1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

Deep in the backcountry draped in mother nature's beauty is where I'm at peace.

This old Bristlecone Pine tree has been a marker for my family for generations. It's the far northwest corner of my ancestors' summer pasture. Sitting here today I think of how fast the masses have disconnected with nature. I imagine my great grandparents up here on horseback long before "Antennas"......

This Bristlecone is very likely 1,000's of years old and for 1,000's of years we didn't have nnEMF. Now they want it touching every inch of the bright blue sphere we call home. Technology's dark side.........

Bristle Cone Pine.jpg

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My two cents….

“Good morning world…..live from the mainstream media desk I’m Dick Weed and I identify as not being in a recession”

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Oil and Gas companies are blowing up our inboxes this Monday morning. From the Permian to the Bakken…..something is up.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

they should be

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

The Government Sucks Monkey Pox Balls.

8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Conference calls today with super majors confirm…

Green New Deal 2.0 is coming for your wallet. Buried deep in the bill is massive red tape for the energy sector. Inflation Reduction Bill my ass….go fuck yourself.

caroline, JanSz and Laudy Cincotta like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^more energy inflation

10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

BTC/Mining

Yes BTC mining is expensive…..freedom isn’t cheap.

11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy/BTC

"Proof of work is not only useful but absolutely essential. Trustless digital money can’t work without it. You always need an anchor to the physical realm. Without this anchor, a truthful history that is self-evident is impossible. Energy is the only anchor we have." BTC Maxi

Daniel Renaud likes this.
  13. Daniel Renaud

Daniel Renaud Outside

ND Hauf likes this.
  14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

upload_2022-8-4_11-29-58.jpeg

This picture was used for July on my calendar. I am obviously a few days behind but as I changed it to August today I thought of the picture you posted the other day of your daughter on the rock. What a beautiful picture you shared... she looked like a flowing waterfall. She is your living water. We owe our very existence to those who came before us in our unique genetic line... it’s an incredibly humbling thought. Where would we be if just one of our ancestors died before s/he was able to pass on the family’s genetic heritage? It’s hard to say precisely what happens when a pregnancy is interrupted, and that life cut short. Every indication is that the telon that was in the process of nucleating is retracted back to Source. Nothing is ever lost; nothing is wasted... all connected.

The artist named it “Mystery of the Concealed Letter”....”a bottle found in the ocean. The bottle contains a note from the lost-at-sea expedition. A lot of courage and wit is used to decipher the location of those missing and to find the captain.

The human soul (that of a woman in this case) can be represented symbolically as a kind of bottle with a text sealed inside. Love, patience, and courage are required to understand the message. This painting illustrates the stream of consciousness that shapes us. Thus, the shape of the bottle is determined by the current of water streaming down the narrow neck.”

To me the picture appears to be a birth... we are poured out of our mother’s water onto this rock we call earth to experience time. Time in a bottle. Water stores information and memory. The rock walls around the waterfall are like a family tree.... similar to how you are your daughters rock. A rock that protects water from being evaporated or taken by technology. Imagine all the stories and wisdom from the sun, water and rocks that is shared with us on a daily basis. Very cool!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022 at 5:08 PM
    caroline and ND Hauf like this.
  15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is about energy.
    Electric Energy.

The moment before TMI-2 accident, 4 a.m. on March 28, 1979
    the plan was to have about 250 large nuclear Powe Plants.
    The idea was to
    decommission about all other power plants, hydro, coal, oil, gas
    and be close to 100% nuclear.
    also
    electric meters were supposed to be removed as too expensive.
    Everybody, anybody takes as much as he/she feels they need.

Since USA is really run by the Military
    why did they oppose that plan?

''''''''''''''''''''''''
    If built today I would suggest a plan that would additionally remove most of the electrical grid.
    -----------
    Solar or (maybe wind)
    is good for supporting remote instrumentation, handheld watches etc. period

Information should be disclosed that Solar cells on the roofs that is a cancer hazard.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022 at 10:14 AM
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I see what time in a bottle is for you.

Time in a bottle for me is this:

Time has an effortless elegance to it. Consider the Chinese bamboo tree.
    It doesn’t break through the ground for 5 years, but once it breaks through, it can grow up to 100 feet in 5 weeks. The growth appears effortless but is the result of years of effort below the surface. The Paradox of Effort teaches us that it is only through the consistent compounding of small daily actions that we can ever hope to deliver exceptional, effortless performances. It is the basis of the butterfly effect, where a small stimulus leads to a massive amplification effect. Nature has a certain effortless elegance—almost a nonchalance—in the exceptional performance that is completely absent in great performance. This idea woven into Nature is why there is wisdom in every morning looking to the East as the sun rises while we are connected to Earth. This simple idea has an effortless elegance on timing in your cells. Thermodynamics is a story about time. Time is a function of how entropy flows and entropy flows according to how heat flows in a system. Mitochondria create heat when they are irradiated by light. Clocks become more accurate the higher periodicity they have. Daily & seasonal light alters the circadian periodicity of clock genes. The diurnal changes of sunlight from sunrise to sunset change the amount of water made in your mitochondria. Sunlight creates water. Sunlight also creates all foods. Fats create more water than any other food macro. Carbohydrates produce the least amount of water in food macros. Sunlight and modern lighting are not equivalent and this creates a problem with the operations of clocks in cells. Blue light/nnEMF dehydrates cells because they stop H2O production from the mitochondrial TCA cycle. Why is this a big deal? SCN neurons absorb/release water when firing light information from the eye. When H2O is MIA so are neurological function/capabilities = broken SCN/eye clock. When your mitochondria cannot make metabolic water your eye clock loses its ability to tell proper time = and lose the ability to sleep and account for time in your molecular clocks when water is absent = low melatonin/dopamine = no repair of the light photoreceptors that allow cells to tell time.
    Key point: What happens in your colony of mitochondrial every morning writes a story in your flesh

[​IMG]

JanSz, 5G Canary and ND Hauf like this.
  18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Well put @5G Canary

The rock face is in Waterfall Canyon....Super cool/weird when I read your entry and the waterfall tie to the calendar picture. Simply awesome and made possible by the journal. During a rainstorm or spring runoff the entire canyon turns into a waterfall extravaganza its beautiful. Just beyond her feet is a sheer face that drops 100's of feet into the valley below. It's pretty sketchy but a great place for me to slow time down, focus, and simply be present while the sun works her magic on me.... I love this spot.

Thaks for the comment about being my girl's "rock". I try to offer my girls stability and tradition. My oldest often comments about the traditions we have as a family are what she misses the most while away at med. school...yet finds comfort in knowing they are here if she ever needs some grounding. It's one of the fine line dances I do with the girls. I give them the stability to fall back on but encourage them to not get too comfortable or complacent. Find your limits, learn from failures and let the adversity drive you to the next level.... the focus zone....

When you talk about all the wisdom the sun, water, and rocks share it reminds me of the fossils in the pictures below. One of my previous companies was a civil contracting business and one of the divisions involved gravel/rock pits. The fossils we would sometimes find were amazing from Colorado up into Wyoming and Montana. This picture is from a Scoria pit I had in Eastern Montana. Today eastern Montana is virtually treeless, yet we found this fossil about 50 feet below grade. The leaves trapped in this piece of Scoria in Eastern Montana are huge and appear to be almost tropical....Thats a story I hope to see play out in my dreams tonight...

Grateful to be here....

Scoria1.jpg Scoria2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022 at 10:32 PM
    5G Canary, caroline and JanSz like this.
  19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bitcoin is Time

FF961F38-C050-4F77-90DF-796CAC34E942.jpeg

JanSz likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's Twitter thread might be better.

Daniel Renaud likes this.