1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My 10 gauss Magnetico

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, May 15, 2014.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

My insides might be getting better but the outside is getting worse and that is really peeving me out.

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 30
    Ok

Night 31
    Not so great. Very light sleep. I am sure it did not help that there were rolling thunderstorms all night. I had the weird feeling in the thighs again during the night and it is hard to describe. Not pain just a weird sensation so I had to just toss of the covers and lay there really still.

3. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 32

Was ok again. Did wake up to pee after the hubby alarm went off 3:40 am…grrrrrr (he forgot to turn it off). Have a slight headache again but some of that is from the neck being off. Had a nagging one all day yesterday even with grounding and sun. Not sure how the rest of the week is going to go. It is suppose to get hot and a chance of storms every night. I do think that the dog needs to leave the bedroom though, her snoring is driving me nuts.

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Nic, have you tried earplugs? Not that the dog needs to stay but if you are sensitive to noises there might be others you are only aware of subconsciously. I use the comfortable rubbery 3m ones. Sometimes I hear my heartbeat but that is remedied with a shift in sleeping position. I can still hear the alarm with them but all noises are nicely dulled so as not to be perceived as "a potential threat don't sleep" alert

5. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^^ Yep I always sleep with one in. I sleep more on my right side then my left so the left ear gets the plug. I made her sleep on the hubby side of the bed on the floor last night and did not hear a thing. She was not happy but the other alternative was to lock her in the mud room and there were storms in the area so she really would have whined.

6. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 33

Was ok again. Went to bed cold due to an hour of CT so I did not turn on the window fan. Woke up about 3 after the storms had passed really warm and I only sleep with a sheet and PJ's on (cannot do naked, tried). Turned them on to cool the bedroom and fell back asleep. Might have to put the AC in tonight. Going to do another bath tonight in hopes of staying cooler again. It is hot and humid today.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Then I suggest you begin to accept that discomfort..........where have I heard that before?

zohar, Brent Patrick and Danny like this.
  8. nicld

nicld Gold

Been dealing with discomfort for over 10 years now. Just has a purpose now.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. nicld

nicld Gold

So here is an update after night 41.

Sleep has been ok. For two nights I thought I slept great, no waking up to pee, room temp was pretty good and I woke up naturally (or furry alarm work me). I did not feel full of energy though. Had productive days at work but left a bit drained.

Last night it got pretty cool in the bedroom and my one blanket fell off the bed so I only had my sheet so I did get a bit cold but it felt good. Woke up about 4 to pee and not sure if I fell back asleep but when the furry alarm came in, I got up feeling rather refreshed. Odd.

Still dealing with some slight headaches though and then there is the weird feeling that the top of the head is hot. I do have a feeling that the AC unit will need to go in the window this weekend as it is suppose to be hot and humid.

11. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi nicld. How is everything going w/ your sleep on the magnetico now? I read through the whole thread as I am considering a magnetico purchase. Thanks!

12. nicld

nicld Gold

Really good now. Most mornings wake up refreshed and before my alarm. But still, if the alarm does go off (it's pretty quiet) my secondary alarm clock makes sure I get up. My male cat can be in the living room and as soon as he hears it go off he runs in and crawls on me, makes sure I am breathing and kneads me.

Cpt.Tired and Danny like this.
  13. shah78

shah78 Gold

@Danny I've had a magnetico (20 gauss) for six months. Great value, even at the steep price. Even if I don't get as much sleep as I want, the quality of the "less than ideal" amount ,more than makes up for it.....In other words. It's almost impossible to NOT get a restful, autophagy laden sleep with this sucker.

14. Danny

Danny New Member

Thanks! I will get one of models of magnetico in the next few months. I want to build up DHA in my tissues first. Before finding Kruse's info in December I probably could count, on two hands, the number of times I had seafood in the past 5 or 6 years. :)

Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  15. nicld

nicld Gold

Atlantic salmon and a can of oysters are my breakfast staples.

Danco3636 and Danny like this.
  16. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I had a similar experience about a month ago when I increased the chlorella because I read somewhere that it really doesn't start to work until you get up to 3 grams. I didn't feel very good. I had the runs for about a week. (sorry about the gross description but I think it's important to let others know the symptoms. That's how we all learn...)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

I finally started to sleep out in the horse barn again regularly, on my 10 gauss magnetico, away from neighbors wifi and way less cellphone coverage... and man... why did I do not do it earlier!!! It sure takes some discipline to go out there... but IT IS SO WORTH IT :) :) :)
    My sleep was not too good inside here anymore.. I was way too hot in the night (and it was NOT because of the temperature.. I have it as cool in my bedroom as it is in the horse barn).. and something just was not right! Last time I slept there every night was... before Christmas! :eek: what a shame..lol
    You get what you do... that is for sure..lol

paul hess, Cpt.Tired and nicld like this.
  18. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I think your are right about that. I have had some terrible nights sleep, but the next day at work I really do not feel all that bad.

paul hess likes this.
  19. paul hess

paul hess New Member

Has anyone used a mattress that gets them down to 1 inch from the Magnetico, the minimum distance to avoid the positive charge and get the maximum charge?

Dr Bonolie and his staff recommend a 4 inch mattress assuming part of it bottoms out at I inch. They said the 4 inch distance creates about 13.5g in 10 g mattress at 8 inches.

I want to have a lower but firmer mattress still above the inch minimum but more of my body close to the 1 inch distance.

I am looking at these inflatable camp mattress because i have a thinner Therarest that is quite nice at only 1 inch thick total. REI makes the same kind of inflatable with foam mattresses that are 2.5 and 3-5 inches thick, while Thermarest makes ones that are 2 and 3 inches thick. An air cushion i can adjust it to get down to one inch and want to have that right amount of cushion, so i will be trying different thicknesses at the REI store. I am transitioning to firmer sleeping surfaces.

http://www.rei.com/product/870757/rei-camp-bed-35-self-inflating-sleeping-pad

These models come in 30 in widths, which seems minimum for a permanent sleeping surface and to keep my arms and legs from going over the edge too much.

The biggest problem is that these mattresses are waterproof so get hot for indoor sleeping, in winter i open the window but summer is hard to cool off enough.

I will soon receive my 10G Magnetico.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  20. shah78

shah78 Gold

Giving up a Magnetico is like FDR giving away Eastern Europe at Yalta. I'm so sorry!:( :)