1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by LouiseAngela, May 18, 2016.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Beneficial. Cool your wrist, too. Don't have the light too close . I would prefer a non led source for UV. The spiral Black light bulbs get the most thumbs up here.
    The quantlet does more than just UV though.

Get all the sunlight you can get. Important is that you go out even just for five minutes when you first wake up and look into the direction of the sun ( ca 20 degrees to the east of it).
    Evening sun light redshifts ( has a larger proportion of red light)and is beneficial for healing.
    For all US readers Torch = flashlight

caroline and Danny like this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

3. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Mine has every frequency imaginable. Kinda like a golden infinite shower of light. You can't trick nature, just the humans created from it.... Your body will know artificial light, even UV from any source. The sun is what you need. Bad thoughts are what to delete.

Lahelada and Danny like this.
  4. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I was thinking about tests Ive done. Some abnormalites.

1. Raised MCV for 5 years
    2. Low B12 246 (range 206-1000) and low pottassium 3.8
    3. Dry eyes, teared in sunlight

Attached Files:

5. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Also neurologist said I had some white plaques in the brain (2?) - he said he thought these were normal for age? Even though Im not sure about that considering my symptoms. I also have a small space in my brain which they said Ok?

6. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

My optimal journey isnt feeling very optimal....in fact I feel awful. Im quite stressed though because my mum is ill in England with pneumonia. I have to visit and the thought of getting through the hospital (trying to walk) is stressing me out! Ive just realised though that my mum has a wheel chair and I could use that. But that thought is stressing me out because Ive never had to use one before due to stubborn pride. BUT I really think I have to now. Im trying to love what is...but in truth I HATE IT!!! I HATE That I can't walk properly. I HATE that I DONT KNOW WHY. I HATE HATE HATE HATE IT!!!! AND now I feel sick to the stomach...I think I better go outside.

7. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

So an update to the 'ether' out there. Ive been grounding every day and almost always getting morning and evening sun. Im also pretty tanned now as I go out whenever the rays permit. Im sleeping on the Magnetico and sleep very well on it. Im having a struggle with the family about night time lighting asking them to keep lights off mostly. I do wear the blue blockers mostly so I suppose Im getting some protection at least.

I think I could improve in some areas like more water? Im wondering how much is enough? 2 Litres? I was doing great on fish and aim for every day but its slipped a little. I need to get to the fish shop. I want to up my game because Im feeling really desperate to improve my walking. It definitely feels worse and I dont know why!!

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi Louise :)

Have you seen the video on sleep that Rubén posted in a thread in the educating doctors section , "Sleep, regeneration, plasma, and the exclusion zone of CSF? ". With your mention of plaque I think you might find it interesting. I think there's a circadian cycle for CSF production,(with the peak at 2 am?) so I'm working on the principle that if I don't drink enough in the day, my brain is less likely to get into its rinse cycle during the night. :D

I don't know what amount of water is right for you, but I drink a lot more than 2 litres of water a day. :)

PS how is your mum?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  9. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Thanks for asking about my mum Sue. She bounced back and in nursing home now and quite perky!! Sadly though my brother in law died suddenly two days ago of heart attack.

10. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I need help/advice. I feel like I urinate way more than other people even when I haven't drunk anything like today when I was at a funeral and purposely didn't drink a lot. I wouldn't care but because walking is so hard it's a big worry to me. I'm sure it's connected to my neurology but is there anything that could help???

11. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

As a silver member can I view deep cold thermogenesis webinar? How do I find it?

12. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Silver members get the last three webinars. You should be able to purchase single webinars by request.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Urination at night is a blue light issue........

14. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

It's not a problem at night. It's during the day?