1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Yes, interesting, thanks for posting.. Agree that money is part of it, but the fact that they also want a lower global
    population is the key reason they don't push things that could save so many lives (like people in Africa dying from Malaria).
    They're a death cult. They love harming and killing people and they're diabolically clever at tricking the gullible.

caroline, Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  2. :( Truly stated

3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I've never had any social media accounts and don't ever plan on it.... I do every so often do a google box search to see what Uncle Jack is up to when he's not active on the Forum.

For those of us that refuse to comply with the experiment, have contracted the Fauci Flu, and recovered, I love this tweet below...

Zip Code Matters...

Repeat...."as good or better". I will continue to argue better...especially in the long game.

Respect the Control Group

Dr. Jack Twitter.jpg

EWO, JanSz, caroline and 1 other person like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

ND Hauf likes this.
  7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I have all kinds of ideas but so many moving parts it's hard to just pin to one reason. Bitcoin still has not gained enough mass adoption to decouple from the stock market, cyclical/halving, lot's wall street money came in this cycle, and they treat it like any risk off asset and are willing to dump for a loss, gov. uncertainty, and on and on and on...plus BTC will do what BTC does...

I'm in it for the long haul.... really curious what the price will be in 2025.

I buy when it's up and I buy when its down.

We are still very early...price discovery takes time with any asset.

Remember the volatility of BTC is what makes it beautiful at this stage of the game. Shakes out the week hands and liquidates the futures traders and give the simply Pleb Hodler another great entry point.

If you aren't in the game yet it's another great day to get off the bench. I'm a little bias and believe a shitty day in the field beats a great day on the bench every day....

Stack SATS Stay Humble and mind your Health...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    Richard Watson and caroline like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is no way to make a daily living counting on Bitcoin.
    One or two guys do it, and they are the loudest. Think Fauci running the stock market.
    One must be able to live without Bitcoin for 5 - 7 years.
    It is not just a Bitcoin.
    The market always did and will be doing (unexplained) swings.
    Reasons for those swings may be newer known or will be known to our grandchildren. Useless for decisions that have to be done today.

I have assumed that after the 5 - 7 years I will be able to adjust (upward) my yearly expenses (thanks to Bitcoin).
    =============================
    There are so many governments in the world.
    Each and every government is a THIEVE. (That includes the Holly Vatican and any other sizeable religious organizations).
    Bitcoin is attempting to stop stealing by governments.
    Do you think that they will let go of golden goose without fighting?

////////////////////////////////

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    Richard Watson, caroline and ND Hauf like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Is Francis a communist? | (en-denzingerbergoglio.com)

upload_2022-1-24_11-14-41.png

Poor is a poor description.

Poor in America
    Poor in Russia or Cuba

He is conflating people with 4 cars and tv sets with somebody dying from hunger, so he can steal (ask you for money).
    ----------------------------

(Current) Democratic politicians
    desperately need more and more poor people.
    So, they have somebody to help.

If there was a magic wand that would erase all poor, they would be without jobs.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

this is a great opportunity to buy more for us ..........couldn't have come at a better time but feeling a little shaky.

11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

As a fellow drinker, I'm super psyched to see one of my favorite singer song writers has found his way out of the depths of alcoholism to live another day...Just scored tickets to Red Rocks this spring for his comeback tour. He even got his wife back....

Not a huge country fan but I do enjoy Red Dirt singer songwriter music from a fellow blue collared alcoholic that understands what a good pair of work boots and callused hands really are.

Hope he can hang in there.... it's not easy. 16 years since I had my last drink and hardly a week goes by it doesn't cross my mind.

Video below is from the Red Ants Pants Festival in Montana a few years ago. My favorite festival for us up here...Felker was just about ready to find his bottom here. We saw him a few concerts later in Billings Mt. at the zoo when he was hitting bottom.

"It takes a whole lot of blood and tears to really love someone...in my heart you pay no rent"

"A pointing dog down on the old logging road"

"My hands around a Belgian made Browning"

"How good does it feel...? We belong in these hills"

"We fell in love at a rodeo dance"

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    EWO likes this.
  12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Property Rights

My ultimate property is my body. What I do with it is my choice.

My money is next. Here's where the CBDC could get interesting if rolled out and rolled out improperly especially regarding privacy. Bleeds into controlling what you can and can't buy...which bleeds into owning real-estate.

Bitcoin is property and I should have the right to own and use however I see fit.

https://beincrypto.com/biden-administration-planning-executive-order-on-crypto/

Richard Watson likes this.
  13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Are we experiencing some demand destruction? Gasoline inventories increased week over week and consumption dropped (EIA Data).

How is the Ukraine/Russia situation impacting? Hard to tell at this point. Many in Europe depending on Russian Natural Gas.

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Some good stuff in this podcast by Seneff..Hope they can get their paper published.

How the COVID Shots Suppress Your Immune System- Discussion Between Stephanie Seneff & Dr. Mercola
    Dr. Joseph Mercola - Take Control of Your Health

In this interview, return guest Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT who has been at MIT for over five decades, discusses her latest paper, "Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations. The Role of G-quadruplexes, Exosomes and MicroRNAs," co-written with Dr. Peter McCullough, along with two other authors, Dr. Greg Nigh and Dr. Anthony Kyriakopoulos.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...l-of-your-health/id1286870871?i=1000548715941

EWO likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have my own story about drinking.
    Resulted is figuring out, how to drink and not become addicted.

When I see @Jack Kruse drinking
    I often think if he enjoys drinking or if he must drink.

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Wealth

I love it when Foss rails against Hanke....

Hanke1.png Hanke2.png

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Wealth Plan

Agape....

What if we didn't have Bitcoin today? The timing of 09' rollout is impeccable. In baseball a timely hit can win the game.

The mystery around Satoshi's identity gets in my head once or twice a year...fascinating to me.

Satoshi = A single person = A group of people = A country = A agency = Out of this world??? etc.... don't know if we will ever know and that might be the ultimate beauty.

The code is open source, fully transparent, and decentralized yet the originator is........

Maybe Bitcoin is actually just the beginning.

In March of 2020 virtually everything was shutting down on a global scale.......Bitcoin wasn't!!

19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health Plan

I've been trying to avoid seed oils as much as possible for a couple years now. One of @Jack Kruse latest posts he talks to us about eggs and all the benefits surrounding them.

I'm happy to now have sources for local eggs in each of our sanctuaries that are not fed corn/feed with seed oils. Simply eating bugs and a few selective food scraps....

Richard Watson, caroline and JanSz like this.
  20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

caroline likes this.