1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

What a nice response and inspiring life story you are living. I think the best part about the forum and sharing is that we peak curiosity in one another. Questions can bring answers but an epic question will plant the seed to grow many more questions... which then leads us to “the growth zone.” I enjoy all the golden nuggets you drop on the trail for us to find and question.

You said.... “Jack said something the other night somewhere that continues to rattle around in my head....it was something to the extent of "light travels at light speed...and no matter how fast light travels....light always finds darkness was already there." It's mind fucks like this that keep me striving for more.... grateful to be here trying to be a better version of who I was yesterday.”

^^^ This is awesome and it is so funny you focused in on this. The first time I met Jack I was positive he could see colors beyond normal visible light...and maybe he feels it with touch. There is a quote “Doctors study medicine. Teachers study education. Healers study darkness.” Jack looks for the wound because that is where the light leaks... and it is also where the light gets in. Pretty cool to think black absorbs all color... this also can be good or bad too. It’s always about choice... the growth zone!

Unfortunately, I don’t get to listen to the Clubhouse stuff but it sounds like he drops a lot of golden nuggets on there as well. Thanks again for sharing and reminding us to be grateful and a better version of ourselves too!

upload_2022-6-16_14-25-15.jpeg

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

We are seeing a sizable increase in demand YOY in all branches. Largest being my Permian basin offices.

The up-and-coming US onshore basin to watch over the next five years could be the Powder River. This basin could take off if government can get out of the way. A sizable amount of the play lies on State and Federal land. One of the main reasons the Bakken took off the way it did was not just because of the shale revolution but because the vast majority of this play is on private land. Much easier for an oil and gas company to deal with a farmer/rancher vs. a highly inefficient state or federal agency.... much will depend on administration and their view on policy.

00_1.png

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Everything....

I love sports and I love my girls. One of my best escapes from the day-to-day grind has always been watching my girls compete.

I have moments in a day.... week... month...where time slows down and everything is clear...my moment of clarity. It's the moment a Cutthroat trout surfaces to hit a dry fly when fishing a high mountain lake...the moment my girls step onto the starting blocks at the pool or into the batters box on the diamond......

Of all the sports the girls have played my absolute favorite has been traveling USA summer softball. My youngest is playing up this summer on the 18 and under team. Big step for a 15 year old. They play a brutal schedule averaging six games a week from Coeur d'Alene Idaho to Missoula Montanna to Billings Montana to Rapid City South Dakota to Fargo North Dakota and many towns in between. It pushes me when I see how focused these girts can get when they want something bad enough.

Lefty is crushing the ball right now....night after night...

The optimal person I strive to be lives in the moment right before you step into the batters box during a hitting streak...

The moment of clarity I'm striving for was captured in the final innings of the championship game during last weekends game. I can see it and feel it in her body language as she steps into the box....

what is it in us that takes us to the optimal focus zone? Answers are all here wrapped up in the quilt....

Batters Box.jpg

Batters box 2.jpg

Jason F, caroline and Laudy Cincotta like this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

GBTC

The SEC is set to rule in July on the conversion to an ETF. I have two friends very tied to the space and they differ on timing. One believes it’s happening in July the other believes it will go to court and battled out over the next year to ultimately be approved.

I have no idea what Gensler will do…..

https://grayscale.com/qa-what-converting-gbtc-to-an-etf-would-mean/

DebraGM likes this.
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Liquidation Contagion

6DB8C4E9-CB4E-453E-ACD8-B185A3980271.jpeg

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Sizable trades in the oil market taking place. Dips coming long term short supply.

7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Energy

Some in the industry believe this was a cyber attack.

About one-fifth of (20%) of LNG EXPORTS in USA NOW OFFLINE due to an undescribed 'fire' which has closed facility indefinitely possibly until end of 2022. U.S. shale producers reeling after June 8 blast shutdown Freeport LNG's massive export terminal in Texas. Will impact Europe

8. caroline

caroline New Member

so much to learn - so little time......

so grateful for everyone who contributes here...

Laudy Cincotta and ND Hauf like this.
  9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

10. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Wealth….

I don’t trade or leverage I simply hold…..my goal every year is to have more Bitcoin than I did the year before.

Grateful to be here stacking SATs in the summer heat while heading to another softball tournament.

11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

12. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Crazy day in energy and Bitcoin now.

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Property Rights

Throughout the years the smaller more intimate conferences/talks I’ve attended with C. Long have helped sculpt my BTC position. Although I’m not totally in synch with her…but close.

It’s too bad Lummis caved and didn’t stick with Longs advice on her latest draft.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lummis failed in that bill.

Gold is a claim on strong past & economic effort.

Today bonds are a claim on a weak future without economic efforts.

As UST is sold by sovereigns the dollar becomes less like money = money loses its energy. It is like moving to a planet that is dead and red and away from Earth

The future of money is here and on sale now

caroline and Laudy Cincotta like this.
  16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

^^^100%

17. @ND Hauf Thank you for being here and sharing, i always look forward to reading what you write and i try to learn from your writing, being on this forum is inspiring and it makes me think about how i can continue to improve and strive to be a better version of myself.

I have what will sound like a really dumb question but I feel i must ask it and I ask you because your last explanation made so much sense to me the way you explained it. i am also asking because i know there are many others like me who compared to some of you guys are relatively 'new' in the Bitcoin space and i know they too will be concerned and thinking the same thing so hoping my asking helps others too.

I think i have learned a good amount about bitcoin, there is always a lot more to learn however my question is to do with the recent collapses in the crypto space, notice i said crypto space and not bitcoin!

I totally understand the 'not your bitcoin, not your keys' thinking and i finally earlier this year got all my bitcoin off the exchanges. I went for a multisig option with Unchained Capital and i understand how this works practically with them having the ability to be the second key should one of my two get lost.

My question is in light of these recent collapses is a multi sig option safe, as safe as holding the wallets myself or would it be safest to keep them myself?

I understand they don't have the ability to withdraw my bitcoin without the second key which i possess however are the vaults secure or safe enough if someone like Unchained collapsed/folded?

I know when i asked this question of them they said that if they were to ever disappear then we could access our coins via caravan so they wouldn't be lost.

I am not sure if i am confusing an exchange with the multisig option or whether a multisig is also a problem just a different one and thats what i am trying to work out.

I have locked in a call to try and understand this further however i would appreciate some input from you knowledgeable guys here on the forum.

Thanks so very much

Johan Lindstrøm and caroline like this.
  18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

@Laudy Cincotta advising folks on how much BTC they should own and how they should store it are areas I try to avoid in public. My experience has taught me one shoe does not fit all and I would hate to steer someone astray. I think it’s a wise choice to get your SATs off exchanges.……most exchanges are back alley crack dealers and the moment they take possession of your asset they could care less about you.

In my opinion the current state of the market has a few things going on…..1. it’s simply the time stamp in the halving cycle. I’ve experienced multiple halving cycles and they all had sizable draw down/corrections only to have the asset and network come back stronger on the other side…hence the term “HODLER” was birthed.…..2. I’m in the camp we are currently watching some over leveraged whales and businesses get their ass handed to them by choosing to hang out in the bad part of town….3. The broader macro market isn’t in good shape and Bitcoin hasn’t decoupled from the legacy world.

19. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

I think it's odell or maybe btc sessions who says don't choose a set up that is beyond your technical expertise. Will you know what do, quickly, in the event of an emergency to secure the btc in your set up? If you don't, then find out and practice. And if unwilling, step down the complexity of your set up.

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

HODL isn’t a meme for the good times……

JanSz, caroline and EWO like this.