1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MS reversal

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Inese, May 3, 2019.

1. Inese

Inese New Member

Is there anyone who has managed to reverse MS? What was you action plan and how long did it take to get there?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I've had several do it.......but all who did moved to the tropics.

shah78 likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Inese

Inese New Member

Bingo! That's why I started to walk in a matter of day/two, when I was in Egypt and lost this power in a week, when I came back to Latvia. Is there any lattitude to consider for emigration?
    The only thing I am afraid of, is how to tolerate the heat? I did not feel comfortable let's say from 11 am untill 4 pm, this sun made me feel tired. Shall one consider to spend these hours indoors? But it is air conditioned blue light lit world then...

5. Inese

Inese New Member

What is that makes the magic in tropics?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The sun's power to reprogram your B and T cells to control the AQA 4 gates in the CNS and PNS

drezy, Saichi, Lahelada and 2 others like this.
  7. Inese

Inese New Member

Can I biohack this by going up in altitude?

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Inese

Inese New Member

Does that mean, that despite the fact that UV index is reaching 6 and 7 here, at 57th latitude, this still will not be enough to reprogram B and T cells to control the AQAP 4 in CNS & PNS? Is there nothing to do with UV index?

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Remembering your story of vacation in Egipt,
    it should be easy for you to hack it.
    Try it, may help.

But somewhere else than in Latvia.
    Latvia
    About 98% of the country lies under 200 m (656 ft) elevation.
    GaiziƆkalns Hill is the highest point in Latvia, reaching 311.5 meters above sea level.
    /
    2499 m
    Elevation. Highest point: Mount Rysy, High Tatra mountains, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (2499 m, while its highest peak, 2503 m, is located in Slovakia).

upload_2019-6-18_14-39-14.png

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  10. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Hi, jack. Evolutionarily speaking why the tropics? if we originated in Africa.
    What is the reason beyond that there is more UV ?thank you