1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by LouiseAngela, May 18, 2016.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

A lot of us ditched our jewellery long ago!

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are you working with a doctor?

3. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

So it does attract Emf? Aw...

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

We need to look at everything - in my opinion......

Jack just mentioned recently that nail/toe polish is not a good idea..... and of course makeup blocks the sun/UV

5. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I was put on bio identicals but it just felt wrong to be on estrogen and progesterone so I ditched that totally. But it feels right to use the progesterone cream. I just buy it. I note jack kruse says women need it

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

what is your Pg/E2 ratio?

Why did the Doc put you on both?

I like the cream too - but for me - it has always been a lack of Pg .....except when I screwed myself up with estrogen.

7. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

8. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I think he put me on both because that's what he does!!!!

9. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

The doctor in my head said no.

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

If you have a garden string a washing line in a secluded area and sun yourself behind that. Whenever I am not sure that someone will come I sit on a pareo in a directors chair,the pareo is open at the front. From the back I already look dressed . Any noise I throw the pareo over myself ,one knot and I am dressed. That should ensure the postman does not ring twice .;)

About the PG and progesterone you should ask your doc ..

caroline likes this.
  11. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

12. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

So today I went to the dentist and this causes me stress, not just because of the dentist, but because I have to get parking and walk to his office. Luckily I didn't have far to go this time...but and its a big BUT, I found walking along the path and across the gravel quite EASY. I noticed this a little yesterday to at Tai Chi, that walking to the car was just a bit easier. Tai Chi was hard though because we were doing shifting weight from foot to foot and my legs wobble a lot when i do this. BUT to say again I walked to the car with a class mate and normally I avoid this because I walk so funny but I dont think he even noticed!! Soooooo,, what did I do? The only change Ive added is to knock off all electricity to the bedroom and ban the phones in the room...plus Ive added more frequent sundown light and more water. I wonder can I hope this is a shift for the better?

13. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Ive been grounding, drinking water and sitting in the sun as much as I can. Ive found Im really not hungry until the evening. IS this because Im getting free electrons from the sun and the earth?

I cannot decide between quantlet and magentico. I just feel that 8 hours on magnetic might help me more? Wondering too about shining a red infra red heater for muscles up my nose a la vie light (family reaction will be fun if they see ha ha)

14. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Id really appreciate your help Peeps. I spoke to an EMF guy from Nordic.ie. From assessing house just on google maps he says that the house is 'not harmonic'. We do have a lot of angled roofs and so on. He wants to come and assess the house which is not too expensive. He says things can be done to help harmonize the house. Im a bit worried though that it might all be gobbldey gook! What do you think? Has anyone else had this done? As Ive said before Ive always had a sense that something was wrong but not sure what? My OH gets upset when I say this because he thinks I dont like the house, or he thinks Im blaming him... which Im not!! Our house is actually lovely and the garden is amazing. Im so sad about it! I did have a well known guy assess if for geopathic stress and he said it was actually OK. So who do I believe...I guess I need more sunlight and then Id know who to trust! I trust the people here and Jack. I hope someone will reply.

I also saw my bioresonance lady today, she thinks Im doing a little better. She is now doing a parasite and bowel cleanse and killing off lyme, although she says the lyme is now just in the blood and not the organs. She says I have some viruses too, one of them being cystomegalovirus and I cant remember the others.

Im still debating about the magnetico or quantlet? Help me decide people. ITs all money, money, money! Id pay a LOT if it would help me. DO you think Im trying too many things? Is it worth spending money on the harmonics of the house. HELP!!!

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Quantlet is way cheaper but won't be released until September. Some of our members were in Mexico and saw just how far the project is going. Its way out in front of what most believe.

Danny likes this.
  16. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I can wait. Much cheaper to ship to ireland too. I REALLY appreciate your input!!! It makes decision making so much easier.

17. Danny

Danny New Member

depends on your environment. jewelry at the beach maybe no problem but jewelry at the office might not be so good

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Without sunlight mankind has become un-enlightened. The sun lightens our load and clears our mind. It's not the load that breaks us down, it's the way we use it that does. Artificial light has changed our being and made us to obvious in nature. Our mind has become dense and opaque without our imagination. We need more learning of the sun, to to erase our ignorance and build wisdom. Sunlight is man's best disinfectant because it makes our thoughts transparent with nature.

Danny and lohd2015 like this.
  19. Danny

Danny New Member

Sun and a good environment makes navigating so much simpler.

20. Danny

Danny New Member

Make sure you are leptin sensitive. Then start off slowly. Try eating an earlier dinner and then not eating until breakfast. I just fast when I feel like it