1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by LouiseAngela, May 18, 2016.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think jewelry and tattoos were worn long ago because they attracted (native) EMF. With good effects. Unfortunately now it also attracts the bad stuff we have all around. I haven't worn my wedding ring for 2-3 years.

caroline likes this.
  2. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Ok, so Ive gone into the sea two days in a row now. Its very very very cold!!! It literally takes my breath away and I scream involuntarily, my husband thinks its hilarious. I dont shower when I come in because I figure Ill absorb more minerals and iodine this way. Ive put a cotton futon on the floor downstairs and slept there last night. I might be imagining it but I felt an energy flow into my legs and slept really really well. Could this be the earths magnetism? My legs felt really bad the last few days but a B12 injection really seemed to help.

Lahelada likes this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Love your update. Don't doubt what you feel though. If you feel it it is !

4. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

It is Wierd but I just get the sense that sleeping on the floor will help. Are u saying to trust that feeling? Also I'm going to be on my own for a bit. I'm planning on NO lights on at all. Bed when dark. Up at dawn. Can't help longing for a sign that it's working...

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yes ,that is what I am saying.Trust your instincts . Sleeping on the floor should help . the plan while on your own is great . Add good water and lots of it.

Curves likes this.
  6. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Thank you, the water here is awful but Ive been buying spring water, its difficult to get in glass so I have to just accept the plastic for the moment. Im trying to persuade my husband that at some point we should put in a reverse osmosis unit. I would do if we retired here. Im a bit worried about being on my own because I cant get around the shops and find it difficult to cook. So Ive decided it could be a very good time to fast for a bit!! Am I right in thinking this would help light absorbtion? Or am I missing something like respiratory proteins or uncoupling or something. There is so much to learn. Im starting to read the book Jack posted on the Silver Klub FB about a guy who reveresed his RA with light water and magnetism. Hoping I learn a lot...

7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Louise,fasting is not indicated if you are leptin resistant. Have you looked into this,done the reset?

8. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Hi Lahelada, I was in ketosis for 8 months and low carb before that. I find it easy to not eat during the day especially now with lots of water and some sun. The Irish sun is being mean at the moment and there is a lot of cloud cover but I still sit out and get cold at the same time. Im wondering if just being cold outside is still good or do you really have to be in cold water? Ive been cold showering too. However, horrors... the water here is cholorinated and fluoridated. I dont drink it obviously but I do shower. Ive got onto a water company and I can get an RO unit for €450 and I can get a softner and filter out the cholorine and fluoride for €950. I dont think thats too bad. The question is should I get an RO unit for home first? We have well water but Ive always been a bit dubious about its quality and in fact sometimes I think its what has made me sick? Im learning from you guys to trust that intuition. So when Ive got the money Im just going to get an RO unit, ideally in both places.

Ive been sleeping on the floor and not turning on the lights at all, except for some computer work.. I still find it difficult not to go near the darn machine. Ive really noticed I cant work on the lap top when its charging. Actually I cant even really touch it because it actually hurts/tingles my hands.
    A few days ago I brushed my teeth and my son was still here and had left a light on. I noticed immediately that my walking was worse. Its so scary.

Im freezing now and so wish the damn sun would shine. Its normally warmer here.

Im just musing now but when I was in Italy in 2011 I really could walk so well even though I had been bad up to that time. Is it possible the sun and the light could have such a quick healing effect?

If truth be told at the moment even with extra water, grounding, sunlight as much as I can...sleeping on the floor, my sleep is worse, my walking is worse, I havent even done the normal walk that I usually can do. In fact Im scared to even try it because my legs feel so bad. Sigh... but Im going to keep going. I do believe in all this. I just read John Otts book. I was blown away by it. It just makes so much sense. The type of light environment we live in affect plants, animals and us. DUH!

Ive been checking out the shipping and customs costs for the magnetico. ITs a lot, it will probably add another €700 to it all so I think it will just be easier to order the quantlet. For some reason though I cant imagine it having the same impact as sleeping on the mattress 8 or 9 hours? BUT Im going to trust that it will. ITs really great to trust the people here. Ive been doing it alone for a long time and not getting very far.

9. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Feeling crap today. It pouring with rain. My legs are so stiff and I can't get comfortable. I want to scream but I'll scare the dog!!! Virtual scream AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH. CAn I really get better?

10. Danny

Danny New Member

Effort and patience, then more effort and more patience. When you have a hole to dig yourself out of you'll need even more effort and or patience.

11. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Yes indeed. When I was in my 20's someone said "your health is your wealth". I really didn't understand it at the time. I was cocky and I thought I would be lucky. I wasn't. I find it difficult to walk so digging myself out of a hole a bit of a challenge but I get your drift.

Danny likes this.
  12. Danny

Danny New Member

If I had trouble walking I would live in the water. I would literally spend as much time as I could submerged in water. I aim for 10 hours + a week in the ocean.

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I sympathise about the weather :(. I decided to think of the hazelnut nearest my CT bath, it is thriving despite the low quantum yield. It is connected to the earth, and because of all the rain, it isn't at risk of drought. How it positions it's wet leaves and operates its stomata for photosynthesis are different to a tree in a drier, higher UV environment. So if I'm hydrated and my surfaces are cold and wet from being nude or in tan through, barefoot in the rain or when I am out in my metal tub, I reckon I can still do the human equivalent of photosynthesis. I'm under the same light as the garden is .... Well that's the theory, and it's not my craziest Biohack by a long shot :D

14. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Love that idea. Am I right in thinking cold increase ability to utilise light?

15. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I'm siting looking at sea now. Too wobbly to get into it but getting out to sit on wall with feet in sand.

Lahelada likes this.
  16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You are correct. And you are doing great,even if progress feels slow.

17. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

It's good to be able to DO something to help yourself isn't it? If it's cloudy and cold and in cold will I absorb more of the light available. I don't really understand why. Can someone tell me relevant blogs please? Thank you buddies.

18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

19. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

20. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I have UV torch wondering if shining it on my wrist aka quantlet would be beneficial or dumb? I bought a flaska too. is sunrise light more beneficial than light at 8am? Is sun gazing at sunset and sunrise even more bang for your buck? Questions questions ...