1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My journal to optimal health

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by thrive1992, Aug 25, 2018.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm not opposed to GFCIs. The dude who proved them out taped a wire to his back before jumping into his pool in front of the press. Kinda cool.

I'm not sure at this point what you electrician is speaking about...

2. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

Update:

Amalgam fillings removed and replaced with Vita Enamic. One of the most biologically compatible materials available. I have a small amount of thermal and pressure sensitivity on the side of my mouth where the 2 fillings were removed.

Could I get some help interpreting some data?

I've been biohacking for a while but I haven't done much measuring of blood etc.
    last week I got some tests done by a PhD student in the sport science department of my university.
    The big stand out numbers were:
    - total cholesterol = 323 (apparently this is extremely high and "NOT good") I do consume a lot of eggs, fish, meat and dairy (almost all organic etc so quality is not an issue)
    - artery age is 28 (im 26)

I will attach images below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]