1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MY CLUBHOUSE THESIS: HYPERINFLATION IS CLOSE

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

WEF/https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrap...et-in-nationwide-ad-campaign/?sh=2603cfcc5c71
    This video is a must see for gold Investors
    The Lepard Presentation @ the New Orleans Gold Show
    Title: Fix The Money, Fix The World: BTC is a monetary fire alarm that operates properly @Jack @NeilJacobs @GoingParabolic @JoeCarlasare @BitcoinTina

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why do you need BTC? Because global debt slows growth = recession that will devolve into a deflationary spiral.
    [​IMG]

GavinH, John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's amazing fact from China: China's central bank has injected almost 1 trillion yuan into the financial system in eight days. Yep, a trillion bucks. Probably nothing. Probably something people in BTC rooms will just brush aside.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

High Trust and Dependence on govt

Vs

Low Trust and Independence on govt

with respect to institutional leadership, is the best replacement for our old “Left vs Right” political spectrum that I have found.

Try it for yourself. I found it to be surprisingly efficient in my network of friends.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In early 2021, the Dutch central bank removed the below paragraph from its webpage about gold.
    [​IMG]
    I noticed this change months ago. It looks like they were too honest with their remark. The closer we come to the end the more we will see the coverup take place. Bankers want to replace gold with crypto and not with Bitcoin via new policy. Crypto allows them to maintain their domain over money. Bitcoin does not.

Sending $100 on Ether costs right now $93 dollars!!! Doesn't it sound like the FinTech revolution the banks want to see is here with Ether?

It is still present here:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20201209022659/https://www.dnb.nl/en/payments/goud/index.jsp

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sean Waters likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many in Clubhouse don't get the progression at the end of debt cycles: initial inflation, possible hyperinflation, rapid deflationary spiral if hyperinflation happens. Timing matters in debt cycles.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

China has ramped up hoarding grains and other stuff to prepare for Taiwan invasion. Multiple factors are causing price surge and I think the Fed policy makers will make a mistake.
    Bulls, I recommend you order some new underwear before you have supply chain problems. Because I think you bought your last bailout. In Q4 2018 -20% Trump demanded Powell reverse policy. This time they will be slow to admit their mistake. Biden hasn't mentioned stocks once.
    [​IMG]

GavinH, caroline, JanSz and 1 other person like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I've become disgusted with some on CH so I think I may start doing my own rooms.Hyperinflation will only be televised via bitcoin price while the state crushes price signals in all sectors of economy from the public.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

This sounds wonderful...

Utopia

But there will always be greedy, corrupt, evil people.....

JanSz likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JanSz and Johan Lindstrøm like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The presence of an unstoppable bearer instrument permanently eliminates the value proposition of CDBCs. Moneyed people will never trade the full confidence of self-custody for a virtual currency where a backing bucket acts as a backdoor to debasement. Bitcoin has already won this war. That is only true if you own enough Bitcoin. If you do not you will be faced with dealing with the fiat risks of the Feds CBDC.

GavinH and JanSz like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The quantity of USD has been doubling every 10 years for at least the last 60, probably longer. Prices haven't gone up quite that fast, mostly due to technological progress. So all that extra money being printed is going to benefit Cantillionaires. Bitcoin fixes this.

GavinH, JanSz, Martina and 2 others like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Think about this situation: Do you realize every single bond on the planet Is negative-yielding, right now in real terms because of the current CPI number. If we were using the 1980 methodology of calculating CPI the inflation rate today would be 14-15%. What if this persists? And guess what, that CPI # is totally rigged - it's way higher than that... How big is the market cap on bonds today? How long can that negative spread last?

Price is what you pay, value is what you get. Price comes in fiat, value comes with Bitcoin.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Great podcast!

Johan Lindstrøm likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just for the record to update where we are headed: 1. Russia f*cks Europe (gas). 2. COVID cases rising. 3. Vaccine efficacy waning. 4. Inflation expectations climbing. 5. Russia/Ukraine conflict intensifying. 6. Supply chain disruptions & shortages. 7. Weaker economic data. 8. Chinese property market f*cked and that crap might hit the US markets.

Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The official inflation numbers for October just came in at 6.2%. The economists and politicians were completely wrong on inflation. It was never transitory.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Inflation will only get worse. There is no stopping this fiat train. The central planners would have to essentially crash the economy to get the system back on track. They are unwilling to do that, so the slow burn will continue until we reach wheelbarrow cash mode. Once that happens then I see 25 years of deflation and social demise

Sean Waters and GavinH like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.