1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Journal - Light at the end of a tunnel...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by PJP71, Aug 5, 2018.

1. They probably block the minimum, but they will work to some degree. I had cheap $5 ones I bought on amazon back in Dec 2017. They were "ok" but I could feel the difference between wearing them in the office and not. Then I bought the primal hacker yellow tint glasses for the office and those were wonderful. I recently got the RaOptics ones and they are good too. I like the primal hacker ones better :eek:!

Can you change the lighting in your office or workspace to limit LED/Florescents? Do you work near windows or anything? Do you sit in front of a screen all day?

Regarding your fasting, are you eating a big ass breakfast if you are fasting from 6pm to 12noon the next day? That could be a reason why your DHEA is low too. The breakfast helps reset your body and hormones. If you want to fast I believe eating early at 4 or 5pm and then waiting until morning is enough. Anyone else please chime in.

2. Also, your nighttime cortisol is high.

3. PJP71

PJP71 Silver

I bought the UVEX cheapies on amazon that I use if I will be around light at night but they are heavy so I will look into the ones you suggested.

Unfortunately I am in front of a screen most of the day and unable to do much about the lighting.

I mainly began fasting for the effects of autophagy and positive influence on your immune system. I believe there are studies that show fasting also increases testosterone and HGH. My DHEAS level was originally measured to be very low a year before I started fasting so I don't think it caused it.

I will re-read about the BAB. Thanks for reminding me.:thumbsup:

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    Christine_L likes this.