1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My grandma's friend is recovering

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jimmy82, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Jimmy82

Jimmy82 New Member

As i have mentioned in my previous post my granny.... Who was recently diagnosed with dementia and we have shifted her to the old aged care center.... i must say that within a couple of months she has recovered really quickly and been asking the doctors and the care centers staff that when she should be able to go home... She can walk and do every thing she would like to the only reason we shifted her she was becoming aggressive day by day...

Last week when me and my friend arrive there to meet her the care center staff told us that she is really making it very hard for them ever since she had heard that they have discharged a patient right next to her.... We are all worried about her and are not finding a way what to do.