1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

My 10 gauss Magnetico

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, May 15, 2014.

1. nicld

nicld Gold

Yep, she is but she does know it but is not willing to do what it takes to get better. Just take the pills and hope it gets better.

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 6.

Sleep was a bit better. I slept like a ROCK for a while. I think that I started waking up around 3 am as that is what time the DH woke up to pee and he looked at the clock in the kitchen. So I will need to see what happens with the body at that time. I think it is liver detox time?

Not sure how well sleep will be tonight since I am going to a concert tonight so will be crawling in a bit later then I should. It may be unoptimal for the body but refeeds the soul.

3. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 7.

Well, I want to bed late due to going to a concert so I was going to be short on sleep. When I did crawl in it did not take me long to fall asleep and I slept fairly well till about 4 am, then I had to pee. I try not to get up and do this but I did want to try and get back to sleep.

I thought that I had read somewhere that the liver detox happened around 3-4 am but I cannot seem to find it. If someone remembers seeing this and can point me in the right direction to look I would appreciate it. If the sleep is not better in a week and I keep waking up around the same time (detox time) I might look into taking something to help with that and call Dr. Bonilie.

Tonight I am hoping for a great night. I will either do CT or grounding tonight and I have my house back (SIL is gone) so I am hoping to improve the sleep. Now to just keep the cat off of me in the morning and I should be set.

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Night 8.

It was ok again. Took a bit longer to fall asleep but I had done 45 minutes of CT in 47 F water. Woke up about 4 am to pee again but did manage to fall back asleep. Think the detox may have hit me. I am so swollen and the joints hurt a bit and CT helped a bit but not much. I felt it start at the concert on Tuesday and it has got a bit better but I cannot see the tendons in my feet, ughhhhh. I do have water pills but I am going to resist taking one. I plan on emailing Dr. Bonilie and see what he thinks.

For those who do have Magnetico, is this normal? When did detox really hit (especially for the women, sorry guys but we are way different)? Anything I should be doing to help with detox? I was willing to tough it out but not if I am going to be all swollen and sore.

5. nicld

nicld Gold

DETOX SUCKS!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you contacted Dr. Bonlie? Dr. Jackson?
    was the concert good???

7. Inger

Inger Silver

I did not have any detox as far as I remember....? I just slept so great even better than before

but a few months ago I tried out chlorella just for fun, "to help detox" :rolleyes: That was a big mistake, i felt so great before it, and after starting to eat quite a bit of it I felt not good. My skin got so dry and weird over my body, and i got weird pimples too and mood was not the best either. I so regretted it and stopped taking it of course. It took many weeks before the symptoms disappeared.

Finally, now my skin is velvet smooth all over again :) :) :) and I feel great in my mood too and there is practically only one weird pimple back that is almost healed :)

I would just try anything to improve my redox... spending lots if time outside barefoot in the sun drinking lots of water would surely help - to use as little clothes as possible helps skin breath and get rid of toxins too, the sun is a great detoxer I believe!
    if you had a lake like I have nearby, being there a few hours tanning and swimming in the sun makes me brand new always! + maybe take some natural herbs for the liver support... if you have dandelions growing you could eat some leaves and flowers every day.. and eat plenty of natural B vitamins from food (I remember when I had detox from starting CT I craved and ate raw egg yolks like mad) and maybe quit dairy as for now...

8. nicld

nicld Gold

My yard is about half dandelions right now :D so might try that.

9. nicld

nicld Gold

Day 9

OMG, 7 days later and the detox hit, not HAPPY!!! I am retaining water, have lost my ankles, the hands are hot and swollen, the muscles and joints are a bit achy too. Still wake up at 3:40 am to pee and normally I would try to ignore it but knowing that it is probably due to detox, I am getting up and going. Got to get that stuff out ASAP. I have been able to fall back asleep so that is a good thing.

I did talk with Dr. Bonlie yesterday and he said I need to get some Sun Chlorella ASAP and DMSA. My local health food store does not carry the Sun stuff and the DMSA will not be here for about a week. I ordered some of the Sun Chlorella but that won’t be here until Tuesday. I have an email into him to see if the stuff that my local store carries will work for now. I really don’t want to go through the weekend like this.

The only good thing it that it is suppose to be GORGEOUS out this week and I have a lawn to mow and gardens to plant so I will be outside as much as possible either barefoot or in my leather slippers. I am hoping that will help plus three days of CT.

10. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh and forgot to mention that the wonderful heart palpitation are occurring too.

11. Clayton

Clayton New Member

A good quality chlorella (pyrenoidosa species is good) from your health food store would likely help. Or activated charcoal. You don't wanna continually take charcoal because it binds all minerals I believe but it can help mop up anything coming out in bile and travelling through the gut. Just a thought

12. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Epsom salt baths may help a bit too

13. nicld

nicld Gold

I'll try that during CT this weekend.
    Thanks

14. nicld

nicld Gold

The one at my health food store is a different species. The Sun one ins pyrenoidosa. Guess I will have to wait till Tuesday. But I am feeling a bit better right now.

15. Clayton

Clayton New Member

There's also bentonite clay or food grade diatomaceous earth for toxin binding. I've heard Jack in the past mention that DE can be helpful in shaping a good gut flora too. It simulates eating veggies/fruit with a bit of soil left on it. Hang in there though, I went through a similar period when I got my magnetico but I absolutely love it now

Jude likes this.
  16. nicld

nicld Gold

I have some of the diatomaceous earth, I should try that. I bought it to get rid of fleas on my kittens but it does say that it is organic food grade. Now to just find out how much to take.

17. Clayton

Clayton New Member

18. nicld

nicld Gold

Thanks, I'll try it this weekend. Looks like both of the meds that Dr. Bonlie recommended will be showing up on Tuesday.

19. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Ya hope it helps :)

20. nicld

nicld Gold

Day 10

I was better last night. I did take some diatomaceous earth before bed since I have a whole container of it so I am hoping that did help. Clayton, thanks for the article. I read it this morning and l will be adding the de to my regiment. It's can't hurt. Still work up a bit early to pee but not at 3:40 am.

Doing CT, sunning and grounding and tons of water (I hope) today so I hope that helps.

Clayton likes this.