1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Multiple Sessions a day work great

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by sfast, Oct 8, 2016.

1. sfast

sfast New Member

Hi Freezers,

I try a couple of protocols that divide a bigger session into some smaller sessions. Me and my clients make great result. Instead of one big session, try:

- Get 20-30min light movement in the cold air.
    - Get two shorter sessions of ice bath (depending on your level) per day in.
    - Reduce gradually the amount of clothes, bedding and temperature in your home environment.

I will try to add a once or twice weekly bigger session (right before the point of intensive shivering) for further experimentation.

Overall, this approach looks promising especially for people with a lower tolerance of the associated stress response.

Best of Luck
    Sascha