1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My 10 gauss Magnetico

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, May 15, 2014.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

Why not just put a 1 inch piece of plywood over the Magnetico and put a cotton blanket over it. Problem solved. If that's too "FIRM", use 3/4 inch plywood and three cotton blankets.

2. Terminator

Terminator New Member

You must not be any closer that 4 inches to magnetico. Any closer will cause you to be exposed to positive magnetic field which is not good ! Check Magnetico site for this fact.

3. Christos

Christos New Member

I have a futon which was 5 inches thick when i bought it but it has squished down to 1 inch at the lowest point. I though this would be a problem but you seem to think that Bonolie states that 1 inch is ok. Futon is also firm... might be an option for you.

4. jenaf

jenaf Silver

this makes so much sense in my question back in november on why some people feel "worse" on a magnetico....
    on that note.... would dairy be high in nonDHA PUFAs?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep

Cpt.Tired and jenaf like this.
  6. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Really? I thought it mostly saturated fat.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You know what mitochondriac's know that you don't Cpt. Tired? Normal mitochondrial physiology is responsible, in part, for the aging process itself, as free radical production within the mitochondria results in a lifetime burden of oxidative damage to DNA, especially the mitochondrial DNA that, in turn, replicate the mutational burden in future copies of itself, and lipid membranes. Lipid membranes are where DHA, other Pufa's and saturated fat create the cyto-social environment...........MITOCHONDRIA ENERGY FLUX controls this process.

So if youre mito suck.........everything sucks.

Moral of the story: You're only as good as your weakest link and when it comes to living things: Mitochondrial science is the weakest link.

Brent Patrick, Danny and Danco3636 like this.
  8. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Quick question for Jack and others:

I have a 10g Magentico - love it and seeing some benefit from it.

I'm in a shitty nnEMF environment and likely will be for the next 2 years. No chance to move until then.

Would upgrading to a 20g (or higher) Magnetico help me more with my environment? I'm willing to make that investment until I can move...

9. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Yes I have the exact same question! Been using the 10gauss for 5 months now and was thinking if it is worth the 1000 bucks for another. Or should I spend the money elsewhere.

10. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Ive been sleeping on a 20 gauss for about a year and a half and don't feel any benefit. But that doesn't mean its not working.

11. Forest

Forest Gold

Bump how to get one