1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My dad has malignant pancreatic cancer, I´d appreciate suggestions to safe his life if not too late

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Pablo, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Letting emotions out is good. If not it goes and parks somewhere in our body, with time.... not good.
    Do you know how not to react but respond ?

John Schumacher and Pablo like this.
  2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

He is probably going to die soon, it seems. Sad but...

This week he is having some more pain and seems more screwed.

I was kind of encouraged 2-3 weeks ago or so, after he began drinking some DDW 25 ppm, I had a consult with Dr. Que the deuterium guy from LA, also since he was sleeping horribly or not sleeping almost at all I could convince him to wear blueblockers, I bought dirty electricity filters and installed and I´m waiting for some prescription blueblockers from Boncharge (before called blublox, I think it is good brand from Australia).

So I thought there was some possiblity. If only he began drinking lots of DDW (i bought lots oF qlarivia 25ppm), eat keto (I told him he should, told him Dr Que said he should, I always knew but dad probably reacts better if an "expert" says), use the blueblockers, let me install lots of DE filters, and be more outside, and stop using stupid electronics and tablets with wifi on and no blueblockers.... If only...

In my mind there really was a good chance for him to get well. It is hard for me to get him to do the stuff since I´m a lot of time at work, and also hard to convince others if thery´re not open to, it is like there is a message, there is somenone sending but no one recieving it.. It is sad. Maybe it is also too late if he did everything right at this moment, like a point of not return

I didn´t see him again with blueblockers. Today I asked and said he doesn´t drink water... at all???? he said he has the reflex to vomit it, so no DDW i feel. The other day he was eating early breakfast like this milk with bisquets or cake and stuff like that (flour, carbs, sugar, deuterium...more fuel for his cancer).

Right now he didn´t want to have dinner cause he has stomach pain, he is waiting for the pain meds to do effects. He is also spitting a lot of stuff from inside, it sounds like vomiting, pretty horrible, but no, it is these phlegms that acumulate inside him.

I guess it is just life. I´m not accustomed to see these tragedies around me, in people close to me. I´ve been quite lucky til now I feel. It seems damm big the challenge od seen suffering near you, physical pain, angst, hopelesness, and not let that get into you and destroy you or burn you.

Right now he is not like crying of pain, but what if/when he does. How will I, we, navigate all this stuff that seems so close to come? I don´t know

John Schumacher, Anne V and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline New Member

Thinking of you Pablo at this very difficult time xo

Pablo likes this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

Pablo ((hugs))
    it must be so painful :thumbsdown:
    I do think it gets less painful if we accept that things are like it is and just being present for the person that is probably soon to die... and taking care that he has no pain. Thankfully there are pain medications.

I am helping 2 old women twice a week in addition to my main work, those women are 96 and 100 years old. They both sit in wheelchair and cant walk, I just go pick them up and bring them to the eating salon / restaurant in the caring home facility they live in. And help them a little with their food.
    I notice how much it impacts me to look into the 100 yo women´s eyes she is not too far away from death either and she has alzheimer but she is so beautiful and her eyes have so much space and love in them. I could just take her in my arms and hold her. But she seems ready to go though. That is not painful at all to me it seems so natural.

But your dad is not so old and if he is not ready to go that might make it painfuller.
    I do guess if you can accept that he is dying that it might be easier for him too. Like.. in the end we all die (or this body) and I truly believe this bodys death is not the end, something of us remains.
    So if you go spend time with him, maybe you can just be present with each other.. and that is love.. and that love will make fear go away and make that palpable what will never die, so the experience could turn into something very beautiful :love:

5. Anne V

Anne V Silver

I am sorry to hear about your dad Pablo. You see we have no power over other people. Only ourselves.It reminds me of my mum,so full
    of medications,she could have open a chemist shop. For a while I thought she was getting the message, then I had to go back to the UK to
    work, and people looking after her took over again with her agreement.

We all have our journey,and what we wish for someone else, if they do not have the will, is not their journey.
    Hard pill to swallow.

“You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
    -Marcus Aurelius
    [​IMG]

6. Anne V

Anne V Silver

A big hug to you.

7. caroline

caroline New Member

love what you wrote above Anne ....love that diagram - I need to engrave that on my forehead - thanks

Anne V likes this.
  8. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Good advice girls, thank you