day because i love them.

upload_2018-8-10_18-25-11.png

drezy and Antonis like this.
  2. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Good job, keep it up mate!!

Michalis likes this.
  3. Michalis

Michalis New Member

It is really hard to stomach all this protein every morning. I wake up and i really dont want to eat anything for some time but i force myself to stomach circa 10 Oysters and extra protein. Leptin Reset is hard work.

It has a very strange effect... The oysters are giving me a kind of high and also a weird gut sensation. I remember when i was a kid we used to eat sea-urchins and the adults used to tell us that if we have a lot of this then we will get us "drunk". I think this is connected with the oyster story. I love sea urchins by the way.. I used to collect them as a kid , open then and clean them and get the "egg" out... So tasty with copious amounts of olive oil and lemon. But these days are long gone.

The oyster gut sensation might have to do with the micro-organisms the oysters carry... Viral Marketing..
    ref: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ts-into-your-tissues.14962/page-3#post-193108

However: After food i usually crash and that has been happening for a few months now.. My appetite is really strange... I have bouts of satiety that can shift rapidly to hunger and back ... I also notice that i might dont want to eat and then eat say my second meal of the day then my appetite explodes, i want to eat everything i see+ i want to eat sweets after that meal .. I suspect my leptin receptor in the brain might be well off or mismatched by blue light as well..

Since i started the new job 3 weeks ago i feel hungrier and putting on fat. Blue light causing insuling resistance. Makes me hungry.

Another thing seems to be brewing.. I get pain on both of my thumb's bones and big toes and it is getting worst with the leptin reset. I suspect it might be gout but i dont know how and why is it happening.

All joints are clicking and becoming unstable. It is getting scarier.. From what i read at the forum it is like excess of protons .. My collagen semiconductors might be overloaded by the energy carried by blue light and the absense of full spectrum one?

I now try to be at bed at 9:30 every night. I wake up slightly refreshed but after BAB i crash at some point as i mentioned above.

I am not sure if the DHA amounts that i eat will help saturate my brain and my collagen network to be able to. I suspect we need DHA over there as we need to signal from the brain down to the tissues. But if my job is destroying the DHA in my eye and body then there is no way out from this hole..

It seems madness to stay in this location, honestly .. but i can rely only on myself and my labor for the time being..I got my stem cell treatment scheduled for next week. Then see if i can move with what cash i have left.. Provided that no more shit will hit the fan..

4. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Move as soon as you can bro. Thailand is still wise.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder if urchins are good as a mitochondriac's food.?
    U have them ready to eat in my asian store.

Gout is a second from the top on this important list.

upload_2018-8-16_18-24-19.png

6. Michalis

Michalis New Member

7. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I have been wondering if Deuterium depleted water could augment my stem cell therapy for my knee osteoarthritis.. Anyone has any thoughts? Could deuterium depleted water might have the opposite effect that i want for the stem cells to proliferate and work properly?

8. drezy

drezy New Member

Your issues with oysters might be purine related:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purine_nucleotide_cycle

Not that purines are "bad". I think maybe it's more like a check engine light for your urea cycle.

Overproduction and under excretion are two possibilities. Hydration exogenous and endogenous is a big deal.

I looked for a while and kept getting hung up on citrulline. As in Michalis' step 1 (Cirulline) is beat up at that stage or prior.
    518.jpg

Read this post https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...d-urea-cycle-is-not-simple.21360/#post-241737

and maybe this one https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-journal-of-a-madman.16871/page-2#post-178079

I'm taking a shortcut that gout ≈ cancer (or the beginnings). Oh I'm also shortcutting that your thumbs getting worse is a gout-like issue.

One experiment I think you could do is if the pain is predictable enough and you are methodical is that you could use baking soda in your water in between meals and monitor the pain.

With your previous issues and now this gout the real best experiment your could do is a few months on the equator, eating lightly in the light, pushing DDW through you as you bake in the sun.

9. What about iceing those extremities.... ? Definitely not an actual root cause cure but it's a hack to beat the pain while you load up with DHA.

Also apparently Shellfish is high in prurine but fish is quite lower. So skip the shellfish while it's not tolerated, and hit the Salmon!! I've had to skip oysters due to gut reactions through my current program and I'm still doing good bro!!

10. As for that urea cycle I'm assuming it would all start running better if you lowered Deuterium and increased voltage and decreased inflammation = essentially, root cause of neolithic disease right?

Curcumin does all those things. 2-5000mg per day (Kruse epcotx webinar recommendation)

11. And Sleep

And of course Equator Sun is #1.. but it takes a lot of £££ to get the time you require there. So try the others first??

12. Michalis

Michalis New Member

@drezy thanks a lot for taking the time to write this.. Empirically i have a feeling that the cycle is shot somewhere by an experiment that i did... And now with what you write it makes a lot of sense. So I ordered a few bottles of Qlarivia DDW 25 and had them few weeks ago. Within a week the gout like symptoms were less than half on the big toe.. That might mean that normally the cycle is not getting hydrated properly, or there is a lot of deuterium in my tissues already that slows the bicycle down? But why the oysters have this effect there??? Is it because of their microorganism load in the gut or the purine byproduct that is not getting cleared up? I am trying to make sense of these two links you sent me.

From prior testing my Urea and uric acid where within range. So that means the problem might actually be in steps before or after that. Maybe in ATP degradation? I got a lot of reading to do mate!

Anyway, as soon as i started the oysters again i feel completely crap! The pain is in almost every joint... I am actually worrying about cancer sometimes because what we know about the Krebs cycle..

I will need to check the baking soda hack too but i need to understand what the effect is on Krebs cycle..From an elementary look it seems that it is a folk gout remedy.

13. Michalis

Michalis New Member

@Sean Waters

That could be a hack to try... By the way I got a fridge full of seafood at the moment and i guess it is full of purines!! I am trying to get my DHA up... My test in April was 12.56 : 1 so it is pretty high and need to bring it down, and then hit the cold hard.. I am struggling to keep away from nuts though... really hard work..

I got a few oysters left then i will switch to salmon and crustaceans... By the way those sainsbury's prawns drive me nuts... They usually come from Vietnam and they don't taste at all.. I have got wild Salmon and pole caught cod and i really need to rotate things... Lets see what happens when the oysters are finished.

14. Michalis

Michalis New Member

See my post above about Deuterium, i think it makes sense what you say..
    I have boat loads of organic turmeric every day.. And i cook with it too !

15. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I literally go to bed at 8:30 and i read for maybe one house with blue blockers now.. I wake up and have a BAB usually ...Still drinking coffee and that is a problem.. It seems hard work to get everything right..

16. Yeah but mate Turmeric is insignificant for curcumin, this is the mistake people make, ........ 1 tbsp gets you 0.1 to 0.2g of curcumin. So are you having 10 to 15 tablespoons of turmeric a day? Just something to be aware of mate. When reversing a disease you are so far behind you need extremes of good things to get you back above water. You are in deep water right now mate, and that's why I take the capsules at such a high dose and recommend them too, even if it will cost you £100+ per month - can you afford to say no?

And you just gotta cut the nuts out, and the coffee. And get to bed early. and hit the ice baths.

Yeah, it's fucking hard and it really makes your life boring and I'm even losing friends and girlfriends because of it - but this is the nature of the game we are playing. You just have to be so strict if you want any chance of winning.........

Antonis likes this.
  17. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Yes i think you are right, i have been taking a lot of Turmeric capsules and also cooking with it but most likely that is still not enough. I will check the Revital one you sent me.

18. Michalis

Michalis New Member

@Sean Waters
    I missed the Turmeric / Curcumin detail completely. Thanks again for pointing it out.

19. No problem mate. That's what I'm here for, to help you!

It is to be expected, missing details, there is so much to remember mate. Sometimes mistakes are what we need, they make us learn better.

KrusinWitchie and Michalis like this.
  20. drezy

drezy New Member

Michalis likes this.