1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My 10 gauss Magnetico

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, May 15, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

Consider methylation issues as the liver does hardwork starting about 3. if there is not enough molybdenum, manganese 5 mthf, lithium, etc.. when you need it and your redox is challenged, you will be challenged. THe idea that you can just catch everything in the lumen and roll along is flawed.....

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Dr. Tim has me taking a number of things to help with the methylation issues and molybdenum and lithium are on that list. I am guessing that detox would have been way worse getting a Magnetico before I starting working on improving everything.
    Thanks for confirming the liver timing. I thought that I had read that somewhere and figured that is why I was getting up after 3 again to pee. I will see it as a good sign when I sleep though the night again.

3. Josh

Josh Gold

Dose and timing may change when you alter your field.....

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 11.

It was way better last night. I was outside quite a bit and did a bunch of yard work so I was a bit tired and sore but I slept pretty good. I did wake about 4 am and peed but went back to sleep right away. Probably would have slept longer but the cats moved the shade and curtain to the light started shining in too soon. then of course my one cat needed to come and sleep next to me.

I will still take the stuff that I have coming on Tuesday and hope that it helps even more.

Today I need to do a bunch more yard work and do CT in the afternoon after the muscles and joints are all stiff and sore. Hope that doing CT later will help.

5. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 12.

WHOOOHOOO slept through the night. I woke up about 5:30 am my normal wake up time. Joints are still achy but that might be due to all the yard work I am doing.

Have a bunch more stuff to do outside and it is suppose to be hot and humid today (yuk!!!!!) so there will be another CT session this afternoon.

Tanya likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are you still having detox issues Nicole?

7. nicld

nicld Gold

Not sure. I did so much stuff outside just in leather moccasins that my feet are sore and swollen. We will see what happens the rest of the week plus the stuff Dr. Bonlie recommended are arriving tomorrow.

8. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 13

Sleep was ok.

Did not really wake up early but I was still sore from my weekend activities. Hands and feet still feel swollen and hot. New supplements come tonight so we will see how it goes and I really do not plan on doing anything outside today except maybe plant some seeds. I am think of getting a wedge pillow too to try. My lower back seems to tighten up and hoping that sleeping at a bit of in incline might help.

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Nicole, if you start chlorella, please be careful and do it slow..... I did way too much and fast and it was not much fun :( I got me the best organic broken cell chlorella and now I have two packages I do not know what to do with. I am not touching them for sure... maybe for a face mask?

I read people get great results for detox but not for me... but i might have gone way too fast and ate way too much! (why do I always have to be so greedy :rolleyes:)
    i had no symptoms or illnesses before i started it out I just wanted to test...:oops:

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  10. nicld

nicld Gold

I probably wont be using it now that the real stuff the Dr. Bonlie recommended will be here tonight as well. The stuff to treat the gut will also be here today as well so I wil start both and see how it goes. Dr. Tim said to be careful about the DMSA and I am waiting to here from him why.

11. Josh

Josh Gold

My thoughts:

If redox is too low and there are methylation issues, DMSA may not bless you....why? Well for one, it has sulfur and binds cysteine...well how well will that work with methylation issues such as CBS pathway stuff which Dr. K says everyone with a low redox has...oops.....Then if your guts are inflamed, you may absorb a whole lot more than the projected 20% so the dosing changes radically and your already stressed liver and kidneys (suffering from all the extra leaky gut and brain stuff already pouring in) get beat up and this of course creates more neuroinflammation and immune dysregulation...further trashes your immune system, bind more T3 as rT3, cortisol goes up, steal some more pregnenolone to handle the emergency, other hormones suffer...ouch.....Not really a one size fits all affair....

If one is remediating methylation issue with bypass supplementation, it may be somewhat safer. Still a good redox is the key to reliable detoxification.

http://www.anaturalhealingcenter.com/documents/Thorne/monos/DMSA mono.pdf

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    Brent Patrick and Hope like this.
  12. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Nicld,

I just re-read through EE12 yesterday..if you Ctrl F "chelation" there is a section of the blog that basically reiterates what Josh just said.

13. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Load up on cysteine

14. Josh

Josh Gold

Brent Patrick likes this.
  15. nicld

nicld Gold

Thanks you so much guys for responding to this. Dr. Tim said to be very careful but could not say anything further since he does not recommend it (I fully understand him not going any further). I will really take a closer look at this before I decide if the DSMA will really help or hurt. I think my redox is much better then it was but not great and I am on a protocol from Dr. Tim for methylation issues right now. Oh and working on getting rid of microplasma's in the gut.

You guys and this community is the best. :D:D:D:D:D:D

16. Josh

Josh Gold

Meyer's cocktails with glutathione, oral glutathione, glutathione cream are some of the things that have been mentioned. Lots of cilantro, basil and oregano....

17. nicld

nicld Gold

Dr. T has me on glutathione cream by oxicell.

18. Josh

Josh Gold

That is a glutathione recycling support cream, it does not contain glutathione. A good strategy as well adn additional glutathione in some form may help...

19. Jude

Jude Gold

Sorry to interrupt Nicole but wondered if Josh could comment on the effectiveness of oral glutathione? Could it be a good adjunct helping with managing methylation? the oral is certainly much cheaper than lypo spheric G.

20. Jude

Jude Gold

How are those palpitations going Nicole? I found them so dis -spiriting:( I had them on and off for 2 yrs and now been free since Feb......I finally bit the bullet and gave up tea and coffee and voila took 3 weeks to subside and its great being free...just wonder if there is something like that in yr diet that's keeping them on going for you ? especially as you're epipaleo and gobbling DHA and electrons!..if that's not it, guess its the 'ol ESS story we're all dealing with:)
    Am following yr magnetico life closely...had my first and only sleep on my gd's 10G mattress last week and it was not as I imagined. Perhaps I was dehydrated..but I kept waking up because my legs felt like they were going to cramp...I needed to drink lots each wake... a very disturbed night but the surprising thing I found was that I wasn't tired even with such a messy night. That was a 10 and I've ordered a 20....that'll be interesting:eek: