1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My bumpy road to optimal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kathiebu@hotmail.com, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Sleep is getting worse, if that's possible. Slept til 2 last night, and then from 7 to 8 this morning. The weird thing is that I feel pretty good during the day anyway, once Im up and I got started. The CoQ10 and D-Ribose might help, I've been taking those for 10 days now. I'm going to NYC this week-end and plan to shop for more before I come back home.

I'm late for my period. It.s Day 31. Haven't happen is a long time. Even did a pregnancy test because I was getting worried. I have an appointment with my gyn on nest Tuesday to get an IUD, hopefully aunt Flo won't get in the way, it took me like 5 months to get to see the dr!!!

Got to go, have a nice day all!!

2. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

New York, New York!!! I love NYC! Concrete jungle yes...but for the few days I was there I loved it!!! Have fun!!!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are individual proof one Kathie, that what is contained in EMF 2 happens......it explains 100% why your sleep went to shit. When you read EMF 2 tomorrow this post will make a lot more sense.

4. Yep, lost my electrons and making things worst when I work out [​IMG]

@ Paula: I'll sure enjoy it, thank's!! Hopefully it's not going to be as cold as here down there!!

Slept badly again last night, but I think there's a lillte improvement. Was jungry last night before bed, but didn't want to eat to not srew it even more. I talked with a naturopath this week, and he thinks I should be taking some supplements (yes, more of them!) for my liver. I will see how it goes in the next few days and will think about that....

Meanwhile my bf is coming back today! We'll have to talk about what I need to do in order to feel better. He already knows about meal timing and earthing, I have to show him my sexy orange glasses and make sure I go to bed early enough. We always sleep at his place, and it's not dark, so I'll see with him if we can do something about that. I think I'll wait to see how I sleep in the next couple of nights, and when he'll see I'm not sleeping, he'll be more open to listen to all that. I know he'll be fine, he already told me he's going to help me with all that.

5. Why is my email adress showing instead of my name?? weird...

I've been sleeping a little better since my bf returned from vacation. Went to NY last week-end and had lots of fun, and of course went to bed too late. I'll be really careful with that this week, and same with not having dinner after 7.

Didn't do any more grounding. My toe is jsut returning to normal, it hurted like hell for a week. I might only use my sleep sheet for now....

6. This week is a nighmare. I wish I was only dreaming. Turned out my bf is a jerk. I'm now single again. And pregnant. Must be what hell looks like. I'm so, so sad, I have to make such an effort to go to work and do my job like everything is fine when I just want to curl up and cry all day.

Felt like binging last night, but once sitting at the table with food, didn't feel like it anymore. I'm just don't feel like eating. Had bad stuff tho: chocolate bar (with gluten, oui madame), few sushis, and ice cream made with no lactose. Of course sleep is bad. From now on I'll be able to concentrate a little better on that. So exited- NOT.
    Oh well, I guess life as to get going. Sorry for that, I don't sound too positive, but I know I'll get up pretty quickly and just move on. That jerk doesn't deserve that I lose much time winning about all that....

Have a nice day all.

7. ashryn

ashryn New Member

You poor thing. Pregnant and single is a hard blow. I hope you start to feel happier soon. At least you have this site and all the supportive people here to talk to. Ad you'll have the best knowledge to grow a strong healthy resilient child. Mama grok has some experience with that. I'm sure she will be able to offer advice if you need it.

If he's a jerk, you're better off without him, and so is your baby.

8. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

Holy crap Katy! I know you weren’t expecting *any* of that! I was muttering a string of curses while reading your post. I was in a very similar situation, perhaps same situation, just over 13 years ago. I know it’s hard to fathom right now but you will get through it. On the other side of what seems to be a nightmare right now will be great things. Hugs,
    Paula

9. endless

endless New Member

Wow, that is quite a development. I'm sorry you have to deal with such a jerk, it's stressful and painful. I had a similar experience. I hope you are doing ok and wish I could fly over and cheer you up....make you A kick ass epi-paleo feast and draw you a nice cold bath:) Instead I will send you lots of heart healing and supportive energy. You are so right, he doesn't deserve to make you lose any time over him, but make sure you take whatever time YOU need to feel better!

10. diane

diane Gold

Awwww, Katy. Sorry to hear. And you're right - he definitely doesn't deserve your time and energy!

Men. Sometimes they just really really suck.

11. Thank you all for your nices words, it's really appreciated. It's been an aweful day. Good thing I'm working and keep my mind on my job. If only I could have a good night sleep, it seems to me that it would help me feel better :S

12. endless

endless New Member

How about using some melatonin, just so you can get a good rest?

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

so sorry for what you are going thru ..... I am sending you the biggest hug ever xo

14. @Caroline: thank you! I so needed a big hug when I read that yesterday!

@Krista: thank's for the suggestion, I tried it last night. Fell asleep in no time, but woke up at 1:30 anyway :( Couldn't get back to sleep til 5:30, and slept til 8:30.

Had an accupuncture tx this afternoon, and I'm feeling great right now. Wasn't feeling like eating this morning. It's 5 pm and I just had my first meal of the day. The salmon I had already cooked for my BAB was grossing me out, so I just didn't eat.

Gonna take it easy tonight, dark and as cold as I can stand and I will be in bed early. Since I have to retain me in the city anymore, I've started looking for appartment outside the city. I'll be visiting one tomorrow. Seems really great, a few feet from a river, with a little back yard, in a really calm place. Just what I need. Wouldn't be moving before 2-3 months, but I'm really looking forward to leave the city.

Have a nice evening all!!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

That apartment sounds lovely ..... you seem positive and hopeful. As Jack says ......... if your hands are open you will receive gifts....
    I am sending you another big hug ... more is always better xo

16. endless

endless New Member

How are you feeling? Did you get to see the apartment? Just thinking of you and hope you are ok!:eek:

17. Hi Endless, thank's for stopping by. I'm ok beside that I barely sleep :/
    I saw the apartement and didn't like it, there was not enough light and it has a weird configuration. I'll wait until I find something I really like, I keep looking.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am sending you another hug - just in case.....xo

19. Thank's Caroline, you are really sweet :)

Finally had a decent night sleep last night. Woke up several times, but could go back to sleep pretty quickly. That's a nice change. Not feeling so good this morning, I'm tired and nauseous but I guess it's part of the game :/

20. endless

endless New Member

How are you feeling? Hope you are getting some sleep:)