1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My 10 gauss Magnetico

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, May 15, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I've been dealing with headaches the last couple days too. And slight dizziness once when standing up. I probably need to push more water. Get onto my summer regimen.

2. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I use to get occasional headaches from time to time and body aches. I would take some ibuprofen or NSAID to help.
    That all became history when I started doing CT consistently and almost daily.
    I now never get headaches and take no NSAID's.
    Just my experience with doing CT constantly.

I also daily, get sun, go barefoot (earthing), sleep on a magnetico, eat Epi-Paleo, drink lots of structured RO water, protect against EMF. But I think the biggest impact has been consistency with my CT.

Brent Patrick and Josh like this.
  3. nicld

nicld Gold

Dan, I try to do CT at least 4 times a week and really long sessions on the weekends. Now that summer is here I am not able to get it as cold as I did when I had a ton of snow to dump in it.

I have traded that for more time outside in the sun and grounding. It just happened a couple of days ago so I am hoping it is the last of detox. Planning on doing 2 hours of CT tomorrow since it is suppose to be raining tomorrow and then on Sunday try for a session outside after I mow my acre of lawn.

Trying to really push the water but there comes a point where the stomach just cannot take any more volume but I will keep pushing it.

4. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

My CT sessions start out at 15 min daily. If I have extra time I do a bit longer. Usually until slight shiver. I then know I made progress. I just do some sort of CT almost daily and usually first thing in the morning.
    For my water intake. Larger glass (prior CT) and intake in the AM and taper off durning the day. I sleep better when not having to get up to go to the bathroom at night. I sip on it during the day and get fluid also through my food (raw oysters)... I don't like the feeling of being bloated from water.

I also sleep real good and wake up with boat loads of energy. I usually, first thing in the AM, walk outside and urinate out doors and walk around outside my home with minimal clothing and barefoot. Just a short walk around my house and get sun on my eyes and body. Sometimes climb a tree to burn off some energy.
    My circadian rhythm is set pretty good. When the sun goes down I get extremely tired. :)

Brent Patrick likes this.
  5. nicld

nicld Gold

I try to do the same thing with the water. I HATE getting up to pee during the night and having to get up more at work is a good thing.

6. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 23

Not the best. My thigh muscles were feeling weird last, very heavy and kept waking me up. I did wake up feeling a bit more refreshed but did have to get up sometime during the night to pee.

It raining today so once the lightning threat is gone I will walk around outside barefoot today. Also doing 2 hours of CT today so hope that helps as well.

7. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 24

Pretty good night. I am sure that it helped that is got down to 45F last night and I had a fan in the window. The bedroom was nice and cold. The morning light started to wake me as did the cat stepping on the full bladder.

Today will be outside most of the day mowing the lawn then a session of CT outside.

8. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 25

Getting better. I had a little issue falling asleep since our old dog was sleeping on my side of the bed on the floor SNORING!!! Got some wedge pillows for the DH to help with his snoring and me for my back and I put them under the mattress and they really helped. The DH is sleeping better. Still had a bit of a headache this morning though and woke up before the alarm. Poor hubby, I thought it was Sunday again and woke him up after I looked at the clock and thought he was late for work (he does not work during the week). Thankfully he was ok with it as we killed some time before I needed to get going for work :rolleyes:. Time to chug the water today.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Time to straighten out a big misconception. Bonalie mentions chlorella for detox? Why? it is an algae that has DHA. There is no real detox with a magnetico.
    I really do not believe this at all. My bet is people get unusual reactions when they have a substantial deficit of DHA in their cells and this causes some thermodynamics fluctuations. If you continue to add DHA it goes away with time. Why? When you use a static unipolar magnetic field you are actively replacing "bad PUFA's" with the "correct PUFA" that allows for optimal toplogic control of energy, information, spin, and opto-phontonics in a cell. Moreover, most of you are blaming DHA or the pad, when in reality it is the breakdown metabolites of the bad PUFA's from lipid bilayer turnover. DHA is replacing these nasty actors.

In the context of a nuclear magnetic resonance experiment you are all living in today on spaceship Earth, the Rabi frequency is the nutation frequency of a sample's net nuclear magnetization vector about a radio-frequency field. This distinction is important because life is lived in a conceptual nuclear magnetic resonance experiment today because of the variant non native EMF of modern technology. I must make a distinction here between the Rabi frequency and the static magnetic unipolar field of the magnetico sleep pad. The pad offers a subtle control of spintronics in a world gone wild because it deals mostly with the Larmor frequency.

The Rabi requency in my view is the more important action because is deals with atomic transitions in a given light field. Since our brain uses an electron as conduit to get to the photon power by using mitochondrial cytochromes and our proteins to harvest this power, the Rabi frequency is the more important frequency than the Larmor frequency. Even Bonalie is clueless about this. You should not be, because the optics dictate this.......not the electronics of precession.

Our brain is designed to recapitulate a red giant thermodynamically using optophotonics. So far the magnetico is the only tool we have to deal with spintronics of an electron in a highly energized environment. Is it perfect? No, but it is the best we have today. In this way it can be thought of Newton’s laws of physics in 1890. Good enough for 99.9% of motions in the cosmos, but it could not explain Mercury’s perihelion. So the magnetico will help alot........but it is not perfect. This is where Bonalie and I differ big time in the application of his pad. The Rabi frequency is distinct from the Larmor frequency, which characterizes the precession of an electron via transverse nuclear magnetization about a static magnetic field.

In OSF 5, I explain in detail that DHA is designed to break down to the most anti inflammatory metabolites called resolvins and protectins. The same break down products are not found with other" bad PUFA's" that have substituted for DHA in your cells, hence their metabolites are very inflammatory........and they can cause these unusual reactions that people often blame on seafood. Rarely is it the DHA or the magnetico. The magnetico helps you replace bad PUFA's and this "detox response is good not bad thing. The longe it lasts the more bad PUFA's you original had. Here you can learn about how far away your redox really is. Most paleo people, alternative medicine, and paleo leaders have made this mistake in their writings on forums with the respect to DHA and excessive omega 6 or 9 replacments. Peskin and KAne have also tripped over this in my view.

zohar, Brent Patrick, jenaf and 7 others like this.
  10. nicld

nicld Gold

Nights 26 and 27.

Getting better now. I seemed to have moved past waking up with a bad headache (whoohoooo). Still waking up early thanks to the faint morning light and the bladder.
    Thanks for this explanation. Would this explain why the past week I have been getting headaches when I have not in the past or even when I first got the Magnetico? Hoping that this means that I am getting closer to getting the bad PUFA’s.

Been trying to up the canned oysters (do not have access to fresh) and started on some DHA supplements for a while. I know real food is the best but there is only so much food one can eat.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There are so many misconceptions about DHA, ATP, mitochondria, ETC that what many call detox is in fact the movements to health. The alternative health movement causes those misconceptions.

Recent findings indicate that apoptosis does not require mitochondrial ATP synthesis but a functional electron transport chain (Jia et al., 1997a) and that the release of cytochrome c from the mitochondrial intermembrane space, a key step of apoptosis, is not accompanied by m∆ψ ( delta psi) changes (Kluck et al., 1997)

12. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Freddd over at the Phoenix Rising forum feels that many "detox" symptoms are actually potassium deficiency symptoms and if left ignored could land people in hospital. A lot of people get really pissed off when he tells them this because they'd rather believe they're detoxing/herxing. Some of those who actually listen to him report feeling a lot betting after taking some potassium supplements.

shah78 likes this.
  13. Josh

Josh Gold

When considering "detox", good to start with a working model that considers "some" of the factors involved.....notice EMF is not even included...
    HepaticBiotransformationPotential.jpg

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^again........this leaves the public with a warped view. None matters when you consider the effect of EMF on the brain and mitochondria. Drives me nuts

Brent Patrick, Alex97232 and Josh like this.
  15. Josh

Josh Gold

I agree for what little it is worth and it sits in between "it's all potassium deficiency" and your model.....it is considered "cutting edge" and "standard of practice" in functional medicine. Basically what they were selling at AMMG.

16. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 28

Sleep still ok, slight headache this morning and the bladder work me up again but not too much earlier then the alarm would have. I have been finding that it takes the brain a little while to get going in the morning even after eating oysters and having BPC for breakfast. Might try making a big thing of brewed tea and start having that for breakfast or at least in the afternoon.

17. nicld

nicld Gold

Hmmmm, I am getting around to reading more about mycoplasma's and I am wondering if some of the stuff I was experiencing was die-off from that? I got my pad on May 17th and started the Myco on the 27th. I wonder if this is what was causing the headaches? Apparently the die-off symptoms can be basically anything.

Anybody have any ideas on this? Would love some feeback.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Inhibiting mitochondrial β-oxidation selectively reduces levels of nonenzymatic oxidative PUFA's metabolites in the brain. This has been studied. Now this implies that normal mitochondrial β-oxidation increases levels of non enzymatic oxidative PUFA metabolites in the brain. This is why you sense a detox.........because bad PUFA lead to the inflammatory metabolites where DHA is reserved for use and always conserved best. When it is destroyed it is usually due to blue light UV light photons.......hence why the retina has more DHA than the brain since this is where blue light is commonly found in humans.

CITE: http://www.nature.com/jcbfm/journal/v34/n3/full/jcbfm2013221a.html

19. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 29

I think it might be finally getting better. Bladder woke me up again but not much before the alarm would have. I am sure that it helps that the DH is sleeping better. We both have wedge pillows under the mattress and that has helped him tremendously which means he sleeps quieter which means I sleep better.

20. Hope

Hope Gold

I love this. that totally makes sense to me. Sort of like a kitchen remodel. We tear down the bad/old, it looks yucky for a while...and then you rebuild and all the dust etc is just part of the process forward.

Nicole, how cool you are getting better! I LOVE my magnetico too..on it since April 1, 2013. I had a major Hg dump for months which my gut says was helped by the Magnetico.