1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

Orally taking Antioxidants = Shitcoining

“BUT: if a mitochondrion has had its DNA damaged to the point of stopping OXPHOS/beta-oxidation/alpha-oxidation, it will no longer be producing NORMAL free radicals that can damage its membrane. So it will never get broken down by a lysosome. When the time comes to divide and replicate, it will replicate its damaged DNA into new mitochondria and disease is spread like a bacterial infection in your tissues. None of those new mitochondria will be producing free radicals via OXPHOS, and so will not be recycled either (autophagy).”

There are many other ways in which accumulations of oxidized cholesterol can send biochemical processes awry. This, then, seems to be a good candidate for the plausible, systematic method by which a small number of cells can work such varied damage upon your entire body. Mitochondrial damage acts just like an infection does at the tissue level. Aging does the same. This is why health is the slowest form of death we chose by using the right light that excites electrons. Mitochondria deal the right electrons to the right tissues to build health.

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Did you see what China said today? Russia now supplies more oil to China than any other supplier. This is a massive admission that the CCP and Putin went after the Petrodollar system and won.

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Vast majority of my equipment/devices/fixtures/connectors etc. is installed in classified areas and must meet explosion proof spec. My Largest supplier of explosion proof light fixtures is based in Wuhan. He uses same sea port as oil cargo and said the uptick started over a year ago and continues to grow. Petro-dollar go boom…India next.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

John Schumacher and ND Hauf like this.
  6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bitcoin is. And that is enough….

6143923D-CD80-493F-99F4-71652E1C923B.jpeg

JanSz likes this.
  7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Whales + Miners + Timely Hitting - Buyers = Wick to…..? Buy order set.

JanSz likes this.
  9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

04A908BC-8531-4B4C-91F8-4C3E690C2FF8.jpeg

JanSz likes this.
  10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

If federal gasoline tax is used for roads/bridges/ mass transit etc. where will the money come from to fund the ongoing expense. US infrastructure is already third world caliber in many areas.

The supply side is the issue……more people will drive at lower prices in theory. Political moves like this rarely have good outcomes. This to me bleeds of virtue signaling for midterms.

What is the difference between a federal tax Holliday and Universal Basic Income?

JanSz likes this.
  12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Rumor floating around the patch tonight is some of the reason for recent drop in WTI is Russian production drop was baked in. With Russia finding a market and holding production a correction was necessary.

It will be interesting to see how long they can keep production up w/o western tech.

JanSz likes this.
  13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Bitcoin the Asset + Bitcoin the Network

When you self sovereign your BTC you own both the asset and a portion of the network. Once you understand the difference and value of each convince me it’s dog shit and not generational opportunity. I thought this when I bought BTC well under $1k and I’m more convinced today at $20k……

Do the work to understand the opportunity the network brings and the asset will be the cherry on top.

Grateful to be here stacking SATs and optimizing my self today for my future self.

caroline likes this.
  14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

The Brandon administration is not releasing the weekly EIA report. In all my years of being in the energy sector I don’t believe I’ve ever seen it ever be more than 48 hours late. WTF……?

JanSz likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As long as people wait for permission to think thoughts, they’ll always be behind the curve of truth awaiting proof. The difference between those “in chaos”, “in comfort” or “in love” is the elegance of the cycle. Once the system crashes it will keep crashing, the trick is to have small crashes and learn from them. You won’t stop the chaos but you can anticipate it, like a surfer on the lip of a great wave. Ride it out.

Fixed on the straight path from A to B we miss the refreshing consequences of failure and chaos. Boredom is the fuse that lights chaos. “What if?” is the great recycler of circumstance. It offers perspective changes as the tables turn and we all take turns being winners and losers.

When the world changes, be ready. You might not triumph over adversity & chaos now, but you may find that chaos turns into order & opportunity when the world finally adapts.

John Schumacher, JanSz and caroline like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-6-23_11-7-15.png

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Chaos is the way to go.
    the trick is to have small crashes and learn from them.

Since I stopped working in June 1997, 26 years ago, I figured that it works for me when I have cash assets to carry me over 5 to 7 years.
    I replenish them when I think that market is up.
    The way I look at the (5 - 7) is without accounting for any inflation.
    So if my planned spending was (for example) 100k, I would aim to have 500 - 700k in cash.
    That worked with relatively low inflation.

Question:
    @Jack Kruse
    With currently projected high inflation
    is that system still acceptable or it would be advisable to include inflation.
    If yes, how to do it.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Biden skipped out on Big Oil today.

19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I don’t think it’s the only thing Brandon has skipped out on….won’t be the last.

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Shitcoins were made to enrich the founders….Bitcoin was made to enrich humanity.