1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My High Level Overview: Light, Water & Magnetism

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by kris90, Jul 18, 2017.

1. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I'm going to keep telling myself this... but each day eating them is getting worse. Nothing magical about it. It takes me back to my childhood when my parents made me eat muesli every day for breakfast. I'm trying to so hard, but my reserves of fake confidence are waning...

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

The other day they made me gag too. I like the watery ones but these ones were creamy and had no water.It is not an oyster month here. How have you tired them? I had a lot of recipes only to find that raw without anything straight down was the best way.

3. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I've done canned straight up and also fried in bacon fat. I have done raw with some lemon and thyme straight up, on homemade almond crackers, fried in bacon fat, fried in bacon fat on the cracker... it just feels like it's getting worse! The bites with the super watery saltiness are what gets me gagging. My sister swears by grilling them, but we don't have that option easily. It's on the list to try!

Lahelada likes this.
  4. kris90

kris90 New Member

Aw sorry to hear @LieselK

Honestly, I love them anyway. Raw is my favorite, but smoked are great too. Guess it just came natural to me luckily.

Lahelada likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Uff,it had better be grilled then. Can you take the water on its own ? I am thinking grilled and use the water separately if you can take it.