1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My Blog , My Journal (yourpaleohealthcare.com) & Journey to Optimal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Shijin13, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Many of the old timers know I don't have a journal here on the forum, like I should.... as I have a blog that I write about my biohacks and share my experiences there. But in keeping with my advice to others. I'm opening a Journal... after what 5years... I'll post new blogs here - so as not to clutter up the forum with links to my blogs in multiple places.

So... here goes: I've updated the blog, detailing my Biohack for the past year. Biohacking HCG http://www.yourpaleohealthcare.com/biohacking-hcg/

In my world weight gain is inflammation gain.

Sometimes things that taste good, aren't good for you.

enjoy....

2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

My post disappeared! Technical diffculties today

Welcome to journal land Gretchen ;). My last round wasn't successful either. Have decided to listen to my body and stay away from HCG for now.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Thanks Dawn... I think given the right circumstances HCG has potential - but you've got to be coupled to LIGHT and nature.... if you're not... you'll end up hurting yourself more than anytthing...

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Sigh.......me too

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

well, well, well ....look who has finally entered journal land!

Bout time Gretchen!

yep - weight gain sucks! remember when we used to wish that Jack was female ...just for a couple of months??????

It is tricky to feed a family and enjoy life with your significant other - and remember that cheesecake and port aren't good for me!

Well - I remember ........but sometimes.......

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Yeah.. I know Audrey!!! crazy huh.... I'm always fashionably late to the party...

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Doing an ASI, plus a 6 day hormone and melatonin ASI. Also doing a Urine Hormone analysis, and getting labs drawn either tomorrow or Friday. My cycle has been crazy for the past 3 months.

I'm sure HCG and an altered circadian cycle are to blame... but I need to see what's going on. Running full labs ... even though I ran them in April... things are off... so I need a bench mark where I'm at I'm adding FSH and LH to look to see if what's going on may be related to entering perimenopause/menopause - (my mom hit menopause when I was 12 so she was 42-43 time frame which is where I'm at so this is a possibility)

Switched from Armour to cytomel about 8 wks ago...

All other Hormones are the same... 100mg progesterone troche, 1.1ml sublingual progesterone 50mg/ml and 1.2ml topical 200mg/ml progesterone gel

Supplements have been reduced to the following: Ubiquinol, 20g D-ribose, 4mg 5MTHF, 30Kmcg Molybedenum, 15mg Lithium orotate, 1500mg acytel L-carnitine, 200mg pregnenolone, and cinnamon bark extract.

Labs in December 2014 & my Labs in April 2015

Attached Files:

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Thoughts on Life on the Edge as I read it...

Chapter 5 thoughts:
    Experience is the interaction between two vibrations on the electromagnetic spectrum of life.

When dog's "smell" cancer they're smelling the diseased vibration of the cell.

Chapter 6 thoughts:
    An ROS pair in an entangled singlet/triplet state oscillating at the same frequency as the electromagnetic field = FREE ENERGY! non native EMF causes dechoerence of this oscillation, and is how it hurts us.

Chapter 7 thoughts:
    In a coupled system Environment enhances coherence; when the system is decoupled and exposed to nnEMF Quantum functions cease to operate. When this happens disease arises.

Linz and Jude like this.
  9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

so Last night Jack CALLED ME OUT on FB in the Quantum health group.

So Jack - your earlier comment on this thread (FB QHG) about connecting.... has entanglement. Connecting was the message at church tonight.

Connection doesn't occur when we stand alone. It occurs when we build intimacy with the people around us. With the people we love and care about. With the people we work with. With our neighbors. By being in the moment.

I am guilty of not always being in the MOMENT, when I should be. Stress from job instability. Stress from Chaos and Havoc being kids and fighting (I never experienced that as an only child so this is foreign to me and I'm learning how to help them interact w/o the fighting). Stress from trying to be a working mom, a wife, a mother, and a woman. Stress from trying to fix all the Fucked up shit I did to myself in my career choices, in the people who I've let into my lives, when I shouldn't have. Stress from kicking them out. Stress from moving. Stress from going back to school. Keeping up with the maintenance on the house. Hell, trying to keep up with Jack and understand where he's taking me on this ride.

And last night John and I focused on connecting through dancing, kissing and loving.... I focused on being in the Moment for that small fraction of my day. and it was AMAZING.

This afternoon, instead of working on the house maintenance we stopped. We went to a carnival and invited a neighbor and their kids just to connect. When we got home, we continued on this theme and played clue with the kids.

Connect and stay in the moment you're in. Not 15 minutes from now. not 6 years ago. Not on the shit people have done, or haven't done. Just the moment.

Sometimes I need to be told stuff a thousand different ways for it to sink in to my think skull. Other times, it clicks on the first go round.

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Gretchen, if it helps, my two kids fought/argued constantly, at least when the younger son started growing taller than the older daughter, lol, and she was no longer king of the hill. It really distressed me. This was back in my SAD days, with plenty of stress from other factors also. But, magically, once they went away to college, they started getting along. Now they are very close, and they always know what's going on with the other. Such a huge relief to me.

Lol, when I first saw it happening, I used to take pictures! Them sitting together, talking quietly for a long time, etc. I was so amazed and delighted.

Alex97232 and SeaHorse like this.
  11. nicld

nicld Gold

I hear you about being "in the moment". When on vacation last month at our music festival, I made every effort to be in the moment. That meant leaving the phone in the camper most of the time and not trying to take the perfect picture but just taking the music in. It was awesome.

And as for the kids fighting, I remember by brothers and I physically fighting all the time. Having a disabled daughter, our girls never ever fought. When I am around my mothers two foster boys and they fight, we can't just let them fight it out due to trauma in their life.

My mother had a seminar with this author and got her books to help with the boys. http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Conseq...p/B003WUYVD2/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=

I this book for my mother too. I saw Goldie on a talk show it looks like a good book.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1491574224?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Gretchen - I was lucky enuf to discover what you speak about above ...... it is the most important thing in my life -

To dance and hug and kiss and love and to take time to just be ........Everything else pales in comparison.........

The connection is so huge- I usually have tears running down my cheeks.....and there is such a huge ripple affect.....

13. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Thanks Ladies... appreciate it... I'm working through figuring out how to bring this all together to make every day more meaningful...

14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Yesterday I had my first Osteo apt. @Josh (Paleo Osteo) WOW... that was awesome. One thing I noticed, is that as I was being worked on, it was as if I was asleep but wasn't. I knew what was going on but I wasn't awake.... does that make any sense?

As I was driving home - I realized that every time I have body work - this occurs. chiropractic, massage, even mani/pedis I wonder if this my body taking that time to leverage the opportunity to accomplish accelerated healing... or if its something negative... intuition/ instinct says its a good thing for me.... every massage therapist and chiropractor I've worked with have told me my body guides them to what needs to be worked on and it wants to get to the right place....

One things for sure... last night I was a bit "amped" up after my session with the Osteo.

I'm thinking that I need to ask Jack about this....

I read Ubi 21 last night and I'm 1/2 way through the LAST Chapter of the Edge of Life. What was striking as I was reading Edge after reading Ubi 21 was the linkage btw CT and entangled pairs.

So I scratched this out on paper.

CT is a way to maintain Quantum Oscillation w/in Cells to support ROS/RNS free radical pairs in singlet/triplet state, slowing the CLOCK genes of the cell down to allow the SCN via melanin & eumelanin to en-train the SCN to the correct time using blue light, thus allowing the mitochondria to emit ELF UV in the correct spectrum/frequency/oscillation to control cellular function & leverage the Free energy generated by RNS/ROS.

Penny, Alex97232 and nonchalant like this.
  15. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Slowing down my clock has also made me psychic.

Shijin13 likes this.
  16. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

@Joe Gavin I think this is an innate ability, that we've lost how to tap into. DHA allows us to tap it. I've had conversations with @David Limacher about this.....

my whole life I've had de ja vous experiences. only recently have I come to realize its tied to DHA and the tensgerity structure w/in my cells/mitochondria that allows me to pick up the oscillations/frequency/vibrations of what's coming down the pike... I've used this in my "Day" job for years... to see what needed to happen next. As I read Jack's blogs... I know where he's going next... its crazy how often that happens..

As I continue on Edge, and the UBI Series... in order to receive this type of information, the Tensgerity and the type of ELF UV emitted by cells are linked. If they're disconnected, they can't receive the incoming frequency of the information. The collegen matrix that makes up the Tensgerity system must have the proper hydration for the emissions of the ELF UV to transmit the message throughout the body. And when the Tensgerity system is oscillating at the correct frequencies/vibrations/spectrums - it has the ability to mitigate short term exposure to frequencies/vibrations/spectrums (described as white nosie in chapter 10 of Edge) and keep the body operating at a quantum level...

Leptin Rx, CT, circadians cycles - help support the Tensgerity system so it can do this. I think this is why Jeremy is able to do what he does.... And I have to learn how to do it as well....

Joe Gavin and caroline like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

The last few times I have had a mani/pedi ....it has felt so intense - almost like an out of body experience....

Part of it is - or maybe all of it .....I feel very connected to the young woman who is doing it - really sharing electrons to the max!

But it is me - I am more capable of sharing electrons - I can let others in whereas maybe I couldn't before.....?

18. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Audrey

when I got my ALF put in... there was a woman (Osteo) who was working on me and her vibration was different from everyone else. She was one of those people that just had a unique life force... She read me on stuff w/o knowing my back ground or touching me. I liked how I felt when she worked on me.... but I didn't have the "asleep/awake" thing going on... which reminds me I need to ask JAck about that...

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Life on the Edge contemplation:

In chapter 10 there's a discussion about the photosynthetic reaction cores, and that they are equipped with two paired chlorophyll molecules (Called a special pair) that are at different locations, which have different environments, in the protein structure of the photosynthetic reaction cores, and the vibrate at different frequencies. This allows the photosynthetic reaction center the architecture to work as a heat engine.

BOOM! This had me sitting up in bed last night. Why? Immediately Cytochrome 1 and Cytochrome 2 came to mind.

Mitochondria are Sister from another mother of photosynthetic reaction cores! So that means Cytochrome 1 & 2 would function similarly to the "Special Pair of chlorophyll molecules. And we know the cytochrome 1 is where carbs (AKA Blue Light) vibrations are received by the mitochondria. And cytochrome 2 is where other food vibrational influences are accepted.

WOW... trying to digest this all....

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I was thinking it might be interesting to plot out each step of photosynthesis and then plot out each step of the human equivalent, perhaps first with electrons from the earth powered by photons (the solar battery) then one using electrons from food, with their corresponding light frequencies. :confused: