1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My 10 gauss Magnetico

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, May 15, 2014.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

How are those palpitations going Nicole? I found them so dis -spiriting:( I had them on and off for 2 yrs and now been free since Feb......I finally bit the bullet and gave up tea and coffee and voila took 3 weeks to subside and its great being free...just wonder if there is something like that in yr diet that's keeping them on going for you ? especially as you're epipaleo and gobbling DHA and electrons!..if that's not it, guess its the 'ol ESS story we're all dealing with:)
    Am following yr magnetico life closely...had my first and only sleep on my gd's 10G mattress last week and it was not as I imagined. Perhaps I was dehydrated..but I kept waking up because my legs felt like they were going to cramp...I needed to drink lots each wake... a very disturbed night but the surprising thing I found was that I wasn't tired even with such a messy night. That was a 10 and I've ordered a 20....that'll be interesting:eek:

2. bionaut

bionaut New Member

I use oral liposomal glutathione when I get very little rest, below 3hrs. I just keep it in the fridge for a really bad day. It is expensive but Aspreys comes out to about 1.50 a dose. It takes the stress way down, but I will still be a little tired. I think it is good to have on hand for emergencies or if you decide to go on a bender. However that being said supporting endogenous glutathione is way more important.

I am heterozygous for c677.

Jude likes this.
  3. Josh

Josh Gold

I recall Dr. Kruse has one he recommends somewhere on the site. I feel that it varies with one's redox, SNP's, gut health. Remember it has sulfur in it and thus requires either functioning CBS or molybdenum and such to bypass and or support. I snort it occasionally. I have some injectable stuff that hurts too much to inject so I have taken to snorting it occasionally. There are actually compounded nebulized forms as well. They are often combined with NAC. I think in the end, oral or inhaled, the glutathione passes through most systems in about 90 minutes. This is why many therpies such as the Oxicaell cream focus on recycling the oxidized glutathione in the system rather than putting more reduced glutathione in. The IV route I believe is the most effective for most things.

Jude likes this.
  4. nicld

nicld Gold

Good question. I would rather eat them then take in a supplement but what foods are the highest in them? I know that Jack says eating is way better then supplementing but there are days that I only eat 2X a day. No way to get in all the foods that one should eat. Right now, breakfast is some pork, a can of oysters, 2-3 eggs, a little bacon and BPC.

Jude likes this.
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

Palpitations for me have required Mag Orotate, 5 MTHF, Manganese and less often Molybdenum....in this order.

Jude likes this.
  6. Josh

Josh Gold

Consider with palpitations that if it something such as excitotoxicity secondary to not being able to handle methylxanthines, the cause may be lack of enough methylation support/bypass such as molybdenum or manganese at the time it is needed. Molybdenum especially clears the system quite quickly through the kidneys. If the palpitations are at night, I figure I may have peed out the methylation support before the body used it to handle whatever I am digesting and or detoxifying. I have tried extra doses at bedtime with some success. It still says nothing encouraging about my redox, but it helps me sleep and not suffer occasional palpitations on nights when I am more tired or stressesd.

Jude likes this.
  7. nicld

nicld Gold

I felt weird stuff in my legs when I put some 250# pull magnets under my bed about a year ago but did not feel anything like that with the Magnetico. For about the first week, just has lighter sleep then last Tuesday the hands and feet swelled when I was at the concert and have now just started to look normal again. I have not been really exhausted (except this morning) so the sleep disruption has not been horrible.

The heart palpitations are got way better. Had some this weekend when working in the sun but I do not do well in heart.

You got a 20 coming, good luck. Please keep a journal on how it goes.

Jude likes this.
  8. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

@nicld - I second what everyone else has says - Be very careful with chlorella and DMSA. I crashed HARD on both of those every time I tried them and I've had numerous doctors suggest them over and over. I know it's due to sulfur issues for me.

@Josh - How much molybdenum and manganese do you take? I know it's n=1, I'm just curious how high you've gone. I started molybdenum and was surprised that I tolerated it right away. Usually I'm very sensitive to supplements. Of course, I'm only taking 300 mcg with my BAB so far. I'm still looking for a good brand of Manganese - any suggestions? I'm taking the Country Life Moly. I'm so hoping this will help me with my sulfur issues. Last summer I was eating tons of cabbage and having no problems at all. This year I can't tolerate anything with even small amounts of sulfur. Even pork is causing me problems :(

9. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 14

It was ok. Woke up a bit earlier and had to pee plus the light from the living room was coming in the bedroom so I was waking up naturally. Still waking up all swollen and really feel it in the hands and feet.

I want to really thank everyone for their suggestion on the supplements that Dr. Bonlie recommended. Based on everyone’s feedback here and the fact that Dr. Tim does not recommend them I decided not to take them and will be returning them. I guess I will just suck it up and hope the edema gets better unless anyone has any other suggestions on how to get rid of this. I have started taking the diatomaceous earth and will do that for a while. I do have water pills from my doc that I can take but trying to hold off on taking one. The sudden jump from winter to summer probably is not helping and since I do love the colder weather I can complain about it being too hot.

I am on 50 micrograms on Molybdenum by Biotic research once a day as recommended by Dr. Tim.

10. Josh

Josh Gold

Moly=douglas Labs 250mcg avg 3x/day. Note one study said 98% cleared in 60 minutes

Managanese=Douglas Labs 16.7mg avg 2x/day

Last edited: May 28, 2014
    BJK77 likes this.
  11. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 15

It is getting better. Slept better, now to just get the water retention to go away. It’s ok this morning but if it does come back I will take a water pill today. I am ok in dealing with the fatigue and sleep issue but the water retention just hurts.

Clayton likes this.
  12. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 16

It was ok but I feel like I needed one more sleep cycle. Had to pee again when the DH got up (3:40 am) but did not and fell back asleep till the cat came in and wanted to sit on the bladder :eek:. Still felt a bit groggy this morning. Weird thing is that sometime after 4 am I felt a tingling in the head. Don’t know if I was dreaming or if it really happened. I did order a wedge pillow to try and hope that it keeps the back from tightening up. Also, I could barely gag down breakfast this morning, odd.

13. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 17

It was ok again. Had a hard time falling asleep with the freight train I was sleeping with. The more tired he is, the louder he snores. I actually was a bit worried with how loud he was. I bought a wedge pillow for me to try but I decided he needed it more then me.

Night 18

Again, was just ok. I did too much on Saturday and was sore plus it was too warm in the bedroom. We do not have central air and I try to avoid putting the window AC as much as possible. It is suppose to cool off soon so hoping sleep will not be effected by the heat anymore.
    the DH slept with the wedge pillow last night and even though he was really tired, I really did not hear him so I think it helped. We will see how he thinks he slept when he gets home.

14. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 19

Sleep was crap again. Took forever to fall asleep but it might have been due to the fact that I slept in that morning or that it is humid out. Still feel all swollen today so might take a water pill. After my overdoing it on Saturday I did put on my running compression socks and WOW I could feel my pulse in my legs. I did not keep them on all night since they were full socks and I CANNOT sleep with socks on. I might look into getting some calf sleeves.

I am NOT a fan of the summer heat and I really miss spring.

15. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 20.

It was ok again. The heat was gone plus I did CT before bed. DH is having issues though and not sure if it is the Magnetico or the fact he is trying to sleep on a wedge pillow to help with his snoring. Might get him a mouth guard and see how that goes. He REALLY needs good sleep cause when he sleeps nice and quiet, so do I. I am not going to even put the thought in his head that it might be the Magnetico. He is NOT interesting in learning about any of this stuff but just goes along with what I am trying to do. I can’t even get him to take some DHEA or even try CT. Oh well.

16. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 21

It was pretty good. Did not toss and turn as much but I did wake up with a headache. I do remember Dr. Bonlie saying in a webinar that the pad will detox metal from the brain. If I remember right a 10 gauss will do about 75% and a 20 will do even more but I could be wrong. I did not take any of the stuff that he recommended so I am still just sucking it up and dealing with the detox.

The DH did sleep better last night too but only slept on half of the wedge pillow. I will be getting him a smaller one now and I will take the bigger wedge.

Jude likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks for all the detail Nicole.......

18. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 21

It is getting better but still had a slight headache this morning. The bladder woke me up when it started to get light (4:45 am).

Thanks Audrey. I will keep it going until I feel I am done with detox. Hoping it helps others who might get one.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

How is the fluid retention? getting better?

20. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 22

Sleep was still just ok. Still dealing with a slight headache and have yet to wake up fully refreshed. I hope I will get there soon. I do think that I am thinking better as the day goes on.

Audrey, fluid retention is much better but I still think I have a little happening. Now just dealing with headaches. Hoping this is the last bit of detox and I will be DONE.