1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MS and surgery/childbirth connection

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Inese, May 3, 2019.

1. Inese

Inese New Member

Is there any connection between surgery or childbirth and exacerbations/diagnosis of multiple sclerosis?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes. Pregnancy temporarily reverses the pregnenolone steal syndrome associated with MS........and then the rebound to the woman can be devasting once the child is born

3. Inese

Inese New Member

That's why woman with MS have exacerbations right after pregnancy, but pregnancy has protective effect on MS! My neuro told me, that woman do have exacerbations right after pregnancy, because (and here comes super quantum explanation) it has been a while, since they did not have exacerbation. Voila!
    Is there any way to have a baby and not to have the adverse effect?
    What about surgery? Might it be that anesthesia somehow has impact on MS?

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

There might be another explanation to the exacerbation right after pregnancy.

I haven't seen the full paper but its mentioned in a book I've been reading, and I thought you might be interested. :) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11097468 Indication of silicon essentiality in humans: serum concentrations in Belgian children and adults, including pregnant women.

Orthosilicic acid (basically soluble silicon) was found to be high in infants less that one year old old, and extremely low levels in pregnant mothers. According to the book a Dr Van Dyke quote .."The explanation of the high silicon levels of the infant group, especially <1 yr. may be that pregnant mothers offer their silicon to the growing fetus."

A brief over view on silicon's relationship to aluminium and MS is on https://www.hippocraticpost.com/innovation/role-aluminium-multiple-sclerosis/

A role for aluminium in multiple sclerosis.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. Inese

Inese New Member

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Your (and all of us) goal is
    to increase amount of DDW (volume * time) produced (synthesized de novo) within matrix of mitochondria

It is not really about that water
    it is about the (IR) energy that results during water synthesis.

The water that we drink, even if it is pure DDW-25 will newer make it to matrix
    that would be against the current flow direction.
    so
    while drinking DDW is one (expensive) goal
    to be effective
    one must create environment that induces mitochondria to produce matrix water
    In healthy mitochondria, matrix water is devoid of deuterium

Drinking DDW helps in creating conducive environment
    eating/drinking fat provides fatty acids that are (rich in H, minimal with D), they will give up their H used in water synthesis
    breathing provides O, oxygen
    (some ways of breathing are better)(breath is more about CO2 than O2).

Peroxisomes cut long fatty acids, to make them shorter
    High Omega3 and specially high DHA and EPA that accompany neolithic diseases (one of which is MS) are big problem.
    That problem is exacerbated by eating seafood or fish oil.
    But the real problem is that there is a shortage of peroxisomes, or they are not as efficient as they should be.
    That results in very very long fatty acids and odd carbon fatty acids.
    Those very long and odd fatty acids can be discovered with special analysis.
    They are not analyzed using:
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    Fighting those is separate task.

'======================================================================================================
    '
    upload_2019-5-8_7-12-42.png
    ------
    upload_2019-5-8_7-9-23.png

Seth Nelson and Alex97232 like this.
  7. Inese

Inese New Member

Dear Jan,

Once again, thank you so much for pointing out the things I did not see to be connected, I am truly grateful! This all is still a rocket science for me, but little by little I am trying to understand. I hope I will understand faster than MS gets me dow to the point of no return ;)

I have got in touch with Deuterium Depletion Center regarding D-Terminator test, for some reason they don't appear to be shipping to Latvia, I hope they will resolve this shortly. They do offer some consultations as well, do you think it would be advisable to arrange one? Meanwhile, they have sent me short guidelines for deuterium depletion diet. Below is the file, in case someone is interested.

Deuterium story also explains why I have a massive health decline after childbirth.

I will get into fatty acids testing issue shortly.
    With breathing - do you imply Buteyko?
    You did underline, that I have MS since 1999. What is your idea here?

btw, my miraculous ability to walk long distances without any leg-drop, again is almost over (once again). Seems there is some "switch" mechanism and I/something can turn MS on and off... I hope to figure out what, so I do not have to become homeless, broke and single (but) in tropics.. Yay!

Attached Files:

Seth Nelson likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hi Inese;
    Rocket science is a stuff for babies in diapers. Einstein bites the dust.
    @Jack Kruse talks about stuff that is far beyond currently established laws of physics.
    Life is on the edge of this laws and medical science mostly have no clue how it works.
    I am trying to speed up your understanding of your situation so you will get the most possible benefit from your consultation with Jack.
    So with all the good talk about how good dr Boros is, and he is very good, but Jack is the main show.
    -----------------
    With breathing - do you imply Buteyko?
    no, it is explained at dr Boros site when you would want to buy his face mask
    -----------------
    one nugget
    when thinking about animal flesh for human consumption
    think about meat from wild animals you may get from your friendly hunter
    -----------------
    btw, my miraculous ability to walk long distances without any leg-drop, again is almost over (once again).

This is your biggest giveaway
    You are prospering dramatically from heavy duty sunlight.
    The more time you spend in the tropics the longer you will live.

--------------------
    upload_2019-5-10_7-36-29.png

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

So well said Jan.

I think that is the most important "medical test result" Inese may ever receive.

I want to add the following:

global_2x.png

MS Latitude Garland.gif

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27810919

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Inese

Inese New Member

recoen and drezy like this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

I think that acting like some dude with answers won't be as meaningful as asking you, from where you stand and what you understand so far:

What do you think are some of the issues in those most afflicted countries/areas?

No need for quantum physics, rocket science, or a perfect answer. If you want to discuss this I'd like to meet you where you're understanding is at now.

recoen likes this.
  12. Inese

Inese New Member

Latitude is what is important, dr. Kruse says move to tropics. What I, and I believe no one else can 100% figure out, what else besides latitude is crucial. Why do I have MS, but hundreds of folks around me, living in the same latitude doesn't.

@JanSz What if the damn salmon, which I eat every day, to boost my DHA is the problem? (regarding your suggested fatty acid analysis) What if I switched to no salmon - grass fed meat, for let's say 2 weeks?

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Two weeks is way to short.
    AND
    You will not get rid of MS by eating or not eating salmon.

Try to relax.
    Do this methodically.
    You are eating salmon likely because everybody around you have this fad.
    Another group eats veggies only.
    And so on.

Relax
    Your first most important task is to understand and buy the idea that what @Jack Kruse says (is correct) and (it will help you).
    --------------
    Also remember that what any body will tell you, with his/her best intentions, is newer the same as what Jack will tell you.

Alex97232 and recoen like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.ddcenters.com/infrared-sauna/

We also generally advise against it for patients who are in the middle of a deuterium depletion protocol, as it can significantly increase your water consumption.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

drezy likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

18. Inese

Inese New Member

Hi Jan,
    Once again, what an invaluable input from you, thank you so much for your time! Word by word, I am still trying to digest all information, it still sounds like speaking Mandarin to me. Still, cannot believe, that the only way to reverse MS is to move to tropics :tears: Still cannot believe, that there is no other way... What I did believe, is that we are all under the same sun, wherever we are on the planet. But as per information from you and @Jack Kruse , we are not, and this is the hardest to digest. This means, that I will not get better being as much as possible under the Summer sun here in North Europe? Did I get this right, @JanSz ? The D vitamin question I suppose I have understood - all the Sun's "magic" of making it is important, not just the blood level, which we are mistakenly guided by our doctors to have, by taking D vitamin supplements.

Regarding digestion, I have switched to eating Keto (after years of limiting my saturated fat intake, not eating animal meat, only fish - what a misleading information this was, that limiting saturated fat intake would reverse MS), so I eat tons more of fat now, in order to deplete my deuterium level. It must be off the road according to dr. Kruse. I have ordered my D-Terminator test, and I hope I will manage to order DDW 25 tomorrow (the only option at the moment is to have it carbonated, which is weird...). I hope I did get it right, that by fixing my mitochondria, my body will restore the ability to detox itself, so no more silly questions if drinking cilantro tincture and chlorella and garlic pills will do the detox:

"Synthetic supplements on the other hand, have a high level of deuterium in them for two reasons. 1) they are made with tap water (which has high levels of deuterium and 2) during the manufacturing process, they use hydrogens from hydrogen gas and blow it onto the ingredients used in the supplement (similar to hydrogenated oils). That hydrogen from the hydrogen gas is really deuterium! Since deuterium is heavy and is EASIER to access (resulting in a cheaper manufacturing process). In essence, they add more deuterium on top of the ingredients that are already high in deuterium."
    (source https://mindbodypowerlifting.com/deuterium-depletion-protocol-4-tips-to-lower-your-deuterium-levels/)

recoen likes this.
  19. Inese

Inese New Member

JanSz likes this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think the "fun fact 2" is a red flag for the DDW centre. Camels do need to drink. They drink large quantities when they reach the watering holes, and camels on frozen deserts take in 10 litres a day via snow, which they take in small amounts to protect core body temp. They also have far more water recycling adaptations than humans do.

I get that the best way to increase sweat is via the sun, or exercise outside, but the higher latitudes already have a limited window to use the sun. So although there's reasons not to use an IR sauna I'm not convinced doing so just to reduce water consumption is one of them. I'm not suggesting lack of sweating is the cause of MS, but sweat excretes aluminium, and aluminium negatively impacts myelin production. Research is showing that people with MS have a higher than normal body burden of alumimium. Something I've yet to delve into but I've read that vitamin D facilitates aluminium elimination by the kidneys, which I think is interesting in connection with latitude. One of the mechanisms of reversing MS at the equator may be via the sun amplifying aluminium elimination via the kidneys through urine, and also sweat. :)

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    recoen and Inese like this.