1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MS and surgery/childbirth connection

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Inese, May 3, 2019.

1. Inese

Inese New Member

True about camels, google search says they drink 200 liters in 3 minutes :D :thumbsup:

2. Inese

Inese New Member

I get that the best way to increase sweat is via the sun, or exercise outside, but the higher latitudes already have a limited window to use the sun. So although there's reasons not to use an IR sauna I'm not convinced doing so just to reduce water consumption is one of them. I'm not suggesting lack of sweating is the cause of MS, but sweat excretes aluminium, and aluminium negatively impacts myelin production. Research is showing that people with MS have a higher than normal body burden of alumimium. Something I've yet to delve into but I've read that vitamin D facilitates aluminium elimination by the kidneys, which I think is interesting in connection with latitude. One of the mechanisms of reversing MS at the equator may be via the sun amplifying aluminium elimination via the kidneys through urine, and also sweat. :)[/QUOTE]

Hi @Sue-UK ! Thank you so much for your input! My intuition says, that this is soooo likely, definitely worth investigating further, would be great to hear @Jack Kruse opinion on this. The topic of this tread is childbirth/surgery, and while getting worse after childbirth can be justified by deuterium depletion problem or by pregnenolone as @Jack Kruse says "Pregnancy temporarily reverses the pregnenolone steal syndrome associated with MS........and then the rebound to the woman can be devasting once the child is born". The question about surgery is still open. I had coxa vara surgery in 1998, and in 1999 was diagnosed MS. See the link? I had olecranon surgery in 2018 and 2 exacerbations in row afterwards. My physiotherapist suggested it might be due the heavy metal content in anesthesia used during surgery. So aluminium connection sounds incredibly likely!

It is also so true that I could stay all day under the sun in North Europe, and it would not make me sweat. What if IR sauna would help? For like forever I have avoided saunas, very hot climates, hot baths etc. because these made me tired/brought up fatigue/lack of energy; also when travelling, I did choose sunny, but mild climates. What I hope - if we have spoiled the environment we are in, which makes MS more likely, we must be able to fix it too. What I do not feel comfortable with "move to tropics" idea, is that I cannot tolerate heat, and not like everyone, but it is special MS-like intolerance, bringing up MS exacerbations like symptoms. This makes big question. How to increase sweating and D vitamin level without overheating? How to otherwise to get rid of aluminium?

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1336426/pdf/cmaj00262-0018c.pdf Vitamin D and aluminum absorption

This suggests a mechanism where vitamin D supplements can increase intestinal absorption of aluminium. :confused:

recoen and Inese like this.
  4. Inese

Inese New Member

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The other issue with pregnancy and childbirth might be silicon. There was a study in 2000 where the orthosilicic acid (basically bioavailable silicon) was measured in blood serum of different aged men and women, and pregnant women. In pregnant women it was extremely low. Its also found in breastmilk, and there was high levels in infants < 1 year old. The researcher's conclusion was "The explanation of the high silicon levels of the infant group, especially <1 year old may be that pregnant mothers offer their silicon to the growing fetus."

Orthosilicic acid helps the body excrete aluminium in the sweat and urine. Even the less bioavailable silicon seems to be helpful if it helps stop the absorption of aluminium through the gut. So whilst a mother might temporarily reverse pregnenolone steal syndrome or deplete deuterium during pregnancy, after birth she may be silicon depleted, which could get worse if she is breastfeeding and not replenishing her levels of silicon. Women at the equator eating a seasonal diet would be getting silicon from roots and grains, particularly from any husks or peel, whereas processed grains and peeled vegetables (like potatoes, oats, barley etc) contain a fraction of the whole thing. Our ancestors in the northern hemisphere are far more likely to have eaten seasonal carbs with husks and peel.

I think there's a reasonable amount in mussels and oysters, and from bone broths, but animal foods and dairy products generally are a poor source, so being keto during the summer may not be the best choice for someone in your situation. I suspect (but I don't know) that milk and cheese wouldn't have the same amount of silicon as human breast milk because a calf, etc would need a higher amount in utero, as they have to be able to stand up and move about soon after birth, and silicon is important for strong and healthy bones.

Bone is also where the body stores aluminium. May be another dot to connect there? ;)

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    recoen likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

consider posting your personal story any information only on one thread (easier for me to have better picture of you).

Good that you ordered D-Terminator test.
    You will get baseline.
    If the DDW water that you will be getting is other than Preventa or Qlarivia post (detailed) information of what it is, how much it costs.
    Others may benefit.
    Do not assume that when you will drink only DDW-25, eat properly and stay naked on equator, that it will cure you of MS.
    Be happy if you just slow down its progress.

That is to say
    whatever you will do (successfully) plan on doing it for the rest of your life.

It is about life style not vacation.

Consider to not get distracted by the subject of detoxification.
    That is dead end street.
    Waste of valuable ernergy.
    Healthy body is healthy because it is strong enough to get rid of things that it does not need.

When your life style leads you to be healthy
    detoxification is one of the by-products of that.

recoen likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

https://www.hippocraticpost.com/innovation/role-aluminium-multiple-sclerosis/ I posted this link earlier in the thread, it gives an overview of one way to increase aluminium excretion through the urine. But for (I'm assuming healthy) females in sweat after exercise, I've seen figures for 350mcg/L before drinking OSA water, and 840 mcg/L after drinking it. But increased excretion through the urine was how I started. Chris Exley has also been involved in Alzheimer's research, which is my interest as both my mother and maternal grandmother had AD. I've been doing the AD protocol since mid January. Since the weather has got hotter I've also been using sweat as an excretion route, (middle of the day in the polytunnel), but that's because I can, without it making me overheat or feel unwell. Before that I was drinking it outside, grounded in the sun, but it was too cool to sweat. If anything, when it was very cold, and I was deliberately living in the cold lane (heating didn't go on all winter), drinking that much cold water (one to one and a half litres) in one hour was difficult. I could see why a camel in a frozen desert didn't want to drink too much at once. :D

I see it as a water choice under light, water magnetism, so unlike some of the DDW centre ideas, it doesn't seem to go against JK's teaching. I've not yet cut the water with DDW because I want to judge the hack as it is per the Exley protocol for AD. Aluminium has different half lives in different tissues, so even though I've tried to stop all exposure now which in today's environment is not guaranteed, it will be coming out of longer term storage sites like bones and into the circulation for a long time. One thing I did was to learn about the many ways I might currently be being exposed to aluminium, or may have been in the past. Prescribed meds containing aluminium are a separate issue, but if you are dealing with current exposure, just eliminating as much as you practically can will reduce body burden over time. I don't think that is anything like enough to reverse MS, or to stop me developing AD, but for me it was a step worth taking.:)

Inese and recoen like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You should expect rather low prices for DDW.

upload_2019-5-13_15-47-18.png

10. Inese

Inese New Member

Russia is a problem... We will have to pay import taxes on their products, I rather choose anything from EU. QLARIVIA sounds to be a good choice, cheaper than Preventa and not carbonated, which is weird in my opinion.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

15200,00 руб
    232.41 United States Dollar
    for Сourse (36 L)

232.41/(36*2)=#3.23for 1/2 liter

I had to pay $7.92 fro bottle in my lattest purchase which was very low price

I would have to pay about 3x higher if I would buy Preventa

Note:
    What you would get from
    https://www.langvey.ru/en/products/langvey-longevity.html
    is DDW-50

I am buying DDW-25

But It is good idea to start slowly so DDW-50 would be just right for a while.
    @Inese
    Use this water not only for drinking but for all cooking.

===========

Find out what is the import tax that you would have to add.

12. Inese

Inese New Member

Just placed an order from Qlarivia, their statement of being "The world’s first commercial source for Deuterium Depleted Water (DDW) was built in Romania in the late 1990s, using a Romanian patented invention. In 2008, we launched QLARIVIA – the world’s first drinking DDW with a deuterium content of 25 ppm. For many years, we have provided DDW for the producer of PREVENTA water." indeed did sound convincing.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Great.
    You should start drinking DDW in gradual way.
    Do not drink Qlarivia straight (right now), that will come latter.
    The picture below contains copy from dr Somlyai book
    and
    my calculations on how to mix to get the recommended deuterium levels.
    It is basically 14 months program that let you gradually get into this system.

@WalterNL started straight DDW-25 and had some problems with it
    At this point I am drinking straight DDW-25
    But I started slowly.
    04/22/19/Mon started drinking straight DDW-25
    Started with DDW-105 12/11/17/Mon

Can you do me a favor please and tell me:
    how much it will cost you a one bottle of Qlarivia
    how much it would cost you a 1/2 liter Langvey

Not many people drink Preventa. Almost 3x as expensive as Qlarivia.
    I did drank Preventa for about first 4 months then switched to Qlarivia
    and now the same people sells 25 Hydro Health.

upload_2019-5-13_16-33-59.png

drezy likes this.
  14. Inese

Inese New Member

14 months sounds so long, I assumed I would just drink DDW 25, as Anne from Deuterium Depletion Center said in one interview, that the improvement will be visible in 7 days or 3-5 weeks... I also understood that in difficult cases, as I believe MS is, DDW25 is the way to go. When my legs are like sausages or spaghetti, and I understand I am in race with time, it is hard to accept, that I should wait.
    - When did you start to feel any improvement and what was your level at the beginning?
    - What are the potential repercussions? @WalterNL , what did you experience?
    - Perhaps it is a good idea to schedule the consultation with Deuterium Depletion Center?

Sure, as soon as I will get the shipping quote, I will come back to you with info about Qlarivia and in the meantime I will get the quote from Langvey :thumbsup:

JanSz likes this.
  15. Inese

Inese New Member

Silicon rich mineral water sounds to be a valuable idea, but what I think of, what if the deuterium was decreased, my body would be able to fix this on it's own? Intuition says, that I shall try to fix my mitochondria first

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Please be careful - in a case like yours, you can't afford to get it wrong. Deuterium should not be in the mitochondrial matrix, but it has an important role in the bloodstream. Go too low acutely and you risk infection, go to low chronically and you risk senescence and being unable to use the photonic healing program. I have also read that aluminium exposure lowers L-carnitine in the blood serum by more than 50%. This affects the ability to burn fat - and that will affect the ability to make metabolic water.

In the original Somylai book, even for something as serious as cancer, they would reduce the deuterium content over time, and stop DDW in advance of surgery, as in some cases it slowed wound healing. You have access to the recent CPC45 blog Expect Slow Wound Healing in a 5G world. I recommend you read it, especially the last bit from "We can turn visible light frequencies ....." :)

Inese likes this.
  17. Inese

Inese New Member

[
    OK, got it, thank you @Sue-UK I guess this is what @JanSz warned about... Do you think, guys, it is clever to plunge in eating cold turkey Keto, so I do not mess it up. I do not eat milk products though.

18. Inese

Inese New Member

You have access to the recent CPC45 blog Expect Slow Wound Healing in a 5G world. I recommend you read it, especially the last bit from "We can turn visible light frequencies ....." :)[/QUOTE]

Just read it, what I understood, is that I will not get better almost whatever I do, if I will not move away those 3 cell towers. Living in Chernobyl and thinking DDW or anything else will help is like urinate against wind.

19. Inese

Inese New Member

48 Qlarivia (24 l)– 213.60 Euro
    Shipping door-to-door: 55 Euro
    TOTAL: 268.6 Euro

= 11,19 Euro/l

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Its probably not clever if you don't know if - or why - its a good idea. :)

If - whether aluminium is a factor or its something else completely - you are not able to burn fat properly, going keto cold turkey could be a problem.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/your-first-post-to-read-here-at-jackkruse-com.17829/

"Don't survive, thrive. Do life soaring. Our mitochondria in our cells read and react to our environment; it shapes us and we are shaped by its "perspectives".
    The six best healers in the world that I know:
    1. Sunlight
    2. Un-fluoridated water
    3. Magnetism/grounding to Earth/CT protocol
    4. seafood
    5. Self Confidence
    6. Friends who connect with you in life and not just on line.
    That is all...........Carry On.

http://www.nature.com/articles/srep12029
    Here is the key that most of the critics miss........... the order of the recipe is critical to the success Your perception will be thrown off if you do it other ways. I can think of many recent members who went of the rails this way. The last 4 series pointed this point this out but few understand the implications. Neil BB and I have been offline talking about getting this recipe out early to new people. It limits creation of frustration and energy vampires. Your BUN/creat ratio and ketosis must be started before DHA loading. The blogs have been clear that the exclusion zone inside of cells manifests due to proteins within becoming hydrophilic first. People understanding of the recipe construction have not been correct. How do you do you make things hydrophilic? You slowly add in electrons. The way to add them is step 4 above. The closer you are to the equator means you have more push from your current (DC) and then you may not need as much........unless there is something peculiar about your environment, job, eyes, skin, lungs, gut."

"The order of the recipe is critical to the success" is important … Before thinking about keto, how far have you got with numbers 1 to 3 of the 6 healers? One and three cost nothing, and number 2 does not stipulate expensive low deuterium water as a starting point, (although in your particular situation I'm not suggesting its not useful). It also doesn't imply under drinking water is a good idea by quoting bullshit about camels. :rolleyes: :D

recoen and Inese like this.