1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Muse headband

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by John Saf, Feb 2, 2018.

1. John Saf

John Saf New Member

What do you think of the Muse headband?http://www.choosemuse.com

I have one, and used to meditate with it daily before i found Jack Kruse. I have not used it in 6 mounts. I miss it, because it gives me the best meditations. But i think maybe putting a Bluetooth unit om my head is not worth it, no matter how good meditations i get?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd never use it

John Saf likes this.
  3. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

May i suggest inner balance heartmath as a better choice for biofeedback. use airplane mode and blue blocking screen. Also maybe check out some binural beats.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would not do binaural beats. Put my name and binaural beats in a google box for the answer why.