1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

We are the sum of our life’s choices.

Nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.”

I love this ^^^. It reminds me of the shark in the fish tank analogy. A shark in a fish tank will grow 8 inches, but in its natural environment, the open ocean, it will grow to 8 feet or more. The shark will never outgrow its environment and the same is true for us. Unlike the shark in the tank we have a choice. We live inside boxes, inside of boxes... but we have the choice to remove some or all of these boxes. When we remove these walls and return to nature which is our natural environment... watch how fast we growth. Same can be true with our wealth... if you keep your money in a safe/bank it will not out grow it’s environment.

Is the shark safe in the tank, us in a box and money in a safe/bank? Maybe, but it is at the mercy of the person caring for the tank, box and safe/bank. It will also never experience growth, freedom and nature’s laws.

Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced via our action.

upload_2022-11-22_19-16-48.jpeg

Daniel Renaud, Inger and ND Hauf like this.
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

@Jack Kruse post regarding change and Lowery has been heavy on my mind….a good heavy…..and then @5G Canary comes in late afternoon and brings them all home. Playing at the next level.

I can’t eloquently wordsmith what I’m thinking, how good this makes me feel, or why in the same breath it weighs heavy…… maybe the best thoughts are the ones kept in my head and unspoken……

Today I’m grateful simply knowing I have the ability at any given moment on my command to change……

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Cassandra ------ the power of foresight

[​IMG]

4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

The refining industry in the US is going to be maxed out for the foreseeable future. If future administrations continue to embrace the ESG/WEF narrative the US will soon be importing more refined products than you can imagine……does that fit the narrative of green?

5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Nat gas ticking back up……thanks to Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders supporters those in the NE will be receiving a huge utility bill under the Xmas tree this year. Self induced lunacy….

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

I’ve worked on hundreds of wind turbines….they are maintenance hogs that break a lot. Every windmill is carbon negative yet companies and the Davos crowd can earn carbon credits for investment……smoke and mirrors and waste of your tax dollars that’s where the credits are coming from your pocket.

9D2241AE-51B4-4B4E-9D56-934094D44449.jpeg

JanSz and Daniel Renaud like this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Powerful...:thumbsup:

JanSz likes this.
  8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Apollo provided her with the gift of prophecy, but when Cassandra refused Apollo's romantic advances, he placed a curse ensuring that nobody would believe her warnings. Cassandra was left with the knowledge of future events, but could neither alter these events nor convince others of the validity of her predictions.”

JanSz likes this.
  9. I guess we are all Cassandras. Trying to convince the world is futile.

JanSz likes this.
  10. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

It’s only futile if we believe that.

As @ND Hauf so simply put it... “Simply knowing I have the ability at any given moment on my command to change”... this means we have the power to change the future. They want a dumbed down collective consciousness because a collective consciousness that critically thinks terrifies them!

ND Hauf, caroline and JanSz like this.
  11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Decentralized Movement

The betta experience was virtually flawless…..we tested as an alternative to Microsoft Teams……Zoom becomes obsolete if platforms such as Keet are able to sprout wings.

Decentralized nearly everything is becoming my vision……peer to peer experience is contagious.

https://keet.io/

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

B54DBBA5-8748-406D-AC09-F5B8D9D87BA7.jpeg

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

BTC

Steady team and hold the line…..

3DB7CCF5-0ABE-4D85-AC29-712627264340.jpeg

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

BTC the Journey

It’s been an awesome ride…..been here a few times. If history holds repeats…..

2011 - 92.9%
    2015 - 85.2%
    2018 - 82.6%
    2022 - 76.9% (so far)

Every cycle the drawdown gets less which is logical do to more money in the game.

198D6BF9-F198-40ED-B902-FB21D5305293.jpeg C6DAA6F2-4A0A-41E6-B8C8-944707C34231.jpeg

John Schumacher, JanSz and caroline like this.
  16. Daniel Renaud

Daniel Renaud New Member

That’s a harrowing graphic. Says so much about the way things are rigged today in the USA.

JanSz likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline New Member

I feel really dumb ..... generally speaking -I don't understand all the graphs. I don't understand the lingo I guess and I don't really get what the grass are telling me.

JanSz likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How is El Salvator reacting to the current B situation?

19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

After my recent visit I would say it is thriving….every visit I make I see the positive change. El Salvador doesn’t give a shit about current BTC price……they care about the future price and current safety/health of the local Pleb.

John Schumacher, JanSz and caroline like this.
  20. caroline

caroline New Member

don't really know Jan ....we are kind of out of the loop.
    We are mostly home - there is a lot to take care of here and pensions and residency are on our minds a lot.

Daniel Renaud and JanSz like this.