1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MY BEST PODCAST OF 2021 JUST WENT LIVE. EPIC.

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 18, 2021.

1. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

Thank you for this podcast. Just last night I was watching a documentary, Who Financed Hitler. I have watched Century of the Self and am familiar with Bernays, etc. You are making points I was making last night watching this documentary--this is the US. And thank you for pointing out the EUA issue with available treatments. No one else is talking about this.

"Not everybody wants to be helped."
    This is so true, and something I know, but I still struggle with. It is actually my day job (and dare I say life mission) to try to help people...but you frame it well to focus on the lions and keeping that pack strong. And you're right, there are hard decisions to be made. Most people don't want to hear that, let alone accept it.

caroline likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition

mRNA technology was not invented for nor ready for a novel approach to vaccination. Meanwhile, your government in the USA breaks out the rubber stamp of approval. #DoNotComply with any tyranny.

‚Ā©Worldwide mandatory participation is unfounded and pseudoscientific https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/...d-patients-develop-crippling-heart-condition/

Sean Waters, caroline, Mica and 2 others like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"6 feet" turned into closed borders.

Masks turned into a sign of which camp you're on.

Voluntary vaccine turned into mandated booster.

When it comes to government taking away your rights - give them an inch, they will take a mile. #DoNotComply

GavinH, caroline and Sean Waters like this.