1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Don’t know if these prices are accurate but you get the point…..

EBC0DE60-5A31-4B5A-83EC-FD2C08DA74A4.jpeg

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

“Strong hands, full hearts. Can’t lose."

4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bitcoin will take care of you if you take care of your Bitcoin.

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I’m not hearing anything regarding windfall profits tax now…..

Why wouldn’t E & P companies just massively increase dividends to avoid the tax if it were to make it through Congress? I’m probably missing some reg.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I’ve heard @Jack Kruse talk about chaos.

It finally hit home for me and is now etched into my permanent understanding of why I’m here a member searching for the nuggets that are often right in front of me.

I need to listen better…

How it hit home….how the cogs meshed….and how the light came in for my Chaos understanding was quite simple……

I’m on the road again with lefty at a 142 team softball tournament in Rapid City SD……Second day of pool play and we are matched up against a bigger stronger faster team. At dinner the night before our head coach and I were talking about the need to play small ball more than our usual game plan.….bunt…slap hit etc.(create chaos) Bottom of second inning two outs down by two bases loaded and lefty up to bat……She hit a solid line drive right over the first baseman’s head for what should have been a stand up double and score two or three….instead there was a throwing error by the right fielder…she missed her cut and my daughter caught the error out of the corner of her eye rounded second and went to third…..they again made a throwing error to third and lefty’s pop up slide allowed her to take home and score……all of a sudden the game is 4-2 us.

Chaos starts in softball as soon as the pitcher releases the ball….if a timely hit occurs and optimal base running ensues the light shines in for your team to capitalize.

With the release of the pitch and crack of the bat chaos is created and opportunities abound.

We went on to win against a team stacked with talent because we were able to create and capitalize on the chaos.

caroline and JanSz like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Life lessons everywhere ….

keep your eyes and heart open and soak it all up.

8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy/BTC

“Bitcoin does not waste energy — it consumes energy waste."

Daniel Renaud and JanSz like this.
  9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Civil Liberties

It's times like this in which it is most imperative to stick up for your civil liberties in the Digital Age. Do not let these corrupt, evil, power-hungry sociopaths leverage public fear to take away our ability to use encryption technology

caroline, John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

FTX in talks to buy Robinhood, BlockFi, and Coinbase now.........WOW.

Johan Lindstrøm likes this.
  12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Still no EIA report out today…..

Sticking to my guns that UAE is at peak capacity. Production could fluctuate slightly up but not enough to move the needle long term.

US Refiners running at Max speed/efficiency.

Brandon’s energy policy sucks Monkey Balls…..

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health….

Sweet Jeeezus the sun has been hitting hard this week……..

Another three day long weekend of sunny softball. Now spending entire week outside in hot springs at the super volcano.

I can’t get the zero grounding out of my head while traveling to and from tournaments. Damn the steel belted tires.

I wonder if you get any positive grounding on horseback…..??

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

“ETHER is the mother asshole from which all shitcoins spring.” S.A.

Daniel Renaud likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Some drivers are hanging chains to equalize the electrical charges between the truck or car and the ground

17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

I can't get past the EIA data not being reported........

Are we at the hide the data stage of an energy crisis?

I've noticed for months now that GasBuddy data and EIA data never match up.

Why did it happen right when the G7 shitshow and circle jerk was taking place?

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is a lot more than that my friend.

Energy input is what minimizes human governance. Reality is probabilistically embedded in the information DIRECTLY. The energy and information that humans input to creates Bitcoin organizes energy in time. Nature’s science, physics, tells us you need an external source of energy to create a time stamp.Morse code is information made from electricity. Living tissue is made by a biologic code of information crafted from the DC electric current of the sun and the magnetic flux from the Earth’s core. Life duplicates with energy but it is limited by a shelf life called time (heteroplasmy)

ND Hauf likes this.
  19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

If this video is legit…..it sums up and puts a nail in the coffin for my Peak Oil vs. Peak Production theory…..

Macron telling Brandon and his handlers the news of Middle East production woes in front of the cameras seams odd……

Desperation…?

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-6-28_7-51-31.png

ND Hauf likes this.