1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Thank you for the link.

2. @ND Hauf - Did you get to hear "Jack Mallers is Back - Strike Launches in Argentina - Jan 11th 2022"
    He did a nice job in 6 1/2 minutes.

GavinH, Richard Watson and ND Hauf like this.
  3. At the House Financial Services Committee - https://republicans-financialservices.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=408215
    Congressman Patrick McHenry spoke on Bitcoin - “Let’s be clear, this technology is already regulated. The question for policymakers is whether you know enough about this technology, which is neither fish nor fowl, to have a serious debate."

“How do we make sure the cryptocurrency revolution happens in the U.S. and not overseas?”

Richard Watson, ND Hauf and JanSz like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Inflation highest since 82'

WTI blasted through $80bbl.

Northeast states now burning coal and oil to heat and generate electricity at insane rates. Remember local governments closed all pipeline infrastructure. Nat. Gas would solve this problem. Self-inflicted pain pushed to the Pleb. The Marcellus and Utica plays are in their back yard. Better have Bitcoin if you choose to live in New England.....ESG narrative will destroy you.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    caroline likes this.
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

An idea/plan to escape the continuing war on the Keystone XL Pipeline...If it works great but insanely unnecessary.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    caroline likes this.
  7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Part of the Plan

It's believed that Bill Miller III has a net worth north of $500mm. He is now holding less than half of his net worth in FIAT.

In life and business, I've tried to surround myself with plebs smarter than myself that complement my shortcomings in a solid way. Together we can grow together and shrink time. Bill Miller III has been very successful with his personal wealth plan. Mentioned in the video...."Time is my scarcest resource"...Where have I heard that gem before??

Thankful to be here...

Richard Watson and GavinH like this.
  8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

"Thinking is such hard work...that's why so few people do it" Henry Ford

"Thinking is hard that's why most people judge" Carl Jung

Are you being programmed with the force of the state behind it?

Richard Watson, EWO and caroline like this.
  9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy Sector

It will be interesting to watch fuel/crude supplies as we enter the driving season this coming spring.

On the New York Mercantile Exchange, futures contracts for gasoline are in an increasingly bullish structure called backwardation. They show that those who trade the fuel expect a summer of relatively weak supply and strong demand.

The U.S. typically builds its supplies of gasoline from November through February. Then, they’re drawn back down in spring and the summer driving season.

This year, inventories are starting off well below the seasonal norm and there are signs that work on oil refineries could slow the buildup of stockpiles.

A DUC is a Drilled but uncompleted oil or gas well. Before the false narrative regarding the ESG Bull Shit you can US onshore DUC backlog was growing. With innovation in shale drilling the US was becoming a swing producer that was able to keep WTI prices in check. My worry is that activist investors are no longer allowing capital to flow into exploration companies, this could result in a quick march towards triple digit oil in the near future. Guessing the price of crude is a bit of a fool's errand I understand but....

[​IMG]

I'm still not convinced OPEC+ can ramp up production like they have historically done.

[​IMG]

EIA report today does show gasoline demand is dropping week over week which will help inventories. Hard to say if its Holliday travel down, people not going to work with the Fauci doomsday narrative, flights down, or simply price of fuel is up... or a little bit everything. I think its DAWES that has a song called a little bit everything...

[​IMG]

10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-1-13_6-36-59.png

ND Hauf likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Around 1974, there were about 250 Nuclear Power Plants in USA in the design and building stages.
    The plan was to make electric metering too expensive.
    Anybody takes as much power as you need.
    After the 1997 meltdown of the TMI-2 plant, most of them got scratched.
    Let's build now around the whole world, 250 Nuclear Power Plant complexes.
    Thorium-based as much as currently possible.
    Do that in remote and low population areas.
    No need for any transmission lines and much of the roads.
    The power produced there would be used to mine and sustain Bitcoins.

13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Richard Watson, GavinH and caroline like this.
  15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

16. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

We live at a time when many "smart" people "who know better" are all too willing to rely on Alexa to turn on their lights and tell them what the weather is like. It is no wonder many people also rely on three letter agencies to tell them what to do. People must think for themselves--and do the basic jobs of being human, like getting their asses out of bed to turn on the light and looking outside to see what the weather is like, if they want any kind on self sovereignty. I know I do;-)

17. Let's put them in New Jersey, NY, LA and Detroit, not remote, low population areas where they're not wanted. That is just centralized bullying.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If they will be based on thorium
    it would be ok to have them on your's or my driveway.