1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

API reported a 4mm draw today…..expecting a 150,000. Last week API had a large build.

EIA is claiming they will report tomorrow.

I will be looking at refining capacity and jet fuel supplied.

Data is not adding up and very conflicting……API vs. GasBuddy vs. EIA(if Brandon let’s us know).

As we dove farther into EIA issue they claimed technical issues…then changed to new vendor issue to simply a delay…to you’ll get it when you get it. These bitches work for us…now give us the unedited data.

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Supply Chains

Emerson, Allen Bradley, Eaton, and Rockwell Automation all just sent love letters telling us to brace for more price increases and delays.

I’ve never had E and P companies reach out like they currently are. Typically I’m up my sales teams ass to get more work.

Historically this time of year I’d be solidifying Q4 22’ orders/jobs..…we are currently looking at Q2-3 23’ because of supply chain issues.

In any given month I’m purchasing/trading in 5-10 trucks/SUVs to keep my fleet fresh and safe……what a shitshow this has become.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"If you want to create a shortage of tomatoes, for example, just pass a law that retailers can’t sell tomatoes for more than two cents per pound. Instantly you’ll have a tomato shortage. It’s the same with oil or gas.” - Milton Friedman

cc: G-7

John Schumacher and ND Hauf like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The nonlinear complexities of supply chains and the way individuals are circumscribed by the systems in which they act is underway in the patch.
    Complex systems produce nonlinear phenomena.
    https://www.jasss.org/17/4/2.html

ND Hauf and JanSz like this.
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

USDC/Circle……? Next shoe to drop?

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Wealth

I learned my lesson during Mt. Gox.

Anyone looking to enter the market understand the importance of self sovereignty before you go large.

Understand cold storage.

Jack Kruse likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-6-29_17-52-24.png

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope.

I think stable coins will replace Petrodollar system as UST slush fund

9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anyone who owns #bitcoin[​IMG] is a bitcoiner, but if you don't self-custody, you might not be a bitcoiner for very long. "Once you carry your own water, you will learn the value of every drop." - Bitcoin Proverb on self custody

caroline and ND Hauf like this.
  11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

You can think all you want about third party custodianship…….it’s the unthinkable that eats your ass.

Have you read your third parties articles of incorporation or operating agreement or aware of any subsidiaries or outside investors and leverage?

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Blood is in the water…how ya feel?

I’m hungry….locked….and loaded.

13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

I broke bread with an old friend last night and made in interesting comment that solidified I’m on the right path for my health.

He said “your genetic makeup could be the gun you are born with and will always have but your environment is the itchy trigger finger.”

Pretty sure I’ve heard something similar a bazillion and one times……get busy living or get busy dying.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Refiners at max output……do the math.

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Brandon all during G7 circle jerk was barking refiners need to increase…..well…I think this is more why EIA data wasn’t released.

It’s because most crucial PADD 3 refinery utilization was an incredible 97.9%

The refinery utilization is unheard of. Refiners can’t produce more because WEF/ESG crowd over regulated expansions and shit in operations all over the world. It’s not a drilling or midstream issue right now…it will be and that will be the next leg up.

Self induced WEF/ESG BOMB has been launched and will be entering your space soon if it hasn’t already.

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

SCOTUS/My Civil liberties

Pushing many items back down to the state where they should be. Ag and Energy ruling today is huge…. Puts EPA back in box.

Federal over reach….get bent.

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Circle of Six

Many in life are incapable of carrying their own water….they aren’t willing to do the work.

They have had life handed to them in some capacity….they want the pill or access to the easy button.

They embrace the microwave and not the garden. They are the followers not the leaders not the entrepreneurs they are the trust funders and one’s who have inherited it….previous generations did the work. They fear leaving their bubble and content with the status quo.

They are the sheeple who run and don’t fight.

They will never be in my circle of six.

18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Civil Liberties

I think many have forgot or simply don’t understand the US Congress sets laws not bureaucracies.

I know quite a few OG hardcore bitcoiners who don’t vote…..in my book this is a big mistake.

Daniel Renaud likes this.
  20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

SEC = Stop Economic Creativity