1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Health + My Wealth + My Civil Liberties + My Property Rights = My Freedom Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ND Hauf, Jan 1, 2022.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

2. Daniel Renaud

Daniel Renaud New Member

The count has just begun

3. Since the percentage of sudden cardiomyopathic arrhythmia events and deaths following massive compliant vaccinations is exponential, especially for our youth, it will be interesting to see if child electronic gaming will be blamed.

Life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia and sudden death during electronic gaming: An international case series and systematic review
    https://www.heartrhythmjournal.com/article/S1547-5271(22)02284-6/fulltext

JanSz likes this.
  4. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My Health

Cleveland Clinic…

1690EF96-CFD8-4271-9CE9-C7D2BEE2716B.jpeg

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

6. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

caroline likes this.
  7. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

My weekend plans….

Find your zone…..and buy BTC.

AF216733-001D-4655-AEDE-F56B0A858A0B.jpeg

caroline and JanSz like this.
  8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

JanSz and caroline like this.
  9. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Centralized Medicine to those who chose the Experiment path……

67C83075-1AFC-41AF-AD42-6326EF5FC699.jpeg

JanSz, John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  10. The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/...itly?r=k5sck&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.
    https://www.faa.gov/ame_guide/app_process/exam_tech/item58
    https://www.faa.gov/sites/faa.gov/files/ame_guide/app_process/exam_tech/item58/ECG_Required.pdf

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
    ND Hauf and JanSz like this.
  11. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

The magnetic pulls between the “I told you so good fucking luck guy” vs. the “let’s see what we can find to help reverse this path” guy….

I value my employees, every single one of them and all their families….I have hundreds… At times it weighs heavy on me when I think of how many meals I’m helping put on tables all over the country every night…..and how I need to keep work out in front of these guys so they can keep stacking….

When the bitches running the country were pushing mandates for all employers with over 100 employees to have a fully compliant clot shot and stroke poked company……well….they fucking waged war on me. It wasn’t fun and the pressure put on us was strong…..Some states were much worse than others….zip code matters for many reasons.

I chose the path of fighting the mandates and providing all the information I could to all employees and their families. We provided numerous options the centralized side said wouldn’t work….

We did not discriminate between the control group and the experiment group. It was a weird time with foggy info. and I simply just wanted to support and lead my employees through the storm no matter what their personal choices were.

Because I have a view to 100s of people and know who did and did not participate……well….now some are missing work or no longer able to work and I feel terrible for them….

The unnecessary burden put on employers from day one makes me livid……now with injured men the burden continues…..and I’m afraid with the trending data the burden will continue to grow.

My circle of six is solid and strong….we have plans and sanctuary’s secured in the best zip codes…..part of me wants to take a multiple of EBITDA/sell and ride into the sunset….part of me wants to ride this bitch out and help everyone I can……

Thankful for knowing the wisdom I gain from my @Jack Kruse membership is only valuable if acted upon.

9846223C-2AC0-41B5-AB45-BC47ABF15593.jpeg

caroline, Inger, Jason F and 2 others like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

GBTC

It continues to be a spicy one….will be interesting to see where it lands.

JanSz likes this.
  14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Once you are far enough down the rabbit hole BTC becomes the greatest ear worm of all time….it’s there and can’t be unseen or unheard….once the protocol is embraced it’s all over.

8240CBF4-203D-488A-B3FA-066F41A34418.jpeg

15. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Hold the line….

8BE177B6-4501-4546-900B-20015625FB00.jpeg

Jason F and Daniel Renaud like this.
  16. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Long is solid in my book.

JanSz likes this.
  17. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

18. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

I love sports and I love to win. I love business and I love building companies that crush the competition…..I love picking winners and winning teams…..Team Bitcoin will win and is currently taking recruits. Opt out of the losing system and join the winners.

Grateful for the light I consumed today….

John Schumacher, Jason F and JanSz like this.
  19. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Transaction value in 2022…

Mastercard = $7.7 trillion
    Visa = $14.1 trillion
    Bitcoin = $42 trillion

20. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

We have been gaming out paper BTC tweaks in price discovery. I’m in the camp that believe those on the other side of trade will get wrecked due to the rate of discovery. Happening too fast…..I hope.

leveraged over 1:1 BTC is no bueno and been a thorn in my side for years now….

Lawrence is still one of my favorite Bitcoiners.

JanSz likes this.