1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

* My journal and thoughts around the health forum starts here in 22'.........

* I found @Jack Kruse a number of years ago when battling a Clostridium Difficile (C Diff) infection.

* The Dr.s I was seeing were tacking me down a path of stronger and stronger antibiotics with no end in sight. I finally realized I needed to figure this one out on my own. I told the Dr.s to pound sand and haven't been back since nor have I taken an antibiotic in years.

* I was miserable for roughly a year then one day I came across two articles/videos. One was Jack talking about seafood and the other was a video on how to make your own fermented veggies. Within days of fully embracing seafood, sun, and massive amounts of my own homemade fermented veggies I was reborn..........

* I came back across @Jack Kruse on Club House roughly a year ago and realized how much I was missing by not becoming a member.

* I'm sixteen years sober and relatively healthy based on blood panels and general way I feel for a dude knocking on the door of 50. I feel extremely lucky and grateful to even be alive. The last years of my drinking I drank with a vengeance all day every day.

* I'm here because I feel at home and want to maximize my Longevity. I've tried numerous bio-hacking plans/routines such as Oxygen Chambers, Float Tanks, IV NAD+, NuCalm, Ozone Therapy, and the list goes on. I feel as though a huge amount of what I've done and supplements I have taken over the years are a total waste and maybe even done more harm than good....I should have bought Bitcoin with all that money Damit.

* I'm one of those guys that has never had a Facebook account or participated in any other social medial platform. I'm grateful for this life choice in many ways after digesting the damages of blue light and mind fuck propaganda. Thankful to Christine R. for suggesting BenQ monitors. I've installed Iris and installed the blue light filter on my iPhone. The iPhone hack was another JK member that has a YouTube video install tutorial. The triple click for night mode is the real deal for the phone. My kids are coming around or at least getting used to me wearing my different blue light blocking glasses out in public at night....I guess it's pretty embarrassing when your dad asks if they use seed oils while wearing red sunglasses at restaurants at night. I'm also really starting to like candlelight........

* I grew up a blue-collar kid in the extremely rural backcountry of the Rocky Mountains....the mountains and rural backcountry are my home today. As I age getting my latitude dialed in is an area I need to concentrate on. I'm spending more time south and have a long stint in February planned in Sayulita Mexico. It's a difficult one for me, the backcountry is where I learned to critically think and survive on my own. I fish, hunt, and garden the same way my grandparents taught me years ago. Not spending the majority of my time in the hills is hard to imagine.

* I have two Sperti lamps one Vit. D and the sun lamp I use daily along with a zero-flicker red light panel.

* I eat seafood daily.... either sardines, oysters, or shrimp plus whatever else I can find.

* Daily sunrise/sunset

* I avoid seed oils as much as possible just like Fiat.

* I've always been a skinny person but still try to eat in an eight-hour window.

* I take 5,000 IU of Vit. D3 w/vit.K and Magnesium in the winter due to my northern lat. Historic blood work show my Vit. D rides anywhere from 60's to north of 100 ng/ml

* I like organ meat but on days I can't eat organs I supplement with desecrated organs.

* In early Nov. I had the big C (Delta V.). Faired pretty well with it minus loss of smell. I've regained 70ish percent but still have a lingering left nostril issue. Really weird at times it flares up like an allergy issue and i can't breathe out of it. I can tell you the exact moment I lost my smell....I had a severe pain in the left nostril/sinus and a pop then plugged and smell was gone. I was drinking some tea/broth mix at the time and it went from smelling really good to gone in that instant.

Thankful to be here.....

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
    GavinH, EWO, caroline and 6 others like this.
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Civil Liberties + Property Rights

I've watched some of my top VPs and area managers battle over the last few years with mandates, OSHA, CDC everchanging rules/guidance and on and on. This has been an extreme burden and unnecessary situation that has been pushed down onto business owners such as myself. I will not force one of my employees to get an ineffective experimental gene therapy tincture injected into their body. The relief and overall moral skyrocketed when I made my employees aware I will fight for their FREEDOM.

We operate in areas where the zip code is still friendly to civil liberties and property rights.

Federal Gov. pushing liability......

What the hell happened to this being between a patient and their doctor vs. employer and employee. HIPAA laws were shoved down employers and HR departments throats for years now what......?

Majority of my company now has natural immunity but not recognized by CDC. Where's the study on natural immunity?

All of this pushes me farther down the Bitcoin Rabbit hole.........

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    GavinH, EWO, Richard Watson and 3 others like this.
  3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health = Everything learned and future learning here....
    My Wealth Plan = Bitcoin and Everything Decentralized
    My Civil Liberties = My Zip Code
    My Property Rights = On going Fight
    Freedom = When all boxes are checked

4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I first started discovering/pushing my mental/physical limits while technical rock-climbing multi-pitch routes with wild men. This taught me how much happiness is on the other side of fear. The older I get the more I find this to be true. In Jacks 22' wishes to his members he talks about pushing our limits.

Search for your true happiness on the other side of your darkest fears. Think it......then execute.

5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

WTI trading solidly in mid $70 range.

US onshore storage reaching 10/yr. lows.Just dipped below 27 days of storage minus strategic Petroleum Reserve.

ESG Narrative and COVID Narrative have eerily similar marks on the Bull Shit meter.
    3618B436-0704-4FDE-9ADC-4F600387E3A6.jpeg

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

7. @ND Hauf thanks for writing this all out, what an interesting journey you've had, thank you for sharing and I relate/agree with many of your sentiments.

I, too have found myself in this group and a few others of like minded beautiful and kind souls and I finally for the first time in my life feel like I have found my tribe who are like minded and good, kind people. I realised that I never felt like I fit in anywhere and I finally feel at peace for the first time since this whole covid disaster started.

I am grateful for so many blessings covid has given me and for the people I now consider my dear friends and whilst they are new friends its as though we have known each other for ever.

Totally agree #hold the line and #do not comply - always!!!

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thankyou so much for sharing all that....

So glad you found Jack!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us on so many things.

You are a force to be reckoned with - so glad you are on our side!

Hold the line and do not comply!

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I appreciate your friendship so much. You are a beautiful, kind and generous soul.

We are an amazing tribe of misfits. From the beginning - Jack made so much sense to me ....and it continues

10. Darling darling @caroline and so are you, I too value your friendship and look forward to seeing your messages every morning, so glad we are in this together, looking forward to meeting all of the misfits where we end up gathering this year, what a journey it is, yes JK continues to make more and more sense the further the madness around us continues.

Thanks JK for being the lighthouse in the storm!

GavinH, caroline and Richard Watson like this.
  11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Fauci and his followers operate in a bubble. They can not leave their bubble. This is why he will not ever debate any credible opponent. He is a product of the Fiat world. Institutionalized folks similar to him can not survive in nature. They thrive on Fear and Guilt.

I choose to fight through fear to reach the happiness on the other side.

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bitcoin continues to be spread amongst the Plebs. Chart shows percentage of BTC owned by whales continues to drop. Mass adoption coming…happening?

3C166EC7-E59B-4C45-937B-BC6360C3470C.jpeg

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

But why are whales divesting? I don't understand that. They would have a lot more market experience than we do?

People like us are buying - while experience is shedding???

JanSz likes this.
  14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

The couple I’m familiar with are pretty much 100% Bitcoin to 0% Fiat. Their comments have been skeptical regarding credible lending/borrowing platforms for private folks. They sell once a year and get hammered on Cap. gains.

Some gamble with option/futures trades because their stacks are so big they don’t care if they lose 100BTC.

A lot of these addresses are north of 1,000 BTC and purchased sub. $500 BTC. in mid. 2013.

Lots of reasons…..natural evolution of a decentralized mechanism.

Plus tons of reasons we simply aren’t aware of…which is the beauty of self sovereignty.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Maybe better stated as everyone has their own N=1 Regarding Wealth

GavinH and caroline like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks for your thoughts and insights

Do you have a name?

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Wealth Plan + My Civil Liberties

I started studying/paying attention to Austrian economics in 08’. I believe this is part of the reason Bitcoin made sense to me. I had a good sized custom timber frame home building business. The housing crunch of 08’ crushed me financially and pushed me into the energy sector. Both Tom W. and Saifedean A. have taught me a lot regarding Austrian vs. Keynesian economics.

In this episode Saifedean talks to author and Mises Institute fellow Tom Woods about the importance of sound economics in an age of Covid hysteria. They discuss their experiences studying at Columbia University, and the different paths they took to discovering Austrian Economics. They then move on to discussing how they became independent academics, operating outside of traditional institutions and how this gave them more of freedom of speech and allowed them to reach a larger audience. They also talk about Tom’s work promoting rational thinking on masks and coronavirus lockdowns, the influence of “fiat” academics like Dr Fauci, and the censorship Tom has had to overcome on popular social media platforms.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bitcoin-standard-podcast/id1403202032

18. Fascinating journey, I will be following

Ravi

19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

When a virus made a stop in our household in early November.... this is what I did to kick that shit to the curb....

I'm not recommending this for anyone.... it's simply a statement of what I did, at home, on my own, under my own personal care, after my own research. Might have worked or just been one big waste of cheese I should have spent on Bitcoin......

* I should have started the regimen below one day earlier, but I really didn't feel that bad and wasn't sure it had taken up residency. Start early and hit it hard is my Montra on this one. I normally don't take such a cocktail but it sure does appear with these earlier variants your best to go big or go home.

* No one in my family signed up for the experiment. We all opted for the control group.

* I was offered monoclonal antibodies when tested but declined. I really never had a hard time breathing and figured someone else might need them more than me. Maybe if I would have taken them, I would not have lost my smell.... hard saying.

My Vit. D was on the lower end of where I typically like to be, but historically I don't like to start supplementing until Jan. 1. Price I pay for the Lat. I live at.... Note my Sperti Vit. D lamp didn't show until end of October. The Sperti might have helped me stay north of 80 from summer sun stashing and kept my smell...don't know?

The regimen below is a combo. of FLCC Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com) and Steve Kirsch Home page (skirsch.io) plus a few things I thought I'd try.

Note for my kids I simply gave them some liposomal Vit. C and a zinc-copper-selenium compound and ran a humidifier in their room with Hydro. Peroxide. Smooth sailing for them...oh to be young.

• I used .4mg/kg IVM for 10 days. (If I had it to do all over again, I would probably try .55mg/kg for five days for the Delta V.)
    • Nebulized food grade hydrogen Peroxide. 7 and ¼ tsps. Saline to ¼ tsp peroxide and a very small drop of 2% Lugols Iodine in this mix. (Some of my employees have added glutathione to the mix. I never had trouble breathing so skipped it. Some have also opted for closer to 1:1 ratio saline to Hydro P.) I nebulized four times a day for the first five days then two times a day for five days. This mix gave me just enough for four treatments. I mixed fresh every day.
    • A few spoonful’s of Nigella Sativa a day for five days. (No idea what dosage should be?)
    • 100 mg of zinc spread throughout the day.
    • 1,000 mg of Liposomal Vit C two times a day
    • 500 mg Quercetin twice a day with the zinc. (I opted for Quercetin vs. HydrChlyQ - With the Delta V. I might have made a poor choice?)
    • 500 mg NAC twice a day.
    • Lots of beef and wild game organ meat along with normal seafood intake.
    • Honey Propolis throat spray three times a day between ImmuneMist dosage. Random Spoonfuls of Manuka honey.
    • ImmuneMist throat and mouth rinse twice a day. ImmuneMist™ Oral and Nasal Spray | Wash Away Germs
    • 10 mg of Melatonin all 10 days one hour before bed. Some are doing much higher but opted not to.
    • Ran humidifiers and diffusers all day and night with ½ cup peroxide in humidifiers and capful in diffusers. Kept windows in house cracked, ran air filters 24/7 and changed furnace filter every day to try and lower viral load in our house. It was fairly cold, so the furnace ran a lot. I also have a whole house air to air heat exchanger for my HVAC system. This turns all the air in the house over with clean air from outside three times a day. (I live in an extremely rural area with great air quality so outside air is clean.)
    • Alternated a few hot drinks. Bone broth, lemon/ginger mix, and Pine Needle tea all day long. No idea if Pine Needle tea did anything? (Suramin). WHITE PINE TREE PINE NEEDLE TEA BAGS & LOOSE NEEDLES WITH SURAMIN – Pine Needle Tea Shop
    • 12 mg Astaxanthin before bed.
    • Glutathione 3 sprays in mouth. Hold in mouth without swallowing as long as possible. I believe it's best absorbed through the gums. Some of my employees have put the glutathione in their nebulizer. Liposomal...
    • Once a day an amino acid mix high in L-Lysine and L-Arginine
    • Every other day one tablet of H2 molecular hydrogen. (Should have done every day)
    • 325 mg Aspirin once a day. My fever hit 102 briefly one day. I’m torn on this one…Historically I never take Aspirin and just let the fever rip and do its thing, but I opted to follow the dosage in one of the protocols listed above. I hate suppressing the fever if not necessary.
    • 10 mg Pepcid every other day. (I’ve been seeing a lot of antiviral benefits of Famotidine, but the dosage was closer to 20 mg.) Again, something I would normally not take.
    • Once a day a few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide in each ear. Lay on side and let it pool in ear drum for five-ish minutes per ear.
    • Once a day ½ tsp potassium bicarbonate, lemon wedge, and a capful of apple cider vinegar mixed in a warm glass of water.
    Overall, for me it was totally gone in less than ten days minus the smell issue. The old Olfactory nerve is a work in progress but it's slowly coming back...

Respect and Acknowledge the Recovered with Natural Immunity. Time for an unbiased actual Science based CDC study on the topic don't you think??!! They've got the cash for the research......but do they have the drive?

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Wealth Plan

Sometimes I just need to listen to Saylor ramble on…..