1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Blog , My Journal (yourpaleohealthcare.com) & Journey to Optimal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Shijin13, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

other than my cowgirl boots I have yet to find boots that will fit my ginormous calves that measure close to 23" in circumference ( curse of the calves - when I used to go to the gym body builders would ask me for my plastic surgeon so they could go get calves like mine - LOL told them they needed to call God)

feeling sexy is always good....

chaga seems to meet the ritual of coffee...in the am...

nicld likes this.
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Damn @RobH This is amazing. This is epic. I think you may have mine melded with JAck on your NOLA adventure..... and when looking at this from the perspective of A&P it gels 100% in my brain. every single cell, every single cell complex within the cell matrix has a surface - that both receives and transmits light to carry out cellular functions. and those transmissions, are amplified to produce system operations on a larger scale. All generated by how the main receptors of the body, the eye, and skin receive the initial signal - be it the correct signal or the incorrect signal, which in the end determines health. BOOM.

Joe Gavin likes this.
  3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Krista - I'll make a pact with you. we both gotta glam it up.... daily. and get out of schlumpadink

caroline likes this.
  4. nicld

nicld Gold

I got some nice "thick" calves too and I got a pair of these boots that have a stretchy panel in the back and they fit great.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2169025/dana-buchman-womens-knee-high-boots.jsp?color=Black

My coworker also found some that fit her fuller calves but I cannot remember where.....maybe Lane Bryant??

5. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Awesome stuff all around here Gretchen!

6. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

Becoming your own "wild type?"

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Thanks Joe. posting what counts... not the shit that doesn't. :)

nicld and Joe Gavin like this.
  8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I love this.

9. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

It's what I feel. My body has been changing so fast recently that sometimes I look in the mirror and can't believe what I see. It's honestly my teenage body I've recovered, only it's better. Stronger. More athletic. Functioning like a freaking machine. There's no feeling like living in a body you LOVE and APPRECIATE, that can do amazing things. I want that for everyone on this forum. For everyone, period.

It's like becoming the "me" on outside that I was born to be, only the more the "outside me" changes, the more the "inside me" evolves and the stronger the body/mind/spirit connection becomes. My personality is radically different. So it's not the "me" I've always known, it's a new, ever-improving "me," wanting to test limits and boundaries to find out what's possible, confident that I can achieve anything I set my mind to. Fearless, when I used to be ruled by fear.

Wild. Untamable. ;)

I'm forever grateful, Dr. Kruse.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  10. endless

endless New Member

Yikes...daily? I'm going to have to work on that. I use too many power tools and fire equipment to do my nails, so that's out. I will make a sincere attempt to un-schlumpadink myself in other ways.

caroline and Shijin13 like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

power tools are very sexy I have discovered!

12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This is so awesome. and a true statement. I think every one here is working towards... each journey unique, with an amazing ending waiting for all of us.

fitness@home likes this.
  13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

You can get your toes done. and wear lipstick while using said power tools... ;0

endless, caroline and nicld like this.
  14. nicld

nicld Gold

Yes, they are. I love my table saw and want a compound miter saw for Christmas.

caroline likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

You nailed it!

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nothing is more important than your surface...............nothing. It is where light and you kiss.

Mystic Rose60 and Josh Rosenthal like this.
  17. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

well. I'm getting that. and making sure that takes priority. been outside all morning.. now I'm going to do a bit of studying and then its off to take care of said surfaces.... getting my hair and nails done.

caroline and nicld like this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

When I take care of my feet and hands it almost always happens outside....nude...lol
    except... now comes winter
    I will have to do it in front of my UV lamp then :)

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Inger

I've been sitting outside on my deck working all day when I don't have to go into the office. ITs been awesome. Yesterday was chilly with a stiff wind coming off the mountains. I did my best to hang in as long as I could in a tanktop and shorts.... lasted about 1/2 the day before my hands and toes turned purple.

fitness@home likes this.
  20. Inger

Inger Silver

nice........ :)