1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Inconvenient Truth - Meg's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Meg M, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

NOT TRUE

2. Joanna Wong

Joanna Wong New Member

That's my ultimate goal, not needing the medication, just UV and IR light, I am in the tropic, there is no reason that I cannot take advantage of it. I had just tested last Saturday, I was sitting outside at the garden near my place, with lower RF reading and just sat there for 45 minutes. I did not need my full T3 dosage and did not feel the fatigue. It was incredible.

caroline likes this.
  3. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Hi I thought I'd join this post and see if anyone could advise. I've also bought the B-Cure and started using it last week twice a week for 20 seconds after getting in touch with Meg at Jack's recommendation.

I started doing CT in Feb in the sea and morning light 2 months ago. CT is hard now as its too hot so cool baths at night are my only solution.

My recent labs show T3 3.70 (2.6-5.39) T4 5.92 (4.66-9.31) and TSH 0.05 (0.27 - 4.70) (these are done in Ibiza) My TSH seems to be disappearing. I was taking 2.25 Nature Thyroid but have reduced it to 2 and will retest in a few weeks.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hashimoto's is an AI gateway disease that begins in the eye.
    This is very important in avoiding your dopamine drop in the eye.............The eye is the key even for thyroid patients as my Vermont 2017 showed when I showed how tryosine and phenylalanine react with IR-A and UV-A light to make the precursors proteins of T3 and T4. I showed a slide in Vermont 2017 showing people how this is created. Meg got that in her mitohack in Mexico long ago. She went further. This is why she has my respect.

Dopamine and melatonin creation begin in the eye. Now that my Vermont lecture is up you can see how the central retinal pathways work.

Now let us discuss how the eye is the beginning of AI conditions:
    Dopmaine is created first in the eye in humans and it even affects our immune system.

A study published this month (shown below) examined the effects of dopamine on immunity. The findings revealed that changes to dopamine in the nervous system influences gut inflammation and the immune system. This suggests that manipulating dopamine levels could potentially treat conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune disease, cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, and Crohn’s disease.

Because of the complex relationship between the immune system and the brain, conditions associated with dopamine are difficult to understand when you do not understand how light is slowed down in the eye and why the retina is built backward to take full advantage of slowing light to make things that have mass and structure. Dopamine and melatonin are two things with mass and structure that are created by aromatic amino acids and slowing AM light with IR-A and UV-A light. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982216306753

So you don't think they eye is where illness and autoimmunity begins? You've got a lot to learn says Mother Nature about the light you live under and see with your eyes first thing in the morning. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-07-eye-microbiome-immune-cells-fend.html

Brent Patrick and Richelle Jones like this.
  5. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Thanks Jack. I will try and get my head round this. I'll watch the Vermont talk now.

6. kvond

kvond Gold

Meg - thanks a lot! This has been my question! any updates?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Meg I got another one for you to consider: FYI Here is a solid hack from member that you might like to try: "I installed a new version of Alan Maher's EMI wrap (the Aqua). I have been really happy with the reduction in dirty electrical noise (I'm measuring magnetic fields >2K Hz). The level at my desk chair has dropped from about .9nT to about .5nt. I actually need to get an oscilloscope to fully measure what's being reduced across the full spectrum of frequencies, but so far, I'm really happy with the results. This is also a dirty cheap solution compared to other power conditions and electricians debugging my wiring."

Meg M likes this.
  8. JoeT

JoeT Gold

I just started taking Armour and feel great! Seriously thinking about trying the laser.

I've been reading about Thyroid health, and it's scary how many people are probably walking around with seriously suboptimal thyroid. It's also scary that seemingly LLLT can re-stimulate it, since traditional medicine basically believes it's not possible.

All I know is that my coffee consumption is down big since Armour...... If people ever start to figure any of this shit out, I think this position will be very profitable:

Short: Starbux & D&D
    Long: BCURE & THOR

drezy likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another hack for Meg is to drink melt water with Hashi's while lasering the gland.................

Bread crumbs.

10. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

melt water?

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

melting ice

Josh Rosenthal likes this.
  12. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

Why?

13. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

I was looking for something bizarre... =]

14. Meg M

Meg M New Member

Leptin Rx for the win yet again. My younger sister has noticed the improvements in my health over the past two years and got curious about my Quantum ways. She is overweight, has PCOS, and wanted to lose weight to improve her chances of getting pregnant with her second child. She did the Leptin Rx for 12 weeks starting in August. I got her a timer to shut off their wifi at night. She got outside for am sunlight and grounding, and wore her Uvex glasses most nights. She lost 15-20 lbs without being hungry, and got pregnant her first month trying! I am THRILLED to have another niece/nephew on the way! It will be interesting to see how this pregnancy goes. With her daughter, she had preeclampsia and the baby had to be induced at 35 weeks. Thank you, Jack, on behalf of my whole family :)

15. Meg M

Meg M New Member

Will try it and report back. Thanks!

Jack Kruse likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold