1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My dad has malignant pancreatic cancer, I´d appreciate suggestions to safe his life if not too late

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Pablo, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Yesterday doctors saw a tumor in his pancreas and today they said it was a bad/malignant one, and he is in hospital now in order to do some more testing and maybe surgery too. He is 66 year old, generally healthy until this stuff, no smoking, some but not much drinking, walks every day 1 hr and some outdoors gardening, but with the prescription glasses on always.

I haven´t seen him or docs today, it was my mom. In a couple hours I´ll go and see him and the doctors. My first reaction was coming here for suggestions/feedback. Yesterday I had a quick chat with him and felt he was open to do our stuff, he couldn´t come to see sunrise with me cause he had doctor appointment, but he was willing. It´s so bad most of us only open our minds when we are fucked up.

A few months ago he began losing weight, like 8-10kg and began having issues with digestion, gases and bloating. He has been sleeping bad lately. My intuition tells me the 2 big causes may very well be the covid vaccine (he took 3 jabs from astrazeneca I believe) and obviusly him living a modern blue lit nnEMF life.

I only wonder if he has time left in his life, he is good person. He doesn´t look that bad, like a person soon to be dead at all, but I´ve done quick googling and pancreatic cancers patients tend to die super early most of them. So it could get ugly soon.

So... I guess my best bet is hoping surgery goes good and then he has time left this summer to life like I do, and listens to me and lives like a wild human. This are some things I´d try to get him doing ASAP when he is out from the hospital, feel free to say if I´m wrong please:

1-Circadian rythms like mad, not missing a single sunrise and sunset, using the blueblockers I gave him and nerver used, grounding and in the sun a lot especially am and pm. Lots of IR and grounding in the garden and beach.

2- Strict ketogenic diet, zero carb, lots of fat, protein intermediate/lowish, lots of seafood and DHA (EPI PALEO) Trying some intermittent fasting too, as much as he tolerates/ is willing to do

3- Deuterium depleted water, still don´t know how much, when, etc. Need to learn here. Qlarivia is a brand I can find in Spain, both 25 and 18 ppm. Also, he drinks regular tap water (no fluoride but it has chlorine), alternative is using, to mix with the DDW, either bottled water or filtered with my berkey

4- Obviuosly shutting off all nnEMF, especially the kill switch at night, I meassured very high dirty electricity in the village house ,told him 1 year ago and didn´t listen, but I know now he will listen. In the village there is virtually no RF so he could have some pristine EMF environment if he wants.

5'- Tons of bone broth, lemon with water, and apple cyder vinegar with water and baking soda.

6'- I happen to have methylene blue and nicotine at home, is this something that could be good? I don´t think he will be too open to take blue tinted water, I just have heard Jack these 2 can be pretty awesome for mitochondria...

Appreciate any comments or suggestions. I´ll post when I have more info on how advanced his cancer is and all of that, take care, thanks

JanSz likes this.
  2. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

Sorry to hear about your dad. Best of luck to you and your family as you try to shepherd him through this challenge.

Pablo likes this.
  3. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Should your father be surprised with the diagnosis? Or was there already major life impacting health troubles leading up to this?

"Patients tend to die super early"

Does "patients" include people who didn't get treatment.

Surely the data does not include people who have cancer, but never get diagnosed in the first place.

Is possible that treatment is the thing that primarily kills people?

Pablo likes this.
  4. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Posted this video before on the forum. Your father took the "obvious choice" all his life and it brought him here. Now surely doing the "obvious" of going to doctors and getting treatment like they tell you to is the right choice?

Daniel Renaud likes this.
  5. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Perhaps it's best to not change the course of action. But to change the spirit not to be swayed too hard by whatever comes next.

6. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Of course it is not, it is stupid. He was stupid with his light choices and taking the covid vaccine, and I told him repeatedly. The question is what should I do now, if anything? He is in hospìtal now and will be minimum 1 week for scanner and more testing, etc.

My plan is to get him on DDW ASAP. It is expensive as fuck and don´t know about dosing. I´m just ordering this recent book from Gabor Somylai, I believe @Jack Kruse recommended this guys books in some podcast. @Jack Kruse if you happen to see this, or other black swans here, and give a thumbs up to this I appreciate.

This is the book I´m all excited with: about: https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/6150143864/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1AT7YVPFBWXBL&psc=1

My plan is to follow the guidelines from Somylai in his book, damm I´m quite hopeful, he has even especific references for pancreatic cancer.

The water takes a few weeks to get here. I just hope dad´s cancer doesn´t go crazy to quickly, if I can get dad well with our protocols, I´ll convince the close minded stupid skeptics in my family about Jack´s work. Not a small challenge, I´ll keep posted

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  7. Pablo

Pablo New Member

As I said, no, he was a generally healthy (not optimal like us obviously, but no major problems, no meds in his whole life, just a bit overweight, ocasional migrainess, but that was it basically) until after the 3 covid jabs, soon he began losing weight and having digestion issues/ bloating, don´t know exactly the dates but they match pretty damm good to a bit after the vacines

8. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

Whatever happens with your dad, consider how to support yourself gedtting through this. It may not seem obvious at the outset (because we just want the loved one to survive and hopefully thrive and our focus is there), but it is extremely stressful wanting to help others who may or may not want to be helped, and also wishing things would be different. Wishing they hadn't done something we wanted them to avoid, or wishing they would do something we wish they would. My heart goes out to you because I have been there and know how tough it is.

9. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I appreciate your kind words, thank you. Yeah,it is super important for people in this community to not waste energy in people that don´t want to be helped, and focus energy and time on people that are willing to put the effort and try stuff. This is how black swan mitochondriacs can change the world, recognising not everyone can be "saved/helped". Focus

I remember vividly when I met Jack in Poland 2019 and he told us to know when to let go of helping others if they were dragging us down to the precipice with them, just drop the other person hand. I remember the gesture. It is hard but needed, doing otherwise is just stupid waste of energy, and energy is everything

I just feel my dad is willing to listen, especially right now. Damm he has even read some stuff on EMF, light, etc, it s just he didn´t feel the need to do the stuff. If he lives long enough/ the cancer doesn´t advance too crazy I see a chance...

EWO likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sorry about your dad.
    Good idea to simplify the efforts.

Now must be quite hot in your place.
    I have (101.5 F = 38.6 C) now (in the shade). Parsippany NJ 07054 USA (7/1/2022 4:30PM EST)
    Make sure that your dad spends maximum time outdoors.
    It is ok to be outdoors but in the shade.
    From time to time go indoors and take a cold shower.
    Whatever comes out of the faucet, no need to cool it or add any ice.

Shade under sunlight still contains most of IR-a energy.
    That energy makes tons of melatonin (inside the cells).
    That cellular melatonin helps in producing matrix water (H + H +O)
    That is tremendous amount of energy.
    We make matrix water in the amount as if always new water in the blood was living heart, (over 7000 liters daily at rest)

DDW-25 or Qlarivia think of drinking two bottles daily or more.

------------------------------------------
    There are two types of melatonin.
    One, everybody knows about, made in pineal gland. 5% of the total.
    Another melatonin is made in mitochondria (and I think it stays there), 95% of the total.

I have not seen @Jack Kruse talking about that one yet.

Pablo and EWO like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

He has to change everything in his life with this diagnosis. This tumor and GBM have horrendous prognosis. The best time to adapt to this is before a diagnosis is made. Gabor's book has a lot on this tumor type

Pablo, JanSz and EWO like this.
  12. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Thank you Jack. I know prevention is always key, and this doesn´t look good at all. Tomorrow I get delivered the book, I´ll just have a quick look about dosing and take it for him to read it in hospital, I´ll tell him you recommended it.

I´m ordering the DDW, though it takes 2-4 weeks for the shipping. I just saw there is also 18 ppm, so I´m guessing the lower ppm the better right? I can´t wait for Gabor´s book and the water.

Thanks Jan, it is not that hot here actually, we live in the tip North of Spain at 43 lat, it is rare here to go higher than 30 Celsius even in summer.

However, he is in hospital. It is fucked up cause I think people in hospital are not suposed to go outside according to their norms. All day in blue light with shitty food, it is crazy, especially for people like my dad that are feeling fine right now, they should go outside, ground, or at least get some walking and light in their eyes. I´ll try him to do when I visit.

It still amazes me how medieval medical care is today in some aspects, with the environment, light, food etc. They re good for the surgery and trauma stuff but horrendous for the cronic disease prevention and treatment/ disease revearsal, they just manage symptoms

Monday I believe docs will have to do some more tests to him and get together and decide if there is posibility for surgery, what kind of tumor it exactly is, wheter there is metastasis or not, etc. (I didn´t talk to them, they just told my mom it was "bad stuff", it didn´t look good at all from the tests they had done)

Thanks guys, I´ll keep posted. Going for my sunrise

13. Inger

Inger Silver

so sorry to hear this Pablo.
    It seems difficult for some people to change things when they are already sick :thumbsdown:
    Maybe you could read up on CDS/MMS and try that? It is quite harmless at least we have taken it many times in my family and it should be very safe, so if it does not work it has not hurt either. Maybe you could try that if he has the courage to? But read up on it first maybe. I have stumbled on several places I read where it has cured pancreatic cancer. Could be worth a try together with other things. :love:
    https://mmstestimonials.co/cancer/pancreatic-cancer
    The thing is, now when he have gotten the jabs I have no idea what they do and if they caused it maybe - and if one one can even help it after and what was in the jabs to begin with.... so sorry to hear this Pablo.

Pablo likes this.
  14. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Thanks Inger. I will look at it. However, I just had this big argument with my mom, we called each other out, and I don´t think it will be easy for me to get dad doing any "weird stuff" as they say, at least til his out of hospital. I´ll wait at least this week for a more concrete diagnosis, to know if surgery is possible, and just to know the severity of the situation.

But I´m on the edge on not trying at all to get him doing this stuff, buying the DDW, etc. Only if he asks me to. And if not, just letting them go off the precipice, but not letting them take me with them... Having stupid people around, even if they´re family can make you drown. I hope in the near future I´m able do distinguish when to cut my ties with them without "running away" unfairly. Damm the line is so close...

My mom is one of the most stupid people around and thinks I´m just plain crazy and trying to put my dad into some hippie weird shit, no matter you say there are scientific studies on something and show her, she won´t even read it. My brother is similarly low dopamine guy I don´t talk with almost. My dad is kindda the only one in the nuclear family whom I can talk a little bit really, he listens a bit, low dopamine too but kind of more an agreeable guy.

I´m not sure what I should do really, it´s tricky. My mom just said my dad thinks I´m all crazy with my health ideas, but I´m not sure about that. He has read a couple books on health I gave him, and I think he is more open than my mom to this stuff. He surely has told me that I "take things a bit to the extreme" but look where hi is at now. I told him dirty electricity, blue light and experimental vaccines were a real problem and didn´t listen. The thing is I cannot prove them the cancer was because of these things in some combination, even if I´m quite convinced.

Anyway sorry for the frutration ranting, I´m using you as my psychologist ;) I need to meditate more. Take care, I´m so eager to meet more of you guys in person, I crave likeminded people to remind me I´m not crazy

Anne V likes this.
  15. Pablo

Pablo New Member

https://twitter.com/DrJackKruse/status/1543212364618731522

"Here is the thing about fear and anger; when you’re angry you’re just a character in someone else’s story. When you let your anger go, you regain control over your own novel. Embrace the chaos. Embrace the suck run your own race"

16. caroline

caroline New Member

I love that quote Pablo ......Good luck to you and your family.

Families are so hard........

My husband was terribly abused by his son before we left Australia to come to ES.
    They are all triple jabbed and boosted etc. etc etc.

Everyone just has to run their own race.......

Dean6789, Anne V and Pablo like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Only if he asks me to.------>> Your best line of action.
    just letting them go off the precipice------>>that kind of thinking will hurt you, do not think that way
    My mom is one of the most stupid people around and thinks I´m just plain crazy----->>that kind of thinking will hurt you, do not think that way

Realistically,
    pancreatic cancer is a tough situation
    probably the best for your Father and Mother is to use the remaining time in the way it suits them (without your input).
    You just ask them if they need your help in anything and do only that.

Jude, Anne V and Sue-UK like this.
  18. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  19. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

20. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

It is all very difficult to balance...not sure if this will help...but facing a similar dilemma (about a parent and a health issue and whether and how to provide input/intervention), I decided it was best to express my concern about risk of particular course of action, and let go of the outcome of whatever the two decide to do or not do. If there's a bad outcome, at least I voiced those concerns. And if not, good for them, you know? Also, as hard as it is to let go of thinking I am right about what they should or shouldn't do, I trule beleive that we are all unique indivudals and we solve our problems in our own unique ways. Letting others have the space to live their own way, with kindness and acceptance is one path to our own freedom.