1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Thanks @ND Hauf i agree, how much someone owns is dependant on their own personal situation, i like the crack dealer analogy.

@EWO thanks for your response, it makes sense, i have work to do!

EWO likes this.
  2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

“To equate "crypto" with "bitcoin" is to misunderstand both.” Lynn Alden

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Wealth/BTC

The “volatility” is typically to the upside from this area…..

Johan Lindstrøm and EWO like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Tonight I can’t decide who’s energy policy is worse…..Germany’s past decade or Brandon’s past 18 months.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

I’ve been barking for sometime about activist investors and the ESG narrative coupled with SEC regulation being a big part of the shit pie we are being forced to eat.

The administration keeps talking about ramping up production and evil profit taking by E & P companies…..yet when they walk away from the cameras and pulpit they are in the background writing crippling regulations.

The state of pain in the energy sector is self induced.

In a letter to Continental employees explaining the rationale to take the company private, Hamm said, “We have consistently said that as long as we were appreciated in the market, we would remain a public company, but if our opportunities were limited by being public, we should look at alternatives. We have determined that the opportunity today is with private companies who have the freedom to operate and aren’t limited by public markets, similar to the way that we operated approximately 15 years ago, prior to becoming a public entity.”

https://www.naturalgasintel.com/nor...owing-incentive-for-public-eps-to-go-private/

caroline and EWO like this.
  6. caroline

caroline New Member

She is the girl/woman/human that she is because of her Dad.

He/you has learned to pick himself up, dust himself off and strive to be a better person/Dad/human.

You are doing an awesome job because you care deeply, love fiercely and willing to admit mistakes and make changes.

Your Daughters can see a real imperfect human being in action and willing to deliver at all cost to be the person you strive to be.

You are living and leaving a legacy of tolerance, and kindness and great inner strength and unconditional love.

I can't wait to read your journal when you have grand kids!

You are truly a born leader in so many ways because of your imperfections.

Your daughters make you real and human.....and they bring out the very best in you.

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

After second glance at this article I believe the 96% refers to shale vs. traditional production. CLR alone doesn’t account for 96% of production. Nonetheless they are a massive player in the Bakken play and Powder River of Wyoming.

EWO likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

ND Hauf, caroline and EWO like this.
  9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

That's right Jan don't forget it....My girls are constantly pointing out where I'm wrong so I have a lot of practice......I'd bet CLR is closer to 40% but would have to dig in.. None the less the major issue is big government not allowing public companies to succeed.

John Schumacher likes this.
  10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health....

I've been thinking about the time we spend on the road between games and not being grounded. It went from being one of my favorite parts of summer ball to shit just like that......

caroline and EWO like this.
  11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Quantum Engineering #11 out over the weekend has totally fucked me up.....I think it's in a good way though.

This one is really hard for me to wrap my mind around. I even had my someone read it out loud a few times....tried hitting it from the side.....

HEAVY lift for me ....must come back to this one many times.

Grateful to be here...hopeful to get it.......

caroline likes this.
  12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

You want to know how far we have swung in just 14 years….?…Brandon is talking about a Federal Holliday on gasoline tax. Do the math it’s about as worthless as the SPR move and where will the collateral damage bomb land?

82DFB505-7A19-4A28-9EF1-AC7972BBC252.jpeg

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You can have computer or phone read longer texts aloud.
    May change voice,
    may change accent,
    May change speed.

upload_2022-6-21_7-3-23.png

upload_2022-6-21_7-7-0.png

ND Hauf likes this.
  14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Below is from a Seeking Alpha article. Yellens comment about years to complete isn’t accurate unless they allow the courts to tie it up. Miles of pipe was already delivered and staged based on previous administrations support. Longest part of the process is the red tape……They don’t care about the pain at the pump they like it and she openly states it helps the WEF/ESG agenda.

She then pushes the decision onto Brandon…..whatever.

SA: Biden is planning to visit Saudi Arabia next month to discuss the energy situation, while Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said talks are ongoing on how the U.S. and its allies could cap the price of Russian oil exports. Yellen also rejected the idea of reviving TC Energy's (NYSE:TRP) Keystone XL oil pipeline project, which was canceled by Biden on his first day in office. "I don't think it's something that even if it were allowed, would take years to come into completion, so I don't see it as a short-term measure to address the current situation," Yellen told reporters in Toronto. "And longer term, we remain committed to our climate change objectives. But, you know, it's really up to the president to consider."

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Big debate on how much is baked into Russian sanctions. Is WTI/Brent $25-35 baked ? If so and if a truce of some sort was reached and if sanctions were dropped tea leaves would suggest an overnight drop in oil. Not too sure any of that will happen but it’s a path.

16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

You hit the nail on the head yesterday when you said:
    If anything has become crystal clear it's the chasm between what is said publicly and what is negotiated and intended behind closed doors.

caroline likes this.
  19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

What is the difference between Universal Basic Income and a Federal Holliday on Gasoline Tax?

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

BTC Mining

I have a unique business model for my mining operation that’s not hit by traditional operating expense…..interesting the calls I’m getting.

I'am not a big player in the space and have outside revenue streams. Watch for those who don’t.