1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

MRI contrast warning.......

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Remo

Remo New Member

thanks for the headsup Jack. I am actually planning an MRI soon and was warned to not take any contrast fluid since it can be dangerous.

2. Bonnie

Bonnie Gold

3. Bonnie

Bonnie Gold

Even necessary to stop progesterone cream?
    That is the only supplement I am on.
    I am using Dr Anna Cabecca Pure Vida cream. It’s pregneone. What do you think of that?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I can't answer yes or no for you. I personally felt there was something not right. I would always sit and analysis alot of things (so much so it made things worse) and thinking way did my grandmother not use supplements and people back in the day. I thought I shouldn't have to live this way depending on supplements. Then I found this site and it made total sense. Also learning about how bad technology is for us that I didn't even know how bad it is for us. So I followed Dr. Kruse's advice and getting better each day.

8. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5325016

“A mercury vapor discharge lamp includes, as a luminescent material, a terbium-activated gadolinium borate wherein the terbium comprises about 2-40% of total terbium and gadolinium. Said material is capable of excitation by ultraviolet radiation at 254 nm. without sensitization by materials such as trivalent cerium.”

Do all mercury vapor bulbs have gadolinium in their luminescent material? Even if it doesn’t and had something other than gadolinium, will the mercury vapor bulb activate gadolinium in the body if exposed?

Trying to hack my environment between now and when I can move south.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Researchers fine tune how Gadolinium causes its problems as it passes through the brain's water networks to cause the symptoms associated with this transition metal.
    In a study published online on 25 November by Investigative Radiology, Dr. Katerina Deike-Hofmann and colleagues from the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) at Heidelberg University Hospital and Essen University Hospital explain how gadolinium enters the cerebral spinal fluid (CSF). They show that GBCAs are excreted through specific entry points, such as the choroid plexus and the anterior chamber of the eye, into the CSF and subsequently enter the glymphatic system that, for instance, surrounds the perineural space. https://www.auntminnieeurope.com/index.aspx

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Right now I would avoid these bulbs until we get atomic resonance data. So far I have found none. The question raised is excellent because many fluorescent tubes also have Gad in them.

Sheddie and KrusinWitchie like this.