1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MT's Journey back to Nature!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Michael Thompson, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Hey thanks for the tip -- might have to check out Beaver Creek this summer. Have you ever been to Whitewater? Its a favorite, not much for reception there either.

Michael Thompson likes this.
  2. Michael Thompson

Michael Thompson New Member

Whitewater is pretty nice too, but more crowded during trout season.

3. Michael Thompson

Yeah cold and wet to sunshine is great. I was nice and pink after soaking in the cold spring water last week, then all that blood got a good dose of sunlight, felt great!

caroline likes this.
  4. Michael Thompson

wow, the am sun and seafood really are working great! On a fishing trip this weekend everyone had to cover up or put on sunscreen, those that didnt got burned, but I was able to go all weekend without any protection or sun glasses, and did not burn at all!

caroline and drezy like this.
  5. Michael Thompson

A great start to the day with some sunrise and cold refreshing lake at the beach. Yeah all my MN neighbors think I'm a little nuts haha 20190514_062342.jpg and then devoured this fresh trout too. Nothing goes to waste on my trout haha 1557849422734590361744162180037.jpg

drezy likes this.
  6. Michael Thompson

well, it has been near a month at the new place, and if I am healing, it is taking for ever it seems, got to be patient. these things take a while. I traded in my Prius Hybrid this week and got a regular gas auto. so maybe no more huge battery, smart keys in my pocket, ac power system, and tons of electronic gadgets, will help speed healing up. I am still having digestion and sleep issues

drezy and caroline like this.
  7. Michael Thompson

Awesome sunrise this morning IMG_20190531_055308_237.jpg

caroline and drezy like this.
  8. Michael Thompson

Big update! I have to take a physical for the MN department of transportation every two years, and the time came up again. for the last 20 years I would have high blood pressure every time, and the examiner would scold me to go see my Dr. and get on BP meds, which i never did. But this time I went, and for the first time, I got normal healthy blood pressure. looks like all this is paying off! all my friends think I am nuts, but now I have some tangible evidence that it works! also my solar callus is great now, outside all day and no sign of sunburn, while my friends have to cover up or get roasted.

caroline, Lahelada and Bob Stirling like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

great update!