1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Freedom

Lila: An inquiry into morals.....by Robert Pirsig

Pirsig also wrote Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Madness.

Pirsig's life is a story within itself.

When Pirsig does his job so well he simply goes unnoticed.

Bitcoin Freedom Maximalism = Freeing yourself from the restrictions of any type of mechanism which reduces your own sovereign choices.

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

Vit. C Spike Protein Protocol from Dr. Levy.

Levy paper

3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

I've been trying numerous Olfactory exercise regiments. :)

Today at the acupuncturist we integrated some STIM into the needles. I must say it was a trip how much sinus relief I had. My left sinus has been plugged off and on for a couple months and today when leaving the office, I had zero congestion. Coincidence or not I don't care... I can breathe freely....

Hopefully the STIM gets the Olfactory nerve back in shape. I'm still wondering if this isn't a partial paralysis. Weird how some stuff smells and how I can smell something one day but not the next.

Maybe Redox took a shit early winter this far north. Sticking with my normal spirti and EMR-tek regiment.

4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

WTI traded briefly today at $87/bbl..... futures this evening just below $85.

Administration today said they have "tools" they can deploy to curb any higher spikes in both gasoline and WTI spot.

Yet all pending pipeline permits still on hold or terminated, and all Federal land leases are FROZEN indefinitely.

The elites prioritizing decarbonization while drinking the ESG Kool-Aid all while 2 billion people suffer in energy poverty is about as tone deaf as it gets

I'm leaning towards the oil market being much tighter than folks believed it would be in January and much tighter than EIA data is showing. Most folks were saying 30 days ago Omicron would slow consumption drastically in January and reserves would replenish. I'm not convinced that is happening.

Trying to understand the oil market has always been a bit of a fool's errand but with today's data......???...at this moment on a cold winter's night I believe we are headed higher and leaning towards not if but when will WTI break $100/bbl.

5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

Nice Blog today on Seafood and Eggs. I eat tons of both.... Interesting connection with Fatty Liver.

I'm using my EMR-tek Firestorm daily now in the dog days of winter at a shitty Lat. 15 minutes front and 15 mins back at 30" then end with 1-2mins directly on my Olfactory Nerve at about 15"....

Thankful to be here...Buy More Bitcoin!

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bitcoin

Breedlove and Plan B discuss possibilities of price manipulation in the space. Touch on spoofing and paper vs. physical custody.

caroline likes this.
  8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Every time I go to the city i realize how bad it sucks....

I will always live where I can see the stars....no artificial light at night is something I have taken for granted for a large part of my life.

Dark skies are my skies...

9. Ace Hardware has red light bulbs that are supposedly less bad for turtles. There is a wildlife certification on the bottom of package. I have bought about a dozen.

John Schumacher and EWO like this.
  10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

BLUblox makes these Flicker Free bulbs also...

BluBlox.jpg

John Schumacher and EWO like this.
  11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am missing my boating days.
    Had a boat in Point Pleasant NJ.
    Liked to fish Hudson Canyon, 95 miles away.
    We would go there for the nights.
    On a clear night, you had to be about 30 miles away (from Point Pleasant) to stop seeing New York City lights.
    That would be 30-40 miles from NYC.
    The view of the sky was fantastic, it reminded me of the nights on my parent's farm in Poland.
    Wonder if I will see the sky like this ewer again.

upload_2022-1-21_11-15-29.png

John Schumacher and ND Hauf like this.
  15. In the above article, it states
    The Fed states that a CBDC “would offer the general public broad access to digital money that is free from credit risk and liquidity risk. As such, it could provide a safe foundation for private-sector innovations to meet current and future needs and demands for payment services.”
    Do you believe the Fed has the US' best interests at heart?
    Or will they shutdown the cyrpto competition first?

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I don't believe they have the citizens best interest at heart.

A CBDC would be all about control.... They could/would literally be able to control what you can and can't purchase. Some believe purchasing power would be based off a personal social credit score.

I don't think the majority in power any longer want to shut the industry down. I do believe they want to highly regulate it. Every election that happens in the near future will be a glimpse into the rules/playbook.

As stated above I'm not convinced a CBDC will get through in the US mainly due to privacy issues. I think other countries will implement one and absolutely control their fiat money flow.

I'm now wondering if a BTC Standard will be accelerated in the next five years due to monetary policy decisions being made at the Fed. Reserve. Skip the CBDC, keep the USD, accept the BTC Standard, and watch the majority of the world collapse into the dollar. Numerous payment rails being established to convert to local currencies. Best payment rails will run on The Bitcoin Network.

Elections have consequences. Careful what you vote for....

17. Careful what you vote for...
    Let's stay informed.​

Richard Watson likes this.
  18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

19. ND Hauf likes this.
  20. @ND Hauf - I see you've tried a few things to improve you Olfactory function
    Just a shot - have you looked into sodium chlorite (NaCIO2) CDS therapy?
    Check out example protocol: AS AN OPHTHALMOLOGICAL / OTORRINO (NASAL)
    The mechanism of action for CDS therapy is its an oxygen donor to our red blood cells.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4043427/
    Effects of NaCl on the linkages between 0, binding and subunit assembly in human hemoglobin
    Sodium chlorite solution: A potential prophylaxis to mitigate impact of multiple exposures to COVID-19

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022