1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Richard Watson and caroline like this.
  2. Great picture! Yes, I ski a lot, both cross-country skiing and telemark skiing. I was outside for over an hour ago and watched the winter sun sink into the horizon. Here in Oslo we have 14 ℉. Brrr. I have therefore just lit a fire in the oven in the kitchen.

caroline, John Schumacher and ND Hauf like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-1-6_14-13-49.png

ND Hauf, caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

WTI traded above $80/bb….

Labor market in the Patch is extremely tight globally. Peak demand should be looked at in terms of peak production….I’m not convinced OPEC+ can actually increase production…..US majors are going to be hard pressed short of the permian(if they can source material/equipment/supplies)buckle up crude could be making a move.

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I seem to perpetually buy at the wrong time....but I guess there is no wrong time to buy bitcoin ....but it hurts to always miss the dip!

GavinH and ND Hauf like this.
  9. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

Automated DCA takes the emotion out of the equation

ND Hauf likes this.
  10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Property Rights

My number one property right is being heard at the US Supreme Court today.

John Schumacher likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Teachers and college professors are worrying about the good future of their pupils.

John Schumacher and ND Hauf like this.
  13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Civil Liberties

The algorithms are continually changing in regard to DE platforming programs/guests. Today YTube took down BitcoinMagazine mid program for what appears to be a harmless discussion around hashrate. The need for decentralized everything is growing by the day...

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Civil Liberties

With the rapid increase in De-platforming and insane half-truths in media propaganda I feel as though we are right on the brink of a new rise in decentralized news. Look at the rapid growth of podcasts.

I've always believed the best propaganda is true......the half-truth is presented as gospel and fits the agenda. No lies just a partial story to fit activist journalism vs. investigative journalism.

What better place to aggregate a new news platform than BitcoinTV. I see a need for partial centralization but limited.

Matt Odell turned me onto this one.
    BitcoinTV.com

GavinH and John Schumacher like this.