1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My daughter gets it!

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by gscottyg, Aug 4, 2018.

1. gscottyg

gscottyg New Member

My 2 and a half year old eats fish every morning with her daddy. Her favorite part and I will quote is "skin and bone". Every morning I start her off right with a little am sun (Sure she won't look long but it's better than TV!) Her best meal of the day is always breakfast (bacon/eggs/fish) are the mainstays. Sure she is a kid and will want some carbs but you tell me what 2 year old will eat sockeye salmon out of a can with the skin/bones and drink the juice after lol. After breakfast we will go outside since it is summer and play/walk/swim etc for as much of the morning as she can tolerate. Jack she seems to get up close to when sun rises. I assume since she is so young that her circadian rhythm is much more intact vs an adult living a non-optimal life? Now only if I could get my wife onboard :/

Inger likes this.