1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My daughter has been diagnosed with DIPG please help

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by WinterWolf, Sep 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WinterWolf

WinterWolf New Member

I have been following Dr. Kruse's work for a few years now and have been implementing his recommendations into my family's lifestyle. Now I decided to go all in and become a member in hope for some answers and advice as recently my daughter, who is 2 years old, was diagnosed with DIPG, an aggressive brain cancer, and it has been devastating on our family. Especially since we have made a lot of extra effort and tried to go above and beyond to stay healthy in our modern world as I understood the potential risks our kids would face. I just didn't think with all the things we have been doing with lifestyle and diet that something this serious would happen to her this young. I know our environment is far from perfect but we were trying the best we could over the past couple years. My wife's side has a strong history of cancer and the epigenetic changes made from her mom and grandma's altered environment have seem to start my daughter off with worse mitochondrial heteroplasmy than expected.

Right now I'm trying to completely hack our home environment as I'm going to have an EMF engineer come investigate this week to resolve issues. Going to be hardwiring router so no wifi, have always had on a timer when sleeping already. I was able to get smart meter removed and have been shutting the power off at night until I can get kill switch installed. Obviously still making sure we see sunrise everyday and get as much sun expose as possible, we live close by lake Huron here in MI and get to the beach as often as we can. Blocking blue light as much as possible replaced all bulbs in home to amber incandescents and red LEDs using Iris on laptop if she watches a show. Shes has been eating a fairly strict epi paleo diet mainly ketogenic with as much seafood as I can get her to eat. Shes drinking only high quality spring water like mountain valley aquapanna and voss as I'm about to order some DDW. Started her on some CBD and other supplements like curcumin, ginger, DHA, magnesium, iodine, selenium liposomal glutathione with coq10 pqq lactoferin. Also, I have been giving her cold baths in the evening. I know environment is key and I understand that moving to a better location is our best option but right I'm trying to do everything I can to help mitigate the issues as I continue to look for other treatment options.

I'm looking for any insight and advice that we could use to help my daughter. Jack says he believes every disease is curable just not every patient is because of unwillingness to change environment. I plan on trying to work things out so we can move but with the severity of DIPG it just seems like a death sentence without a lot of hope.

2. Zac Harper

Zac Harper New Member

Hi WW,
    I just joined the forums yesterday, and browsing around, yours is one of the first messages I read. Breaks my heart to hear about your situAtion. It stuck with me, and this morning during our walk in the am sun, what I'm about to tell you came to me.
    It's what I would do in your situation, as little as I know about it.
    First, I would immediately cut out glyphosate out of your diet. It's a multi acting poison, one of the worst things it does is mimic glycine, in fact, your body will prefer it over glycine, glycine is like the glue that holds protein molecules together, extremely abundant, we're building protein glued together with synthentic weed killer. It also is the cause of loosening the tight junctions and destroying the gut wall and BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER, hence blood micro clotting in the brain possibly leading to brain cancer. happens in the lungs to smokers, it was happening to me before I quit, perhaps by all the glyphosate used on tobacco as well.
    Anyway, YouTube glyphosate mimics glycine, check out the first two vids, by Dr Stephanie and Anthony Samsel*, he's the dude that found this out.
    Next, Jacks advice kept coming to me. You can't heal yourself in the sameenvironment you got sick in. Something is definitely wrong with your environment. I would sell my house, and move to Costa Rica if I were in your shoes. Get 100 percent back to nature. No shoes ever, hut on the beach. Even a Long vacation. Why Costa Rica? Because I can get an ocean sunrise, and an ocean sunset easily in the same day. I would do SUNGAZING both times, a go on a diet of raw organic veggies And fresh seafood.
    Last, I would do high amounts of raw garlic, like a whole clove twice a day diced and capsules in vegan capsules (the normal ones are loaded with glyphosate). Listen to all of Dr Stephanie's stuff, about niacin, the importance of sulfer...this is where the garlic will help.
    Good luck. May the sun be with you

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to get Gabor Somylai book and begin......ketosis begin.......and the environment must be CHANGED completely ASAP. That last one is top of the list.

Lindsay Alfieri and Jude like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas (DIPG) are highly aggressive and difficult to treat brain tumors found at the base of the brain. They are glial tumors, meaning they arise from the brain's glial tissue—tissue made up of cells that help support and protect the brain's neurons.

======================================================
    upload_2018-9-12_18-18-27.png

upload_2018-9-12_18-15-39.png

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.

6. Hi Winterwolf, I just read your post and my heart broke. I'm so relieved that you have Jack's wisdom to guide you through this treatment with your daughter. How is she doing? Were you guys able to change your environment? My family and I will keep your daughter in our prayers.