1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MS and surgery/childbirth connection

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Inese, May 3, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you,
    but for me to compare I also need the cost of (Langvey Longevity) .

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@WalterNL will tell you exactly about his difficulties.
    Mine are just guesses.
    Here you worry about overly low glucose level in your blood. hypoglycemia
    I am bringing it up because of what WalterNL said, I do not know of any other problems described anywhere else.
    Dr Boros is not giving this type of warnings.
    This low blood sugar may be important to watch
    specially
    because drinking DDW usually is accompanied with keto diet which brings sugar lower.
    So it may be difficult to figure which is the actual reason.
    Proper blood sugar level with low fasting insulin are your friends.

Get blood sugar meter and 1/2 kilo sugar and keep it handy.
    Otherwise per http://ddcenters.com currently known advice start with 87.5ppm

Also per currently known advice attempt to drink about 3cups=0.71Liter/day
    Again
    to be on a safe side
    get refractometer
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUBA92X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Clinical Refractometer ATC Tri-Scale Serum Protein 0-12 g/100ml Urine Specific Gravity SG 1.000-1.050 Refractive Index 1.333-1.360RI for Veterinary, Dog, Cat & Human
    Make sure that your urine density will not get to concentrated.
    You are drinking too little if you would read over 1.035

upload_2019-5-14_8-45-21.png

upload_2019-5-14_8-44-15.png

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Started drinking DDW-105 on 12/11/2017
    Small improvement I got on New Year 2018

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am 79yo man. Hopefully soon will start working on my 80.
    Stopped working in June 1997, so 22 years ago.
    My funds are limited.
    If you can afford consultation at dr Boros center AND with dr Kruse go for it.
    But make sure that you talk with dr Kruse.

caroline likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is a life long project.
    There is no stopping after 14th month.

drezy likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I started with Preventa then Qlarivia now 25 Hydro Health

upload_2019-5-14_9-46-26.png

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This does not pertain to you Inese
    but others are possibly reading this.

upload_2019-5-14_12-17-39.png

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/love-frequency-528-hz.23678/#post-270510
    @Katie Durham
    @Inese
    have a weak bones among other problems
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    From link in quote:
    https://asa.scitation.org/doi/10.1121/1.4777098
    Domestic cats
    , servals, ocelots, and pumas produce fundamental, dominant, or strong frequencies at exactly 25 Hz and 50 Hz, the two low frequencies that best promote bone growth/fracture healing

@drezy any thoughts on 50Hz being good and healing
    same as in European electricity that @Jack Kruse often talks about.

@Inese what is the frequency of electricity in Riga Latvia?

drezy likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

It is a fascinating topic.

I'm incapable of grasping the struggles of @Inese, @Theka , and others with MS.

I ended up skimming The Body Electric chapters "Life's Potentials", "The circuit of Awareness","The Self-Mending Net","The Ticklish Gene" (emphasis on Wolff's law figure and photoelectricity figure), as well as the concept of dedifferentiation.

Theka and JanSz like this.
  9. Inese

Inese Gold

If I understood correctly what dr. Kruse says - bones do not heal, they are the only parts of our bodies, that still have the ability to regrow, like Salamandra's tail. And you need sun, to have adequate process. I hope I got it right.

10. Inese

Inese Gold

@JanSz by the way, talking about improvements. I am cross checking interviews and web records of dr. Kruse, but I cannot find any recommendation from him, explicitly stated, that yes guys, drink DDW, and you will get better. He mostly speaks about spring water, water from glaciers. Is it because DDW is so expensive, so he does not recommend? Have you seen such information? Perhaps you have also seen data, that DDW is beneficial for MS conditions? Neither me, I did not win a lottery, so I have to weight pros/cons for investments...

Theka likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In the original Somylai book on DDW and cancer, when the environment wasn't as bad as it is now, it didn't prove that DDW was a cure for everyone. That wasn't the case even when the Somylai book was written, so I don't think DDW being expensive is the reason Jack doesn't claim everyone will get better if they drink it. My impression from the teaching is that deuterium in the right place in the body and controlled by the sun, is not the enemy. As an add on in the right context DDW has value, but if the only thing someone did was to drink DDW expecting to reverse a disease whilst staying in the environment they got sick in ... :eek: I doubt Jack will ever come out and say yes guys, drink DDW and you will get better, when it doesn't fit with the rest of the teaching.

For various reasons I'm not moving to the equator. My silicon rich water hack costs me the sterling equivalent of 1.77 euros a day. I've seen data on it removing aluminium in relationship to AD, (and MS). I currently have a choice between commercial DDW or going for the low hanging fruit (and squeezing the pips :D) of the latitude I live at in the summer and having up to 3 two week holidays in the Canaries next winter. :)

caroline and Anne V like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

DDW aplications in health was invented by dr Somlyai.
    Dr Somlyai was not sure why it all works, so hi hired dr Boros to study.
    Dr Boros have developed explanation.
    Dr Kruse agree and supports (intellectually) the idea that dr Boros developed.
    --------------------------------
    Dr Kruse many times said that when there are numerous solutions to a problem, A, B, C, D and so on,
    he always support solution A.
    Because A is the best.
    When classifying what is A or B or C dr Kruse goes by his understanding of how biology works.
    He does not consider any other restraints, family, finances, job, etc.
    Dr Kruse is very clear and blunt about it.

At least one his reason would be to save human race.
    He believes that humans are working them selves toward extinction.
    --------------------------------

Drinking DDW is not a cure it is a crutch.
    Better crutch (or even cure) is to induce higher production of matrix water.
    Even better is to do both.
    If one does both, that minimizes use of DDW, cost of DDW becomes much lesser factor (financially).
    ---------------------------------

sick = low energy = not sufficient energy to do repairs need to continue on living

production of matrix water results in byproduct which is energy = to solar energy

---------------------------------
    I have explained above before, but can do it again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When discussing your (particular) situation it is not of much help to hone on your (particular) problems.
    Unless one breaks his/her bones or get injured in accident.
    Health problem develops because of mismatch between environment and particular unique individual that is not build for that environment.
    The problems may vary but reason is the same.
    So solution is the same.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Theka likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    Rather than narrowing and specifying names of diseases
    I would say (after @Jack Kruse )
    neolithic diseases.

Would you agree?

That would be a disease of mitochondria with variety of presentations.
    When described that way, the whole bunch should be treated the same way,
    regardless of names given.

This approach morfs in my head into DDW consumption but with lesser and lesser daily volumes,
    and emphasisis on fat consumption.

Any protein additions are due to patients ability to comply with almost all fat diet.
    and not because they are helpfull.
    There may be additional manipulation
    whih chemicals
    to suppress insulin

Mine insulin=3 on my lattest test few days ago.
    I guess that should suffice.

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 12:54 PM